Hell has finally frozen over! Closed!!

• Thread starter cryptomanic
  • 5,714 comments
Hello Sir,

I have (1) Fathom Green (C3) '69 Chevrolet Corvette 0/0/0.

I can send 8/25 after reset.

Trade for paint or gear or ?

I'll check my Clio's later as well and see what I got.

Shoot me an Friends Request if you wish.

Thanks,playnthru

I have no paint available but I got all the gear. What gear did you need? Did you have a link?:)

I checked and I have in the 69 can-am white monza red and burgendy metallic
63 marine aqua palomar red and ember red, I'll get back to you on what we can trade for and when

I checked and I have in the 69 can-am white monza red and burgendy metallic
63 marine aqua palomar red and ember red, I'll get back to you on what we can trade for and when

Awesome, sounds good my friend:tup:

I have no paint available but I got all the gear. What gear did you need? Did you have a link?:)

No Sorry no link.. Any gear is great.. I'm easy.

If you shoot me an FR, I will accept. Then when I send you your car 8/25 after reset, you can send me some (any) gear.. Truth is I am still unsure what exactly makes a set of gear.#'s ?.:dunce: I don't know.

I like to trade easy so ,No Worries.

Thanks,playnthru

No Sorry no link.. Any gear is great.. I'm easy.

If you shoot me an FR, I will accept. Then when I send you your car 8/25 after reset, you can send me some (any) gear.. Truth is I am still unsure what exactly makes a set of gear.#'s ?.:dunce: I don't know.

I like to trade easy so ,No Worries.

Thanks,playnthru

A set of gears is every gear under a certain name, like wonderland or carbon. I have a link in my signature, it shows the gears I have and how they are broke down into sets. 👍 I personally like carbon helmets, blaze suits, and grid mesh but you can look at the pictures in my link.

Awesome, sounds good my friend:tup:

Sept 3-5 I will send the 3 69 vettes I have on your list for 3 69 vettes I need lemans blue daytona yellow(if its in) and riverside gold metallic. I send between 6 and 7 pm usually. The 63's does sep 10-13 work? for you, I will wait for a reply on those. And how does the three 63 vettes sound on sept 10-12th for a 63 satin silver laurel green and a ivy green metallic superbird. I have updated my thread if this works let me know

Last edited:
Hi mate. I sent teh #99 lutecia a few minutes ago and it was sait it was sent sucessfully. Please check for sure and let me know, when the maintenance stops.

cheers

Sept 3-5 I will send the 3 69 vettes I have on your list for 3 69 vettes I need lemans blue daytona yellow(if its in) and riverside gold metallic. I send between 6 and 7 pm usually. The 63's does sep 10-13 work? for you, I will wait for a reply on those. And how does the three 63 vettes sound on sept 10-12th for a 63 satin silver laurel green and a ivy green metallic superbird. I have updated my thread if this works let me know

I marked you down for September 3-5 for the 3 69' vettes. 👍 Thank you.
The deal for the 63 vettes sounds awesome. Is there anything else you need because that is 3 cars for 2 and I want to be fair?:)

Hi mate. I sent teh #99 lutecia a few minutes ago and it was sait it was sent sucessfully. Please check for sure and let me know, when the maintenance stops.

cheers

I will check after the maintenance. Thank you my friend:tup:

I marked you down for September 3-5 for the 3 69' vettes. 👍 Thank you.
The deal for the 63 vettes sounds awesome. Is there anything else you need because that is 3 cars for 2 and I want to be fair?:)

I just hadn't picked the last car yet I got busy

Did you secure the trade for the fathom green? I would take that to complete my 69 vette series

Ok I will secure it for the fathom green, since some of these cars are pending, I will notify you if anything falls through. Some people still fail to get the 0/0 concept. 👍

Ok I will secure it for the fathom green, since some of these cars are pending, I will notify you if anything falls through. 👍

not a problem, thanks for the trades, and just so you know I send around 6-7pm on the date listed hope it works and thanks again

not a problem, thanks for the trades, and just so you know I send around 6-7pm on the date listed hope it works and thanks again

I send after reset on the dates, I am EST so that would be in 4 hours. :)
I also redid the OP but I did not have a spot for the 69' vette fathom green. I will send it on the 13th.

Last edited:
Well I get it, and I moved our trade around. I'm sending tonight, after reset, whenever I can get to my PS3. I am on the West Coast so I'm about 3hours behind timewise.

Yes the car is 0/0/0, However if you have any problems with it, Please tell me

Thanks,playntru

Well I get it, and I moved our trade around. I'm sending tonight, after reset, whenever I can get to my PS3. I am on the West Coast so I'm about 3hours behind timewise.

Yes the car is 0/0/0, However if you have any problems with it, Please tell me

Thanks,playntru

Ok, what gear did you want or I can just send carbon, blaze, and grid mesh?:)

Yo,fancy some MK buddy?
Since the game is under maintenance (and likely to be after reset :( ) let's swap and slot them games and count the pints of blood :)
You're in for a treat,i'm a N00b at it :lol:

Last edited:
Ok, what gear did you want or I can just send carbon, blaze, and grid mesh?:)

Yes please.. Those sound great. But please check the car before you send me anything. I am not in a rush.👍 Anytime is great:tup:

Thanks,playntru

Yo,fancy some MK buddy?
Since the game is under maintenance (and likely to be after reset :( ) let's swap and slot them games and count the pints of blood :)
You're in for a treat,i'm a N00b at it :lol:

I can't right now, my daughter got her 6 month shots and she has a fever, trying to soothe her and give her some fever reducer.

I can't right now, my daughter got her 6 month shots and she has a fever, trying to soothe her and give her some fever reducer.

Hope you have a good night, I remember the nights my kids had their shots, the last one did the best, good luck

I've been there before so i understand.
Fluids (mainly water) & light clothes to ease the condition i guess they would be good advices.
I hope it's a 1~2 days thing (mine were) :)
There will be more opportunities anyway 👍

I've been there before so i understand.
Fluids (mainly water) & light clothes to ease the condition i guess they would be good advices.
I hope it's a 1~2 days thing (mine were) :)
There will be more opportunities anyway 👍

Thanks Marcos, she's asleep now:)

Back