Have You Got the Horn? (Donations Welcome)

• Thread starter Igwyana
  • 222 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
next batch sent. Just three more I have to send now.

Sent yours too my friend, just check my page before you send the next 3 just in case, either way i'll send you 5 more after next reset 👍

I have quite a few you need:

What do I get in return lol

I have quite a few you need:

What do I get in return lol

Yeah that is quite a few :D I could do 5 for 5 on horns if you're collecting, museum cards or paints but can't start sending paints until middle of the week as i'm booked. What you looking for? I would definitely be interested in getting hold of all 30 👍

I have all the paints I really need.

The question is, can I really be bothered collecting horns? lol

Why not! I will update mygranturismo.net later on today with the one's I have and we can trade horn for horn.

If you add me on the PSN, I will send the first 5 over tonight

I have all the paints I really need.

The question is, can I really be bothered collecting horns? lol

Why not! I will update mygranturismo.net later on today with the one's I have and we can trade horn for horn.

If you add me on the PSN, I will send the first 5 over tonight

That's cool bro cheers 👍 I have 5 to send after reset to the guy a few posts above you, after that i'm free for consecutive trades, i'll add your 30 to my pending in the OP, thanks :)

Ok i've sent the horns and have swiftly updated mygranturismo.net with what I have. I would like the earliest one's you have and build up from there :)

Ok i've sent the horns and have swiftly updated mygranturismo.net with what I have. I would like the earliest one's you have and build up from there :)

No probs, thanks 👍

Added, I can't send first set until after Monday night reset but will make sure i send equal or more than the amount you're sending, cheers 👍

Last edited:
256, 31, 218, 73, 110, 208

I've got those. They weren't in your pending ones either I don't believe.

If those work could I get:

Matte Dark Red, Matte Orange, Matte Yellow, Matte Dark Green, and Matte Light Blue?

256, 31, 218, 73, 110, 208

I've got those. They weren't in your pending ones either I don't believe.

If those work could I get:

Matte Dark Red, Matte Orange, Matte Yellow, Matte Dark Green, and Matte Light Blue?

110 i already have pending but the others i would like to get hold of 👍
I could send the paints on our 4th June trade as that's my next available date, let me know if that works for you 👍

110 i already have pending but the others i would like to get hold of 👍
I could send the paints on our 4th June trade as that's my next available date, let me know if that works for you 👍

Oh god yeah whenever works for me.

Thanks.

I have a plan. Seeing as me, mjs and you are all trading horns, the fastest way that we can all collect them is to set up a loop. I send to mjs horns he doesn't have, mjs sends to you, you sends to me. This iterative loop is mathematically the fastest way possible and insures there are trade days for all three until the very end. Everybody will stay active in the horn trade and any any new horns I (or anyone) may get will enter the loop.
I will be able to send mjs horns in order too with no shortage since your collection and mine will be in sync.

what do you think? should I send 5 horns to mjs at reset instead of 3 to you? Then he can send you 5 and you can send me 5?

I have a plan. Seeing as me, mjs and you are all trading horns, the fastest way that we can all collect them is to set up a loop. I send to mjs horns he doesn't have, mjs sends to you, you sends to me. This iterative loop is mathematically the fastest way possible and insures there are trade days for all three until the very end. Everybody will stay active in the horn trade and any any new horns I (or anyone) may get will enter the loop.
I will be able to send mjs horns in order too with no shortage since your collection and mine will be in sync.

what do you think? should I send 5 horns to mjs at reset instead of 3 to you? Then he can send you 5 and you can send me 5?

Sounds good leave it with me and i'll post again later 👍 I've PM'd mjs1985 so hopefully we should be able to set this up 👍

As a maths teacher, an iterative loop sounds good to me! We should be able to get quite a few. You are quite a bit ahead of me though Igwyana. Not sure that i'll ever catch up.

Have I still got you on the PSN Cue?

As a maths teacher, an iterative loop sounds good to me! We should be able to get quite a few. You are quite a bit ahead of me though Igwyana. Not sure that i'll ever catch up.

I Don't mind sending until we are all complete 👍

So this should be the order if you both agree, cue2 sends to mjs1985 and mjs1985 sends to me and i send to cue2 and we keep this going daily until we are all complete which shouldn't take too long. Can you both post and confirm this and can the 2 of you exchange PSN id's, we just need to ensure that we check mygt.net before sending to make sure we aren't sending duplicates.

I like this idea and i'm happy to do it this way if you both agree 👍

you are still there. I'll send at reset.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back