Help with Podium DD1 settings

• Thread starter Keith2324
  • 2 comments
Barbados
Barbados
I'm not sure if I should post here or in the GT7 forum. However, I have a problem I hope someone can help fix. Since the GT7 1.49 update, I can't seem to get rid of severe oscillation in my wheelbase/rim. I am using the Podium DD1 with the Porsche rim. I am wondering if anyone else is have the same issue with this equipment and what could be the fix. I'm not racing online right now, but even casual game play is frustrating. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

This is a pd thing as the logitech users have the same issue. With the ddX you can drop int to 0 which helps for a lot of cars, dropping For also helps. Deep down this is a pd issue, and we’re all hoping the next patch helps.

Personally, its as if pd’s road feel effect isn’t getting dampened at higher speeds and is turning the wheels into angry vortex’s above 180-200mph.

Personally, its as if pd’s road feel effect isn’t getting dampened at higher speeds and is turning the wheels into angry vortex’s above 180-200mph.
Thanks for the help. And I totally agree with the statement above. Here's hoping for a fix soon as it surely affects us all. :cheers:

Back