Have You Got the Horn? (Donations Welcome)

• Thread starter Igwyana
  • 222 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, sent the top of the list. Noticed you have 158 pending too so skipped that.

left to send (here for my own reference)

Nice one, thank you, think i had 189 pending also but i've added your's to my pending list now, thanks for trading 👍

Not sure I understand, You don't have a pending trade for 189 anymore? Or did you cancel that trade for mine?
I'll leave 189 for the last trade then just in case you get it before sunday.

I think i already had 189 pending, but after i edited the pending part in the thread i couldn't tell if itwas that one or not :lol: Just check my page before you send as i am also getting a few gifts 👍

Hey, is the list of horns you have on myGranTurismo up to date? If so, I think i have 9 horns that you don't have.

Interested?

Hey, is the list of horns you have on myGranTurismo up to date? If so, I think i have 9 horns that you don't have.

Interested?

It's upto date yes, also check OP for the pending ones as I have horns coming from a few places.

Yes i'm interested, what are you looking for? 👍

Igwyana
Be good if i did mate 👍 I have got hold of quite a few in last couple of days thanks to some GTP friends 👍

I'm buying alot of cars lately. So which ever horns I get ill check if you need them. And send.

Cue2
Went on a shopping spree lately too. Damn thing kept giving me horn 19 :grumpy:.

Hope I don't have that problem. My PS has slowed down massively when loading up game all time.

Thanks to Outeke, 5 more horns donated 👍

Thanks to Andy54321, 5 more horns donated 👍

Hope I don't have that problem. My PS has slowed down massively when loading up game all time.

Hi mate try clear cache out.Its in options sometimes helps mate.
Chat soon bye for now.:)

You looking good mate, Just moved over to hoodfield after helping out webwolf, so once I get him up to date I,ll move over here.

You looking good mate, Just moved over to hoodfield after helping out webwolf, so once I get him up to date I,ll move over here.

Great stuff, thanks, hopefully not too long on the horns now 👍

Great stuff, thanks, hopefully not too long on the horns now 👍

You maybe finished by the time I get over here mate.LOL
Getting a fair few coming in. Nice one.

I have a few I can send. Does the box being grey mean you have it, or you need it?

Got horn 86 today so added to the list of horns I need to send.
edit: got 223 too.

Last edited:
Got horn 86 today so added to the list of horns I need to send.

That great, cheers, 5 more after reset and then the last 1 or 2, i'll send 5 to you for next 2 days anyway, just drop me any fresh ones you get whenever you can 👍 Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back