Hell has finally frozen over! Closed!!

• Thread starter cryptomanic
  • 5,714 comments
:lol:

Wow if i had 3 PS3's my wife would kill me but I definitely think I would rule GT Planet!!!!:crazy:
One is dying, one is hooked up to our main tv and the last is downstairs in front of our treadmill. I do the ferrari seasonal and rip tickets while I go on it

One is dying, one is hooked up to our main tv and the last is downstairs in front of our treadmill. I do the ferrari seasonal and rip tickets while I go on it

:drool::bowdown:

Hmmmm.... Do you have a steering wheel latched on to your treadmill??

:drool::bowdown:

Hmmmm.... Do you have a steering wheel latched on to your treadmill??

No I use ds3 and can do the sarthe race in 3:35 while going 3.5 mph at 7-11 incline. But I can't handle going on it otherwise I actually don't do much better when not on the treadmill lol

No I use ds3 and can do the sarthe race in 3:35 while going 3.5 mph at 7-11 incline. But I can't handle going on it otherwise I actually don't do much better when not on the treadmill lol

So the Nurburgring while on the treadmill is out of the question;)
I have a wheel but I hardly get it out, I need to get a wheel stand. I use the HKS controller and with that I placed in the top 1000 during the American Nissan Academy. I still suck with the wheel but it is funner. :)

Hi.

I would like to do more trades with you.

I have a Nissan bluebird 1600 deluxe in sicilian olive Green metallic

Mazda Carol 62 in eternal gray

Mitsubishi Lancer 1600 gsr 74 in Everest blue.

I would like either cars or tickets (will let you know) when you have a trading spot.

Thanks and regards

Hi.

I would like to do more trades with you.

I have a Nissan bluebird 1600 deluxe in sicilian olive Green metallic

Mazda Carol 62 in eternal gray

Mitsubishi Lancer 1600 gsr 74 in Everest blue.

I would like either cars or tickets (will let you know) when you have a trading spot.

Thanks and regards

That sounds awesome, my next available date is 10/24,10/25,and 10/26.
Thanks in advance.👍

Let me know if that works and I will pencil you in.

Last edited:
I have trade for ticket level 24.
Mitsubishi Galant GTO MR 70' -etna yellow
I had 2 more you are looking for OCD updated when I was buying them.:banghead:

Last edited:
RocZX
I have trade for ticket level 24.
Mitsubishi Galant GTO MR 70' -etna yellow
I had 2 more you are looking for OCD updated when I was buying them.:banghead:

Sorry I went to sleepytown, I am still at work, I would be interested in your Galant GTO. What did you want for it, I am open for cars and tickets on 10/23.

Updated op, now offering 10 paints, 10 museum cards, or 10 horns per car. I have 100% of all of these items.

Will have to add the new ocd items when I get home.

Last edited:
Nissan 240ZG (HS30) '71
grand prix white

Nissan Skyline Sport Coupe (BLRA-3) '62
Palemo Beige Metallic

Isuzu 117 Coupe '68
blue bell

Mitsubishi Galant GTO MR 70'
himalayan blue

Chevrolet Corvette Grand Sport (C4) 96'
admiral blue metallic
Here we go again. :D

Will be sending your first car in maybe an hour,any preference sir?👍

Not me man..I had you down for LP400,GTO 04,Mirage '78 and a Skyline '67 which ironically 3 out of the 4 are actually red.:lol:

Sorry I went to sleepytown, I am still at work, I would be interested in your Galant GTO. What did you want for it, I am open for cars and tickets on 10/23.

Updated op, now offering 10 paints, 10 museum cards, or 10 horns per car. I have 100% of all of these items.

Will have to add the new ocd items when I get home.

Then send some random matte paints.

Not me man..I had you down for LP400,GTO 04,Mirage '78 and a Skyline '67 which ironically 3 out of the 4 are actually red.:lol:
I had you down for 3 out of the 4 in my schedule, hope I didn't mess anyuthing up :dunce:.That lambo sounds sweet. Thank you sir:tup:

Ya welcome.👍 I'll send it then I'm off to bed.:lol:

Sweet dreams( hopefully of lambo's) 👍

logoshoot2-small.jpg

Hello,

Sending you (1) Mercedes-Benz SLK 230 Kompresser '98 Yellow Stone.

Would you so kind as to send me 5x Black Cherry Metallic paint? (Chevrolet color)

I also have the '71 240z in Grand Prix Maroon and '68 Fairlady 2000 (SR311) in Light Gray Metallic. If your interested?

Thanks,playntru

playnthru
Hello,

Sending you (1) Mercedes-Benz SLK 230 Kompresser '98 Yellow Stone.

Would you so kind as to send me 5x Black Cherry Metallic paint? (Chevrolet color)

I also have the '71 240z in Grand Prix Maroon and '68 Fairlady 2000 (SR311) in Light Gray Metallic. If your interested?

Thanks,playntru

I can send the paint tomorrow after reset? I am very interested, what did you want for the other 2 cars? Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Back