Honda Endurance Race - gprili Wins

• Thread starter FlyingFox
  • 126 comments
Sorry Ed, completely my fault, just forgot about this race, but I probably wouldn't have been able to make it anyway.:guilty:

All in all it was a really great evening with some really close racing between gprilli and PaulMac in the NSX's and the CR-Z's as a whole were really close until nearer the end.

Final Results where:
gprilli
PaulMac
chrisjohnson
haitch40
stormpacer17
FlyingFox
cam_from_nj - Retired

Gprilli - 50
PaulMac - 40
chrisjohnson - 30
haitch40 - 25

CR-Z

stormpacer17 - 50
FlyingFox - 40
cam_from_nj - 30

My thanks to all who took part this evening.

I hope to turn this into a series later this year/early next as I think it was a success and some drivers showed interest in taking part.

Cheers All

Fox

Oh god, I'm so sorry I missed this. I thought nobody was doing races for a while because of the server problems. My other two series both postponed I forgot to check with you and just assumed. Damn, really sorry I let you down guys.

it weren't a bad race, i was lonely for all but the first few laps of the race but happy with 3rd, lap times were consistent from mid 1:58's to mid 1:59's with a few laps quicker or slower but didn't have the pace to keep up with the top 2. only made 2 mistakes which cost me 15+ seconds otherwise a good race

I enjoyed the race a lot! To be honest I was real nervous about it, but once I'd finally connected and got racing, I found I wasn't really off pace at all. Shame about the numbers, there's a lot of guys I race that bring a fantastic challenge and given the close racing with just small number of people in the both the NSX's and CR-Z's.

I got a bit distracted throughout, because my sister was being a little so-and-so and staying up past her bedtime. It was for a nice reason though; she wanted a hug and kiss from big bro. *cue awww's*

:gtpflag:

Has been a great race! PaulMac and me we were pretty close in lap time and tyre wear. He did a fantastic pole 1.57.6 :bowdown: (for me 1.57.9) 👍 Fantastic battle... take a look in lap 12 :dopey: we were side by side for all time :) Luckly I just remembered to brake in the pit entry a fraction of second before the autopilot and that gave me 4 secs advantage on PaulMac suffering the pit bug entry. But was really tough to keep that advantage on him trying to drive as fast as possible but not making any mistakes :crazy:
Last lap I was sweating all over the place to keep concentration up until the end of the parabolica :scared:

Like I said in the online room now the tyre wear is very good as it should have been from the beginning 2 years ago :yuck: you can have a long battle with racing hards.

Thanks FlyingFox for hosting and Akmuq for the idea! Hope that you'll make a series of this!
Love the no tuning option because I don't have much time to test tons of tunes (also I'm not good at it :ouch:) and so in this way is all up to driver's skills 👍

Last edited:
Back