Hell has finally frozen over! Closed!!

• Thread starter cryptomanic
  • 5,714 comments
I will send you either the Clio #66 White
OR
Renaultsport Lutecia Renault Sport Trophy Race Car ‘00 #99 Pink so whatever if you get offered here one of them first i will send you the other one ;)

I sent your Mercury Cougar XR7!! Thanks for the trade. :)

I am available on 08/23 and 08/26 after reset. I have every ticket, which one did you want?:)

67 brithday ticket. I will send the car next time I'm on and you can sent ticket on your next open spot.

Hi there.

I have these two in 0/0/0, believe their missing you:

corvette stingray l46 350 69 - daytona yellow
corvette coupe c2 63 - sebring silver metallic

Let me know if interests you.

Cheers:tup:

67 brithday ticket. I will send the car next time I'm on and you can sent ticket on your next open spot.

I have you down for 08/23 after reset. 👍 Send fr to crypto-manic, I have a 67 ticket in that account. 👍

Hi there.

I have these two in 0/0/0, believe their missing you:

corvette stingray l46 350 69 - daytona yellow
corvette coupe c2 63 - sebring silver metallic

Let me know if interests you.

Cheers:tup:

They are missing me:(
I have a slot available on 08/28 and 08/29. What did you want for them??:)

Trade it for a level 24 ticket (im after the f10)
Can sen both on Aug 25 and 26...

Ok?👍
Ok I have the level 24 on this account: crypto-manic. I can send that one on the 28th. Did you need anything for the 29th?👍

Ok I have the level 24 on this account: crypto-manic. I can send that one on the 28th. Did you need anything for the 29th?👍

No, the ticket is just fine.
To wich PSN do you want me to send the cars?

Hi. I have Renaultsport Lutecia Renault Sport Trophy Race Car ‘00 #99 Pink in 0/0/0 condition.

We can trade for the one remaining ticket I need. I'll let you know soon which one i will need. I have no other cars that match your list, sorry. I would have given them to you free of charge.

Hi. I have Renaultsport Lutecia Renault Sport Trophy Race Car ‘00 #99 Pink in 0/0/0 condition.

We can trade for the one remaining ticket I need. I'll let you know soon which one i will need. I have no other cars that match your list, sorry. I would have given them to you free of charge.

Time to expand the list!! My next free slot is on the 29th after reset. Hopefully thats not too late. Going to a wedding be back later. 👍

No problem. I have time. Send when you can. I'll send the #99 in a few days (for now scheduled for 23.8. if all goes by the plan).

I'll check the paints now and send some to you. Have fun at the wedding :).

EDIT:

1981 Ticket is what I would need. Confirm when you can, if that is OK.

Last edited:
vipersan
No problem. I have time. Send when you can. I'll send the #99 in a few days (for now scheduled for 23.8. if all goes by the plan).

I'll check the paints now and send some to you. Have fun at the wedding :).

EDIT:

1981 Ticket is what I would need. Confirm when you can, if that is OK.

I can send the 1981 ticket on 08/29, thank you sir.

Mark001
I have the C2 in Palomar Red. What colour GT Academy cars do you have?

I don't remember right now, too much to drink. I had a 3 foot tube of beer. I have all the colors in my garage, I have most of the colors in my 0/0 garage link. Check my links, thank you sir, oh yeah my next trade slot is 08/30.

I may have a few on the list I know I have the marine blue 63 vette in 0/0 I'm looking for other classic ocd muscle cars, Maybe we can swing a trade or 2 sometime early sept. My list is herehttps://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=217673

I don't remember right now, too much to drink. I had a 3 foot tube of beer. I have all the colors in my garage, I have most of the colors in my 0/0 garage link. Check my links, thank you sir, oh yeah my next trade slot is 08/30.

No problem...a 3 foot tube in one sitting :) ...my hats off to you squire. I'll send you the C2 over when I can this week.

29.8. it is then. No problem and thank you. If you need something else, let me know. 👍

BTW: 3 foot of beer is called "a Giraffe" here in our places. Me and some friends had a few on friday night during our bowling escapades in local Bowling center. Nearly laughed my head off :dopey:.

mate,I got Chevrolet Corvette Coupe (C2) '63 in Saddle Tan Metallicand some Clio/Lutencia trophy car ,but I cannot trade till 9/6,so if you don't get this car next week ,maybe we can have some trades.

I may have a few on the list I know I have the marine blue 63 vette in 0/0 I'm looking for other classic ocd muscle cars, Maybe we can swing a trade or 2 sometime early sept. My list is herehttps://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=217673

Ok check my signature, I have a link to my 0/0 garage listed with colors. 👍

29.8. it is then. No problem and thank you. If you need something else, let me know. 👍

BTW: 3 foot of beer is called "a Giraffe" here in our places. Me and some friends had a few on friday night during our bowling escapades in local Bowling center. Nearly laughed my head off :dopey:.
Yeah I was pretty wasted. I still got up at 4:45 am for work. I had a Monster energy drink to wake me up. :)
mate,I got Chevrolet Corvette Coupe (C2) '63 in Saddle Tan Metallicand some Clio/Lutencia trophy car ,but I cannot trade till 9/6,so if you don't get this car next week ,maybe we can have some trades.
Sounds good my friend, I have September open if you want to make some trades. 👍

Hello Sir,

I have (1) Fathom Green (C3) '69 Chevrolet Corvette 0/0/0.

I can send 8/25 after reset.

Trade for paint or gear or ?

I'll check my Clio's later as well and see what I got.

Shoot me an Friends Request if you wish.

Thanks,playnthru

Last edited:
Back