Have You Got the Horn? (Donations Welcome)

• Thread starter Igwyana
  • 222 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a pity that PD blocked multiple psn accounts on the same ps3, else it would speed up collecting a lot.

It's a pity PD have done quite a few things ;) But nevermind we'll make do with what we've got 👍

Thanks to Outeke, 10 horns donated 👍

Thanks to Andy54321, 5 horns donated 👍

Much appreciated guys, any horny gifts from elsewhere more than welcome 👍 :)

I can but i couldn't squeeze you in until Monday?

Igwyana,

you are free to use the two days you have scheduled for trading with me. I got today what I needed (thanks a lot). I will send you all the remaining horns during the next couple of days but need nothing in return. Thanks a lot.

Cheers

jvr
Igwyana,

you are free to use the two days you have scheduled for trading with me. I got today what I needed (thanks a lot). I will send you all the remaining horns during the next couple of days but need nothing in return. Thanks a lot.

Cheers

Are you sure, i will gladly send you more paints for the horns, simply choose what you want!!

Either way, thank you for your generosity 👍

Can trade 5 of my horns for 5 of your horns today if anyone is interested ?

Thanks 👍

Are you sure, i will gladly send you more paints for the horns, simply choose what you want!!

Either way, thank you for your generosity 👍

You're wellcome. I don't want you missing the chance to trade with other people. I'm happy if, at least, you put my trades in low priority
Cheers

jvr
You're wellcome. I don't want you missing the chance to trade with other people. I'm happy if, at least, you put my trades in low priority
Cheers

Ok, i'll send you 10 more random paints that i deem to be nice unless you would like the same 5 twice again? I will send as soon as i can depending on what else i can setup.

Thanks again, really appreciated 👍

Ok, i'll send you 10 more random paints that i deem to be nice unless you would like the same 5 twice again? I will send as soon as i can depending on what else i can setup.

Thanks again, really appreciated 👍

Great! I like your idea. Thanks

Will the list of horns you need be updated for the morning . As I'm sending 5 more tomorrow and don't wanna send ones you may or have received today.

Will the list of horns you need be updated for the morning . As I'm sending 5 more tomorrow and don't wanna send ones you may or have received today.

Be updated within the hour Andy, but i did add the horns you are sending to the Pending section in the OP 👍

Horn 196 is yours if you send FR...Eject_21

FR will be sent shortly, thank you 👍

Ok so there the horns pending for me to send from the list I sent you.

That's it Yeah 👍

Page now updated, only 143 left to collect :(

Thanks to Eject_21, 1 horn donated 👍

Thanks to Alex3074, 5 horns donated 👍

I have the following for you

nothing really :) but if you can send any horns in return then I wouldn't mind them. If you can't, then no worry, they're on me.

nothing really :) but if you can send any horns in return then I wouldn't mind them. If you can't, then no worry, they're on me.

Not trading horns with anyone so not a problem at all 👍 I'll check your list, thanks

Would you be able to send all of the ones i need over a few days and i'll send you the same amount? I can add them into the pending section in OP then, cheers

Not trading horns with anyone so not a problem at all 👍 I'll check your list, thanks

Would you be able to send all of the ones i need over a few days and i'll send you the same amount? I can add them into the pending section in OP then, cheers

yep I'll send them now and after the reset.

OK, sent the top of the list. Noticed you have 158 pending too so skipped that.

left to send (here for my own reference)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back