Honda Fan Club - under new management

• Thread starter THE ED3
  • 4,581 comments
This is also where my turbo will be going:

... image of huge turbo ...

I have 16 stainless bends and I still need to order some stainless tube so I can make a merge collector and start fabbing a manifold which might look something like this but on a smaller scale

... image of fancy manifold ...
Who does that engine belong to?

had a meet on sunday and turnout was great!

I know you guys with the ludes will love some of this white one that was at the meet!:sly: 👍

here are some of my pics click the link for the rest.

http://club5252.com/showthread.php?p=7249#post7249

DSC02666.jpg

DSC02669.jpg

DSC02651.jpg

DSC02643.jpg

DSC02636.jpg

DSC02622.jpg

Who invited the rusted out guy parked next to the green EG Civic? :odd:

Nice shots though, especially on the highway. Is that a true CTR conversion or just a lot of stickers and body mods? Any more info about the white 'lude? I love the white and black together on those cars, although I can honestly say thats only the 3rd or 4th nice white 'lude that I've ever seen (most are rusted or riced out beyond repair).

Who invited the rusted out guy parked next to the green EG Civic? :odd:

Nice shots though, especially on the highway. Is that a true CTR conversion or just a lot of stickers and body mods? Any more info about the white 'lude? I love the white and black together on those cars, although I can honestly say thats only the 3rd or 4th nice white 'lude that I've ever seen (most are rusted or riced out beyond repair).

LOL everyone was invited:) We just wanted to enjoy the nice day that was upon us:)

That ek had alot of CTR parts and was done reallly well:tup:

I don't know much about the prelude. My jaw dropped when I saw him pull him and couldn't reallly get to asking any questions lol

what about the puke colored del sol with the ricer tails... I'd take the rusted hatch before that crap.

Yeah I didn't like that car to much ethier... it's owned by a girl on the site tho so it isn't as bad as a guy owning it lol.

I like the 1.6 EL the best. Very nice interior.

Yeah, thats my friends car. Still a work in progress:tup: He just got the rear type rs in on saturday and put em in for the meet:)
If all goes well he should have a B18C5 under the hood this week:dopey:

Overall very fun meet:)

DDMv2 - Sounds like it was a fun day. Hopefully some time in the future (like this summer) I'll be able to make it up there for one of the meets. Although I'm not driving a Honda anymore, I can bring a couple of friends in theirs which should even it out. :lol:

Keef - Don't listen to him. You're enjoying your car, and thats all that matters. Besides, you can take your top off, he can't and thats what gets all the ladies. YEOWZERS!!! :D

shes that hot huh. no no thats not what I ment lol She not even hot IMO. Just that girls like rice for some strange reason:idea:

I think he's trying to tell me to get rid of my car... lol no I'm not saying get rid of your car by that statement. Honestly I wouldn't mind driving a del sol aslong as it has some balls to shut ppl up lol.

there cool cars and the targa top is cool:tup:

shes that hot huh. no no thats not what I ment lol She not even hot IMO. Just that girls like rice for some strange reason:idea:

women like to go slow and look good. Sadly on our local car site there are a lot of people that also like that but have much less attractive breast if you know what I mean. :indiff:

I'm not understanding how the pistons could be a bigger diameter than the sleeves they go into. When you put the rings on the piston the diameter gets even bigger. Does the sleeve size change when you press them in or something?

When the sleeves are set in place they are finish bored and honed to the pistons specfications

Who does that engine belong to?

Dunno, stole it off H-T :sly:

I was wondering if any of you could provide some information regarding how easy it is to gain an EM1 that is stock. Currently my cousin and I are getting more interested in Hondas and would he LOVES the EM1! The problem is I know they are rare, and he wants one BONE stock and he probably wont get one until next year as his parents are going to buy it for him. He'll be in Florida then, so I was wondering if EM1s are easy to find there. Any info would be much appreciated.

For myself I am personally interested in a Honda S2000, and wanted to know if anyone else enjoys this car here and their experiences with it. Thanks!

I'm so bored... I thought I fixed my exhaust rattle but it seems I must shove something larger in between the muffler and lca mount. 👎

One of these days I may finally remove the pin stripe...

I'm so bored... I thought I fixed my exhaust rattle but it seems I must shove something larger in between the muffler and lca mount. 👎

One of these days I may finally remove the pin stripe...
Put some gasoline on a rag and rub, I've done it countless times, for badges and pinstripes, trim residue.

I know that I have used gas to remove paint from my hands before... I don't think I'll put it on my paint. God knows it costs enough just to put it inside the car let alone outside to...

Doesnt gasoline eat your clear coat?
It shouldn't unless you leave it on for a long time or if the paint is fairly new. My cousin works in a body shop, including fixing and selling cars for extra money at home, and they've never had a problem with it. I've used it on my car, and if you look at pictures of it, you can see the paint is perfectly fine.

Try it in a place where you wouldn't notice first, because you do have to let the gasoline work at the stripes for a minute or so.

EDIT: If you get the stripes off another way and are left with glue on the car, I know for a fact this will get it off.

God that's beautiful. I hope those are real Spoons though, Rota's FTL. I'm guessing they are by the spoon decal.

He should paint the front, side, and rear lips the same color as the car, it will make it look a lot lower.

would be nice if they were real deal lol.

He's been looking for them locally but can't find no one selling them for a decent price...
He says the cheapest he found was $2700 with no tires, but even those got sold quickly:nervous:

He has the Spoon exhaust thats why he has that sticker...

Posing isn't cool in my book. But, I do have to admit SW388's are really quite hard to come by for decent pricing. It's because they're so dang popular. If I spot any, I may have them imported to sell to your buddy. ;)

Yeah if you can get ahold of someone selling them for a DECENT price then let me know:)

He really wants to get the real deal spoon rims

Ok here goes guys. This may cause a debate but what do you guys think about headers?? and what style?

I'm going to buy a Spoon header for my EK4 but i dont know whether to get a 4-2-1 or a 4-1 - any of you guys got any preference and reasons?

Back