Honda Fan Club - under new management

• Thread starter THE ED3
  • 4,581 comments
DDMv2 - Nice shots! The first one makes me want to go to the EX again (oh the hot chicks in skimpy clothes make me drool). Nice looking car though, although I agree about the mouldings looking better painted the same as the body.

barryl85 - 4-2-1 works the best with a Honda, especially if you like what little torque the engines have. A 4-1 header will give you the greater amount of hp, but the increase in torque is little to none.

Holy Jesus what did you do!?

Anway, I would like to get a 4-2-1 header for my car eventually because it's a lower-profile design. I have a few friends who have their cars lowered with a 4-1 header and every one of them has big dents in the header from hitting the ground. Their headers are the lowest part of the car.

Is anyone here a member of JDMcivic.com?

If you are, can you please send a pm to a mod or something to send me my confirmation email for username Perfect Balance to Where_15@hotmail.com?

It's been like 3 days since I registered and I haven't received an email, and it's not in my junk folder either.

^yup photobucket indeed does suck:tdown:

Anyone know of a good filehost that doesnt have bandwidth limits?

I have a problem and I have no idea what it is. After I drive my car around for a while, when I park and get out of the car, sometimes I get a 3 sec or so buzzing sound from either side of the rear suspension area. I think it's coming from the struts, but nothing appears to be wrong, no leakage and they aren't worn out.

Meh. When I get out of mine the rear struts creak like a 100 year old door. :lol: Whatever.

Smoke 'em out!

Or poke them with a stick and run, but make sure you can run faster then a swarm of bee's before attempting it.

"Arrive alive, don't drive with a hive."

Anyone who knows off the top of their head, what is the base price for the Acura RL in their area? I'm looking for price differences around the world/country thanks to Sp33 making my jaw drop.

A guy down the street has a set of these for sale same color but 4 lug.

gramlights_57s_ci3_l.jpg

His hatch is so fackin hot. Its a white eg, caged with a gsr swap.

Woah, so is it more expensive in Aussieland or in NZ? (My exchange rate is horrible)

Its sad to think that they sell the same car (Acura RL/Honda Legend) for almost $80 grand CAN! (roughly $65,000 - $70,000 US...WHAT!?!?!?!!!!) Freight can't justify it as they throw that onto the price afterwards, so WTF?! Is it the Acura badge or what?!

Honda Legend in Australia $74,500 AUD

With current strong Australian dollar (strongest its been in many years) = $62,028 USD

BTW $91,000 NZ dollars = $67,211 US dollars, which means it is cheaper in Australia than New Zealand.

Its sad to think that they sell the same car (Acura RL/Honda Legend) for almost $80 grand CAN! (roughly $65,000 - $70,000 US...WHAT!?!?!?!!!!) Freight can't justify it as they throw that onto the price afterwards, so WTF?! Is it the Acura badge or what?!

US market is extremely price Dependant, this is good and bad in some cases. Also the US market is so big that profit per car can be lower.

Wow, that's spectacular. If I could afford to tune a hatch I'd make it quite similar to that. It would definitely be white like that, but I think my front lip would be black plastic and not CF. And I'd probably forgo the mudflaps.

Back