[*]Track: High Speed Ring (Reverse)
    [*]Make: Italy > Ferrari
    [*]Model: F2007
    [*]Drive Train:

Vehicle Specifics:
  • Driving Aids: Optional
  • Transmission: Optional
  • Tyre Type: S2/S2
  • In-Race RA Functions: Optional (if available)

Race 10 Specifics:

• Tarmac/asphalt areas beyond the rumble strips are considered part of the track .
  • Wall touches are prohibited, no matter if time was lost or not. 100% clean please.
  • All submitted lap times must only be achieved after the start date of this race. All times achieved before the race start date will be disqualified from the race.
  • The use of the G25 Clutch is prohibited

Standard Clean OLR Rules:
  • 2 wheels on (or vertically in line with (when airborne)) the track at all times
  • rumble/ripple strips are part of the track
  • run-off areas are not part of the track
  • no contact with walls or objects, visible or invisible
  • if you're not 100% sure that your lap is clean, then consider it dirty
  • no hybrids
  • no cheating of any kind
  • nothing that goes against the spirit of the rules
  • save your ghost replay

Lap Time Submission:

Why we use GMT:
GMT is World Time and the basis of every world time zone which sets the time of day and is at the centre of the time zone map. GMT sets current time or official time around the globe. Most time changes are measured by GMT. Although GMT has been replaced by atomic time (UTC) it is still widely regarded as the correct time for every international time zone.

Replay Submission & Verification:

All drivers must save their replay and keep it at least two weeks after the deadline of this race.

• all drivers are required to submit their replay upon submission of their lap time
  • only point scoring submissions and a select number of random submissions will need to be verified
  • It is the responsibility of all drivers & teams to carry out replay verification, and the outcome of the verification posted in the relevant results thread
  • any replays not verified within seven days after submission will be considered clean
  • GTP Race Admins replay verification decisions are final

Stewards Comments:

Please note; You still have a full week to improve your time for Race 09. (Deadline 05/01/09)

Sphinx.

OFFICIAL Race 10 PSN LEADERBOARD (thanks to GT5net):

(click the image)

Last edited:
You're lucky. It was going to be Daytona Road again, but I thought better of it. :sly:

Bloody hell, only had 1 go in this before, not sure if i am going to be crying or smiling when i try this

Bloody hell, only had 1 go in this before, not sure if i am going to be crying or smiling when i try this

The first hour will put a big smile on your face, but anything after that will wipe it back off again. ;)

I'm still alive... :sly: so I hope because Ferrari is THE italian symbol 👍

Thought you had died or something. Glad your still alive. :dopey:👍

Jesus christ, just turned a couple of laps and my hands are dropping off. The car picks up a horrible shimmy going down the main straight. May have to tone down the force feedback. My arms won't take it.

Otherwise a fantastic TT. Love how the car carries speed through most corners.

Last edited:
Excellent.:D Just pointing out a typo in the specifics section, should read race 10;)

Excellent.:D Just pointing out a typo in the specifics section, should read race 10;)

I've spent hours in the F2007 and especially at this track and I think holl01 has already pretty much nailed a perfect lap. I was thinking about getting into the IFTC but probably won't because there is only 1 race left. Hopefully another good time trial championship like this comes up.

Last edited:
Holy crap. I tried this a few days ago in the normal direction for a few laps. I was smiling until I realized how far back I was. :nervous:

I've spent hours in the F2007 and especially at this track and I think holl01 has already pretty much nailed a perfect lap. I was thinking about getting into the IFTC but probably won't because there is only 1 race left. Hopefully another good time trial championship like this comes up.

na common, give it a go:tup: with regards to your previous comment about the perfect lap, well there rarely is a perfect lap in gran turismo, even the time i did now at this combo of 48.836, i can still see another 1 tenth left.

na common, give it a go:tup: with regards to your previous comment about the perfect lap, well there rarely is a perfect lap in gran turismo, even the time i did now at this combo of 48.836, i can still see another 1 tenth left.

yeah common mad94d...give these last 2 races a go...we could use some extra points for our team mate...👍

spyrrari.

hey folks

had a second session today and managed 48.987

i see another 2 tenth, so DAN, take care :sly:

with wheel its simply awesome to drive GT5P !!! 👍 finally :D

[GTRP]Rotzi;3260471
hey folks

had a second session today and managed 48.987

i see another 2 tenth, so DAN, take care :sly:

with wheel its simply awesome to drive GT5P !!! 👍 finally :D

Finally is an understatment! How are you going mate? I guess better late than never to join the series, i think the limit is a high .6 if everything is nailed, plus you get a nice curb ride at the end:sly:

Just letting you know, i use simulation feedback at strength 10.

