Hell has finally frozen over! Closed!!

• Thread starter cryptomanic
  • 5,714 comments
I have the 00 Renault Clio trophy car #9 in yellow if you want to schedule me for next available I am fine with that..Let me know!
Thanks
And I am in after the carbon R..
I have that one pending (it's highlighted in red)
I can't trade for a car until sometime in October!! Maybe you have some of the cars I am looking for in your online car dealership?

I've got Nissan Fairlady 2000 in Red
I would be interested if it is 0 miles and 0 switches. What did you want for it?

Oops I misread post..apologies..I probably have at least 3 cars you are looking for as I buy everything in OCD on all 3 accounts..

Hey mate how's it going ? Hope you are well :)
Been sending a few bits & pieces around to some regulars , I'll start throwing a few cars on your list your way in the coming week ;)

I have 5 i think..

SKYLINE Sport Coupe(BLRA-3) '62 - Berona Gray
Isuzu BELLETT 1600 GT-R '69 - Maple Orange
Mazda CAROL 360 Deluxe '62 - Lyon Blue/Pastel Gray
Mitsubishi LANCER 1600 GSR '74 - Aso Red
Mitsubishi Gallant GTO MR '70 - Rocky White

I have 5 i think..

SKYLINE Sport Coupe(BLRA-3) '62 - Berona Gray
Isuzu BELLETT 1600 GT-R '69 - Maple Orange
Mazda CAROL 360 Deluxe '62 - Lyon Blue/Pastel Gray
Mitsubishi LANCER 1600 GSR '74 - Aso Red
Mitsubishi Gallant GTO MR '70 - Rocky White

You do have quite a few I need.
This looks like a 5 day trade. What else did you need?👍

If you have a RUF RGT '00 or Audi S4 '03 I'd take them instead of tickets, I'll take any gear, i pretty much only have the Jeff Gordon Suit :P
And if you have any other gold chromes I'd love them thanks

If you have a RUF RGT '00 or Audi S4 '03 I'd take them instead of tickets, I'll take any gear, i pretty much only have the Jeff Gordon Suit :P
And if you have any other gold chromes I'd love them thanks

I wish I could trade the cars. The trades are limited to one per day whether it is a ticket or a car, it still counts as one. What I am saying is that the cars are in the same boat as the tickets, tied up until October 3rd:nervous:

I can send gear all day long though and those paints after reset, paints you can send 5 a day. I hate limits:yuck:

Hey mate how's it going ? Hope you are well :)
Been sending a few bits & pieces around to some regulars , I'll start throwing a few cars on your list your way in the coming week ;)

Thank you mate, I wondered what happened to you. Nice to see you around again. Let me know if there is anything you need?:):cheers:

I wish I could trade the cars. The trades are limited to one per day whether it is a ticket or a car, it still counts as one. What I am saying is that the cars are in the same boat as the tickets, tied up until October 3rd:nervous:

I can send gear all day long though and those paints after reset, paints you can send 5 a day. I hate limits:yuck:

I'll take 5 gold chromes when you can and any gear,
And I'll wait for the RUF if you have it and just 2 tickets? :)

I'll take 5 gold chromes when you can and any gear,
And I'll wait for the RUF if you have it and just 2 tickets? :)

Ok I will send you 90 gear plus any extra I might want to throw at you for being patient. I will send 5 more gold chrome after reset tonight. I will add you to my schedule for the Ruf and tickets. The Ruf is not 0 miles so I hope that's ok. Let me know what 2 tickets you need. I have them all to pick from.
Thank you sir:tup:

Thanks for the trade earlier, it went smooth!

Sending gear now!!

Ok I will send you 90 gear plus any extra I might want to throw at you for being patient. I will send 5 more gold chrome after reset tonight. I will add you to my schedule for the Ruf and tickets. The Ruf is not 0 miles so I hope that's ok. Let me know what 2 tickets you need. I have them all to pick from.
Thank you sir:tup:

Thanks for the trade earlier, it went smooth!

Sending gear now!!

Thanks :dopey: I should be able to send the cars at around 3-4 pm GMT Time every day, that's fine with the RUF and I'll write back tomorrow with the tickets

Thanks a lot:tup:

Last edited:
I also have the n360 67 in ivory the 69 bluebird in californian yellow alaskan white and the 73 2000-gtr in red

I also have the n360 67 in ivory the 69 bluebird in californian yellow alaskan white and the 73 2000-gtr in red

Just updated OP, I need all but 73 200-gtr in red. I need Vettes too! I am available 10/12 for cars or tickets now. Thank you for considering me:)👍

book me in for the 12-19th, I will get a few more vettes by then I am sure, I will get back to you in a couple weeks for final details
I know that I can get the azure aqua(pending) and adobi beige 63 vettes

book me in for the 12-19th, I will get a few more vettes by then I am sure, I will get back to you in a couple weeks for final details
I know that I can get the azure aqua(pending) and adobi beige 63 vettes

Ok did you want me to put those OCD cars as pending??

Thanks again sir, you are awesome!!!👍

Can I have a level 23 Ticket and '89 Birthday Ticket?

Sure can, send another FR to cryptomanic 667, thats where I store most of my tickets. Hope your enjoying the gear, typing and sending !!👍 Thanks again:)

yes plus the 3 vettes monaco blue azure aqua and adobi beige

Ok I will update the OP with that. Thank you sir.
Is it just me or am I getting a whole month booked in one day!!!:crazy:
I need to borrow some of Hoodfield's henchmen. :dopey:

Back