Hell has finally frozen over! Closed!!

• Thread starter cryptomanic
  • 5,714 comments
Hey there...

A little contribution to your cause:👍

Honda 1300 coupe 9 s 70 - patricia green (believe its missing you...)

Still have you in FList...

CKarL

Hey there...

A little contribution to your cause:👍

Honda 1300 coupe 9 s 70 - patricia green (believe its missing you...)

Still have you in FList...

CKarL

My wife would call it insanity!:lol:

Wow you are so awesome!! Thank you!! :):):)
:cheers:

Hey i have Lamborghini Countach LP400 74' BIANCO LABRADOR

If your trade with hero4never doesnt work out i could that slot:)

I like a Jensen Interceptor - Brazilia

I can send it on 6-9(maybe 4-9)

Hey i have Lamborghini Countach LP400 74' BIANCO LABRADOR

If your trade with hero4never doesnt work out i could that slot:)

I like a Jensen Interceptor - Brazilia

I can send it on 6-9(maybe 4-9)

???? My Interceptor is California Sage Metallic????

The colors are listed in my 0/0 link in signature.:)

???? My Interceptor is California Sage Metallic????

The colors are listed in my 0/0 link in signature.:)

It doesnt have to be 0/0:tup:

Edit: did i misread the 1st sentence in the OP, i assumed you have all colours aswell:ouch: & now your looking for 0/0 cars

Last edited:
It doesnt have to be 0/0:tup:

Edit: did i misread the 1st sentence in the OP, i assumed you have all colours aswell:ouch: & now your looking for 0/0 cars

I am sorry for the confusion. I have all the paints, I could send you the car in mustard and a brazilia paint chip:)

Regarding the spet 13th trade, I see the saddle tan 63 vette is red as pending, If that was someone other than me I can replace it with a monaco blue 63 vette it is on the mike_esf4 account so the dates all work out

I have the BIANCO LABRADOR Countach.
Interested in a Woodone Supra '03.

Regarding the spet 13th trade, I see the saddle tan 63 vette is red as pending, If that was someone other than me I can replace it with a monaco blue 63 vette it is on the mike_esf4 account so the dates all work out

No it was you, I just added what you said in our PM to the schedule:tup::)

I can send you a Honda S500 '63 in Elephant Gray tomorrow and you can send me a red (Rosso Alfa) Alfa Romeo Giulia Sprint Speciale '63 when you have a free slot ...

lrn
I can send you a Honda S500 '63 in Elephant Gray tomorrow and you can send me a red (Rosso Alfa) Alfa Romeo Giulia Sprint Speciale '63 when you have a free slot ...

Wow, thank you sir. That date would be 09/20 after reset. 👍

👍@Greycap, filled up your box with gear,box full, put pending gear in schedule:tup:

Sent 50 more, box is full again!!👍

Last edited:

Yet another great car sent your way:tup: Thanks for the trades.

Updated some more OCD cars in the OP.

mate,I got Chevrolet Corvette Coupe (C2) '63 in Saddle Tan Metallicand some Clio/Lutencia trophy car ,but I cannot trade till 9/6,so if you don't get this car next week ,maybe we can have some trades.

Clio Trophy car #3 silver sent my friend:tup:

I have a monaco blue 63 vette, and a couple of the current ocd cars I will check colors tonight and maybe we can swing a couple trades in early October

I have a monaco blue 63 vette, and a couple of the current ocd cars I will check colors tonight and maybe we can swing a couple trades in early October

That would be awesome, might as well get that month booked as well. Thank you sir.:)
Everything available right away except cars and tickets.

I have the 00 Renault Clio trophy car #9 in yellow if you want to schedule me for next available I am fine with that..Let me know!
Thanks
And I am in after the carbon R..

Back