Honda Endurance Race - gprili Wins

• Thread starter FlyingFox
  • 126 comments
I just might be able to make this, depending on whether or not my brother is taking the PS3 as hostage again:

rallymorten
rallymorten
NSX
Yellow car/Green rims

If you get the reference I'll give you a digital cookie :sly:

Remember chances are only 50/50, will provide more info just around race time

I just might be able to make this, depending on whether or not my brother is taking the PS3 as hostage again:

rallymorten
rallymorten
NSX
Yellow car/Green rims

If you get the reference I'll give you a digital cookie :sly:

Remember chances are only 50/50, will provide more info just around race time

OK well I'll put you down as a reserve

P1 session going down tonight await lap times from my end.
FR will be sent tonight also Fox'

Nevermind on that P1 session update, the GT5 network is down 👎

Last edited:
I'd like to get back in action and this is perfect :D

Number: #80
GTP Name: gippone
PSN Name: gprili
Car: Acura NSX RM
Colour: TBD

Sorry, can not make it this Friday.

I was looking forward to trading some paint with you Easy9, sorry you cant make this 1. 👍

I finally got to do a P1 session, and I started with no downforce and worked my rear end downforce up. I can tell from my splits that no downforce will be a beast in the straights, but the corner speed of having downforce still yielded faster lap times. I haven't raised my front downforce yet, but at full rear and min front downforce I was able to turn a best time of 1:56.2xx with a completely stock setup. For my P2 session I will be playing with the front downforce, and finally at my P3 session find a suspension setup for Fridays race! :sly:

I just saw that this event will be post-poned to Oct 12. My best friend is getting married that day so I wont be able to make that date, sorry fellas'

Yes tuning is prohibited so you cannot tune downforce. For me October 12th is good and by the way my car colour will be dark blue with black wheels.

October 12th is currently ok for me. Waiting to start work and don't know my hours yet but other than that I'm free. 👍

No tuning is the best as it's just the drivers that make the difference since all the cars are identical 👍.

paulmac2k9
No tuning is the best as it's just the drivers that make the difference since all the cars are identical 👍.

Yeah I'm not going to lie, I SUCK at tuning. So these tuning prohibited events really appeal to me.

Don't expect me to be any good. I'm going to be using no ABS. Trying to adapt to not using it to make the game a bit different. :)

m8h3r
Don't expect me to be any good. I'm going to be using no ABS. Trying to adapt to not using it to make the game a bit different. :)

Think ill be joining you with no ABS. Found it pretty boring driving round, didn't have to think much.

If possible, I'd like to be in on this too.

I have no particular preference for either car, I'll literally driver whatever's available or what you guys decide. Hands up, who wants me in their class? :D

They're still the same if you tune them. It's just a different setup, not a different car. I'd drive the CRZ, but I don't like it's handling stock.

Last edited:
Their still the same if you tune them. It's just a different setup, not a different car. I'd drive the CRZ, but I don't like it's handling stock.

yea, but some drivers appear to be incredibly quick, like 3/4 tenths up the road, and it can be because the tune is 2 tenths faster. Drivers still matter with tuning allowed, but a drivers raw pace can really show through in these races :)

If possible, I'd like to be in on this too.

I have no particular preference for either car, I'll literally driver whatever's available or what you guys decide. Hands up, who wants me in their class? :D

Take your pick Tez, there is room in both classes

Paulmac will give you something to think about when your racing him LOL
This is true. You'll need the total package of tyre saving, pace and smarts; if you're not much better in any of those areas, chances are that he's got you before the race has even started. :D

Times to report guys?? For me now best with NSX after few laps practise is 1.59.079

Latest Posts

Back