Just tried to sign up to gtrp database, but still haven't received confirmation email. I do want to do the IFTC TT's but registered 2 days ago and still haven't received that email.

EDIT: Just received confirmation email. Signed up to gtrp db now. I posted in the IFTC GTPlanet meeting thread to join the team.

Had a go of this today. On most tracks in the F2007 I can get in the top ten but for some reason I can never find any speed at High Speed ring so I ended up 16th in rankings. I'll have one more crack at this before the deadline and try and push myself higher in the rankings.

Last edited:
hi Dan, yeah, im fine, thanks :)

i also use force-feedback at strength 10. on the straight its very hard to keep up the hands on the wheel, but we are men :D

edit:

oh men .... i´ve made some mistakes, sorry folks

my time is 49, not 48 ..... i wondered, why im so fast after 1 week with wheel .... sorry !!!

Last edited:
The first hour will put a big smile on your face, but anything after that will wipe it back off again. ;)

Understated there Sphinx, first 10 minutes wears you teeth down, next 10 minutes gives your arms a good work out and any time put into it after that is wasted as it's hard to concentrate when your bloods boiling.

I did 15 minutes to get a safe time in the top 100, then after that didn't matter how far infront of ghost i was, 2nd turn from last is my achilles heel. I may give it another go in a weeks time just on the off chance, but glad the time trials are nearly over and what a bitch of an event to finish on.
Good luck

well,maybe on N1 tyres this particular TT would be more fun...now it feels like an old arcade game where grip wasn't an issue...

i know im just bitching ,but for me personally this hasn't anything to do with granturismo nor formula1...the physics i mean.

dont get me wrong,i respect the organisers for choosing this car for the final race(and for all their efforts),but i whas secretly hoping for something more challanging and fun...(F40...💡)

anyway,i will do my very best to put in the best lap i can for the gtplanet team,but not with a lot of enthusiasm....

good luck everybody for this final TT....👍

spyrrari.

This combo is frustrating to drive. The car seems to understeer off the apex of every corner. I really like driving the F2007 in Time Trials so i'm not complaining.

I am enjoying this combo.

Bravery is definately the key to this one. I have a time in the 49's which I feel for me is an acheivement, and when I look at how I got it, I think you need balls of steel to go quicker. The car has so much grip, You need to find the right line, if you find the right line, you will notice there is no understeer out of the corner just a crescendo of accleration.

But as I said, you need to be brave and know exaclty when to floor it out of the corner, get this right and you are laughing all the way to the 48's.

I did a 49.3xx yesterday. It's funny how some laps just feel terrible in this car and then sometimes you just get a good lap where you get all the apex's and open up the throttle nicely and it feels brilliant.

Nice time holl01. I can't get near your ghost.

EDIT: I just looked at the rankings, Spookye67 is fastest now. I didn't know spookye67 did IFTC. He is fast in the F2007. I've seen his name in the top 10 for pretty much every track.

now it feels like an old arcade game where grip wasn't an issue...

i know im just bitching ,but for me personally this hasn't anything to do with granturismo nor formula1...the physics i mean.

dont get me wrong,i respect the organisers for choosing this car for the final race(and for all their efforts),but i whas secretly hoping for something more challanging and fun...(F40...💡)

but not with a lot of enthusiasm....

good luck everybody for this final TT....👍

spyrrari.

+1 Just feel exactly the same 👍

EDIT: I just looked at the rankings, Spookye67 is fastest now. I didn't know spookye67 did IFTC. He is fast in the F2007. I've seen his name in the top 10 for pretty much every track.

Yeah :sly:

He is driving under GTRP Flag :D

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showpost.php?p=3264169&postcount=602

Spookye is a good friend of me, lives some streets away from me...

I told him to start from the beginning, but he doesn´t wan´t to drive "normal cars" with less HP. Thought last race would be perfect for him ;)

Yeah :sly:

He is driving under GTRP Flag :D

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showpost.php?p=3264169&postcount=602

Spookye is a good friend of me, lives some streets away from me...

I told him to start from the beginning, but he doesn´t wan´t to drive "normal cars" with less HP. Thought last race would be perfect for him ;)

he is number 1 on quite a few tracks at the moment. He would be a nice little addition to your team i'd have to think.

Wouldn't it be great to get all the F2007 top ten regulars in a F2007 race. Like the one you me and holl01 had.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back