Honda Fan Club - under new management

• Thread starter THE ED3
  • 4,581 comments
Sorry I haven't posted lately, was celebrating my 4 day weekend (AKA Easter) with the family and installing my new JWT popcharger and Z tube in the G35. :D 👍

toyomatt84 - I love those rims on your car! By far my favorite looking rim out of your collection.

Keef - Sorry about the crappy install, but atleast you learned something along the way. Glad to hear the car rides better, but hows the ride height and the cars functionality around town? Get a lot of scraping?

Sorry I haven't posted lately, was celebrating my 4 day weekend (AKA Easter) with the family and installing my new JWT popcharger and Z tube in the G35. :D 👍

toyomatt84 - I love those rims on your car! By far my favorite looking rim out of your collection.

Keef - Sorry about the crappy install, but atleast you learned something along the way. Glad to hear the car rides better, but hows the ride height and the cars functionality around town? Get a lot of scraping?

Glad you like them, but my fav's are now undecided, since those Fushimi's are so insane. I can't get over their weight. I think they may be setting a record for non-fake 16" wheels. :)

Okay, it's fixed. Last night I was running the car hard with a few other buddies when I started noticing the clunks getting louder. Then I noticed they only came from the left-front. Then I stopped and opened the hood to check it out. The shock didn't have anything keeping it from popping up except the stock strut tower bar. Turns out we're a bunch of idiots, because we forgot a little washer that goes underneath the dust shield thing that slips over top the shock. We had to take out the strut and fix it. All is well now.

And now that my buddy's Grip Master 9000 Spec-V has gotten sick with Understeer, I can actually keep up with him, even in the tight, slow stuff. Good times.

The big leak was the one right after the resonator which is in the middle. There was also a smaller leak at the flange just before the LCA but most of the trouble was from the other one.

I've still got the car on jack stands for now. I'm giving it a few hours before I move it out of the garage to where I park it just to make sure. I won't be driving it more than that until tomorrow.

Did it work?

And now that my buddy's Grip Master 9000 Spec-V has gotten sick with Understeer, I can actually keep up with him, even in the tight, slow stuff. Good times.

Get some power mods going and you'll be doing more then keeping up with him.

Get some power mods going and you'll be doing more then keeping up with him.

I found it amazing that the K&N filter I got recently actually made a difference. Either my engine is dying and losing compression or my power peak has moved down about 500 rpm because my car accelerates harder between 7000 and 7500 than it does above 7500. The stock power peak was at 7800, which means that the car accelerated harder until then. It doesn't do that now. I think it's the air filter because the new "peak" is definitely more powerful than it was before the filter.

wow I haven't been on here for a while...

Missed so much! lol

toyomatt84: I love your collection of wheels man! the shumachers look so damn sick on your car!:) 👍

Well I'm going to be picking up a project EF soon. Going for a 1988 honda civic DX hb. Reason I'm going for that is because of the weight 👍

Also my brother is gonna add some new mods soon so there will updates of his car posted up soon:tup:

wow I haven't been on here for a while...

Missed so much! lol

toyomatt84: I love your collection of wheels man! the shumachers look so damn sick on your car!:) 👍

Well I'm going to be picking up a project EF soon. Going for a 1988 honda civic DX hb. Reason I'm going for that is because of the weight 👍

Also my brother is gonna add some new mods soon so there will updates of his car posted up soon:tup:

Thanks. I just have to locate a center cap, or mold one on my own. :(

This is a crappy cell picture, but it's still nifty nevertheless.

Okay, the trailer was on ~6 inch blocks, but I'm not telling anyone besides you guys! :lol:

So all you need now is a 5th wheel built into the trunk and you can go join yourself a convoy! :lol:

I know what its like to be that low though, I could get the Prelude up to the top of the windshield under the trailers parked out in the yard at work. Use to freak them out by parking under them on hot days to keep the ol' girl cool.

Zomg F&f!!!!

That's what I thought.

My cuz is like "Dude, take a picture under that trailer!"
"No, I don't want to be a fricking ricer."
"Aww, come on. Think it'll fit?"
"Probably, but it's still dumb. What if the thing falls?"
"Quit bitching and do it!"
"No."
"Then I'll do it!"

That's him sitting in the car. No crap, I still had over 3 inches from my roof to the trailer. We measured it.

And then I decided to back underneath, forgetting about my antenna. Yeah.

OurCivic.jpg

IMG_1425.jpg

IMG_1435.jpg

IMG_1427.jpg

picture004wq2.jpg

IMG_1521.jpg

Very nice 60 foot times there for the civic. Very impressive, wouldn't mind taking a ride in that car once or twice.

The engine is so low. And there's a funny tank next to it. And hoses coming out of the tank. And a pressure guage on one of those hoses...

I smell a dry-sump oil system!

Damn quick car, would suprise a lot of people.

The engine is so low. And there's a funny tank next to it. And hoses coming out of the tank. And a pressure guage on one of those hoses...

I smell a dry-sump oil system!

That is a fuel anti-surge tank.

I'm pretty sure that little K-powered hatch is in the 11s now. It'd look better lower with slightly smaller wheels but it's got the mean sleeper look even at the moment.

Back