I have those in 0/0 Renaultsport Clio Renault Sport Trophy Race Car ‘00
#05 Red
#09 Dark Yellow
#66 White

Renaultsport Lutecia Renault Sport Trophy Race Car ‘00
#09 Dark Yellow
#55 Blue
#99 Pink
I might even have a few of those Stingrays but since i don't remember i just posted these which should suffice anyway.
I need to know if you have any of the ones i need in my thread https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=216153 :)

I have those in 0/0 Renaultsport Clio Renault Sport Trophy Race Car ‘00
#05 Red
#09 Dark Yellow
#66 White

Renaultsport Lutecia Renault Sport Trophy Race Car ‘00
#09 Dark Yellow
#55 Blue
#99 Pink
I might even have a few of those Stingrays but since i don't remember i just posted these which should suffice anyway.
I need to know if you have any of the ones i need in my thread https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=216153 :)

The only thing I have is the Mercury Cougar XR-7 67' in Sheffield Silver 0/0. That sheffield silver paint is shiny and looks pretty sweet.
I have a trade slot after reset and would be interested in your dark yellow#9 Clio.

I have Renaultsport Clio Renault Sport Trophy Race Car ‘00
#09 Dark Yellow

I'm looking for:

- RUF 3400S '00 must be 0/0
- AC Cars 427 S/C '66 (Black with gold/Yellow Stripes)

I have Renaultsport Clio Renault Sport Trophy Race Car ‘00
#09 Dark Yellow

I'm looking for:

- RUF 3400S '00 must be 0/0
- AC Cars 427 S/C '66 (Black with gold/Yellow Stripes)

I am sorry but I don't have either one of those in 0/0.:indiff:

The only thing I have is the Mercury Cougar XR-7 67' in Sheffield Silver 0/0. That sheffield silver paint is shiny and looks pretty sweet.
I have a trade slot after reset and would be interested in your dark yellow#9 Clio.

I know what it looks like because i have it already with miles/switches. We're looking at September for me to send you one of the cars though so you might not be that patient :(

I know what it looks like because i have it already with miles/switches. We're looking at September for me to send you one of the cars though so you might not be that patient :(

September is fine, Let me know what date after reset. :lol: Then you know how beautiful it is and can appreciate it in all it's shinyness. :crazy:

September is fine, Let me know what date after reset. :lol: Then you know how beautiful it is and can appreciate it in all it's shinyness. :crazy:

I'll make sure i write your name in the calendar ;) and i'll give you a date later on today. Thanks 👍

I have:
Chevrolet Corvette Coupe (C2) '63 in Satin Silver Metallic
Chevrolet Corvette Coupe (C2) '63 in Tuxedo Black
Renault Sport Lutecia Renault Sport Trophy Race Car '00 in Blue (#55)

I would like:
Alfa Romeo GT 3.2 V6 24V '04
Nissan SKYLINE HT 2000GT-R (KPGC10) '70
and a '97 ticket

I can send the cars on the 24th, the 25th and the 27th ...

lrn
I have:
Chevrolet Corvette Coupe (C2) '63 in Satin Silver Metallic
Chevrolet Corvette Coupe (C2) '63 in Tuxedo Black
Renault Sport Lutecia Renault Sport Trophy Race Car '00 in Blue (#55)

I would like:
Alfa Romeo GT 3.2 V6 24V '04
Nissan SKYLINE HT 2000GT-R (KPGC10) '70
and a '97 ticket

I can send the cars on the 24th, the 25th and the 27th ...

As long as they are 0/0, you got a deal. Are those dates after reset or before. Add crypto-manic to send and receive cars. Add cryptomanic667 to receive ticket. :tup:Thanks

I'll give you Renaultsport Clio Renault Sport Trophy Race Car ‘00
#05 Red for ticket 1000.

As long as they are 0/0, you got a deal. Are those dates after reset or before. Add crypto-manic to send and receive cars. Add cryptomanic667 to receive ticket. :tup:Thanks

Yup, they're 0/0 - I just bought one of them today from the OCD ... :)
The dates would be after reset. My timezone is GMT+2 incl. daylight saving.
I'll send the FRs right away.

lrn
Yup, they're 0/0 - I just bought one of them today from the OCD ... :)
The dates would be after reset. My timezone is GMT+2 incl. daylight saving.
I'll send the FRs right away.

Ok awesome, disregard the PM :lol: thanks a lot.

I hav a red Clio,looking for lvl 23 tickets

I have Chevrolet Corvette Coupe (C2) '63 in Ivy Green Metallic that I can trade for on Aug 24th. In return, any ticket I don't have that day.

cryptomanic
Gearninga beat you to the red Clio, did you have anything else. The soonest I can send a level 23 ticket would be 08/22 after reset.:)

Srry bud but I just Have this Clio

I will send you either the Clio #66 White
OR
Renaultsport Lutecia Renault Sport Trophy Race Car ‘00 #99 Pink so whatever if you get offered here one of them first i will send you the other one ;)

I have Chevrolet Corvette Coupe (C2) '63 in Ivy Green Metallic that I can trade for on Aug 24th. In return, any ticket I don't have that day.
As long as the car has 0 miles and 0 switches. I have all the tickets so take your pick and I can send it Monday 08/22 after reset. I can wait till Wednesday.👍

I will send you either the Clio #66 White
OR
Renaultsport Lutecia Renault Sport Trophy Race Car ‘00 #99 Pink so whatever if you get offered here one of them first i will send you the other one ;)

Ok sounds good, Send the pink one#99, should I disregard the yellow #9 clio? :confused:

Back