-------Im now shutting up shop,when this goes off the 1st page. Its gone. Hurry Hurry

• Thread starter RossDon
  • 168 comments
For '08 Mazda Furai Concept 487BHP or '67 Ferrari P4 434BHP i offer fully tuned, RM modified Chevy Camaro SS RM '10 premium car (worth over 500k cr.), interested?

Chevy is in mint condition.

The Mazda is possibly gone, what BHP is the Chevy ?

Another deal done with Dav11

I should have the following in stock shortly
Nissan 350z 768BHP
Nissan Skyline ER34 D1 Spec

Last edited by a moderator:
Received the Ferrari immediately, recommended to trade with, quick and trustworthy

The D1 Ross is receiving is the 04 model, which is only in used dealership. The Nissan 350z is also the option 350z only in used dealership

Received the Ferrari immediately, recommended to trade with, quick and trustworthy

The D1 Ross is receiving is the 04 model, which is only in used dealership. The Nissan 350z is also the option 350z only in used dealership

Cheers Dave :)

The Mazda is possibly gone, what BHP is the Chevy ?

Another deal done with Dav11

I should have the following in stock shortly
Nissan 350z 768BHP
Nissan Skyline ER34 D1 Spec

Chevy is around 660 - 700 BHP, im interested in the Furai but you can make me another offer like Chaparral 2D or Cusco Subaru

Chevy is around 660 - 700 BHP, im interested in the Furai but you can make me another offer like Chaparral 2D or Cusco Subaru

Furai is gone just gone sorry.

'67 Mercury Cougar XR-7 309BHP (Brand New)
'74 Lamborghini Countach LP400 479BHP
'84 Mitsubishi Starion Rally Car 4x4 (Brand New)
'01 Honda NSX 332BHP (Brand New)

That is a little steep price for the Mitsubishi, can you offer me something else for the Chevy that is also competitive for racing?

That is a little steep price for the Mitsubishi, can you offer me something else for the Chevy that is also competitive for racing?

Lamborghini Countach LP400 - 479BHP

New Stock again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Interested in the '09 Nissan Skyline R35 GTR Spec V 478BHP

Click sig for my trading list

these are the 3 id be interested in, pick something else and ill deal with the GTR aswell

Ferrari F430 '06
Nismo 400R '96
DMC Delorean s2 '04

Just one little question, which is the better ar to win Like The Wing event, Lamborghini Countach LP400 - 479BHP or the Chevy Camaro SS RM '10?

I need a good car to win this and im not sure if the Lambo can do it...

these are the 3 id be interested in, pick something else and ill deal with the GTR aswell

Ferrari F430 '06
Nismo 400R '96
DMC Delorean s2 '04

I dont see anything else i like, the best I can do is the Ferrari for the GTR.

I want the R35 GT-R Spec V.

I'm selling these cars. Do they interest you:
Lamborghini Murcielago LP-640
Lamborghini Miura Concept
Toyota Camry NASCAR
Jaguar XJ220

?

I want the R35 GT-R Spec V.

I'm selling these cars. Do they interest you:
Lamborghini Murcielago LP-640
Lamborghini Miura Concept
Toyota Camry NASCAR
Jaguar XJ220

?

Nothing really, I can get a Ferrari if I wan for it

Im really attached to it, I built it to suite my driving style so I really like it.

Offer me something and I might let it go ?

I don't really have anything I'm looking to get rid of at the moment except for a built Tesla that I was going to drift and a TVR speed6 that I started to tune and is pretty modified.

Back