Immigration

• Thread starter KSaiyu
  • 1,702 comments
It's pretty much standard operating procedure for police forces around the world to remain silent on ongoing investigations. Should a case go to trial, any premature comments could influence a jury or be used by the defence.
It's pretty much standard operating procedure for you to try and downplay all of this.

On the other hand one could argue that i'm on the other end of the spectrum, and i might be overreacting. I sincerely hope so as the whole affair reeks from miles away...

It's pretty much standard operating procedure for you to try and downplay all of this.
If you want to argue that the police chief was told to keep things quiet, that's fine.

It would, of course, be nice if you could explain how he did just that, given the dozens of victims and hundreds - if not thousands - of potential witnesses.

It would, of course, be nice if you could explain how he did just that, given the dozens of victims and hundreds - if not thousands - of potential witnesses.
Did you read the initial police report? You really think they didn't have a clue about what went on that night, or conveniently left out the accounts of sexual assaults and robberies for 'the sake of the ongoing investigation'?

You really think they didn't have a clue about what went on that night, or conveniently left out the accounts of sexual assaults and robberies for 'the sake of the ongoing investigation'?

The former, for the most part. ;As was already pointed out to you that press release was at 9:00am on New Year's Day. Many of the crimes that were subsequently reported hadn't been reported and/or filed at that point. Many weren't even reported until after the 4-days-in reports that you drew out attention to. Using your own logic those reports may be showing the same conspiratorial bias.

hell yeah, police surely detained these lovely immigrants without a reason
Read the discussion more thoroughly before jumping to a conclusion next time - the suggestion was that the police tried to cover up the existence of the investigation while prosecuting those responsible.

The former, for the most part. ;As was already pointed out to you that press release was at 9:00am on New Year's Day. Many of the crimes that were subsequently reported hadn't been reported and/or filed at that point. Many weren't even reported until after the 4-days-in reports that you drew out attention to. Using your own logic those reports may be showing the same conspiratorial bias.
So the fact that police officers that were at the square weren't able to control the situation as they were overwhelmed by the scale, were being targeted with fireworks, had hundreds of women coming up to them asking for help and that there weren't enough transports to take arrestees to jail as said jails were already full, all went unnoticed by the police chief because 'no one filed a report'.

Yeah right :rolleyes:

I think the majority of women generally are more enthusiastic about immigration than Alpha males in most countries, so I wonder if it will be a case of once bitten, twice shy for these women who were attacked?

Read the discussion more thoroughly before jumping to a conclusion next time - the suggestion was that the police tried to cover up the existence of the investigation while prosecuting those responsible.

ok, already caught up ... then what Dotini said applies

More likely for the sake of the commissioner, mayor and especially the big chiefs like Merkel and the stability of their government.

I think the majority of women generally are more enthusiastic about immigration than Alpha males in most countries, so I wonder if it will be a case of once bitten, twice shy for these women who were attacked?
I find this extremely shocking. I didn't think there were any alpha males left in Europe..present company excepted of course:sly:

I find this extremely shocking. I didn't think there were any alpha males left in Europe..present company excepted of course:sly:

They seem to be in decline in the well developed countries of Europe, whilst Alpha Slavic men haven't been betaized (yet).

I wonder how that "alpha/beta male" rubbish tries to rationalise homo- and bisexuality. :rolleyes:

DK
I wonder how that "alpha/beta male" rubbish tries to rationalise homo- and bisexuality. :rolleyes:

Why do you think the Alpha / Beta male concept is rubbish? Whenever these terms are used by authors, they only ever apply them to the straight majority.

Why do you think the Alpha / Beta male concept is rubbish? Whenever these terms are used by authors, they only ever apply them to the straight majority.

Here's the thing - it's not just the "alpha/beta male" concept that you're attempting to push - it's that whole "red pill" ideology that's typically wrapped around it. Had the Cologne sex attacks been carried out by an equal amount of frat bros, I'd hazard a guess that the "manosphere" corner of the far-right would be demanding the assailants be assumed as innocent until proven guilty. Oh, and there would be an atrocious amount of victim-blaming.

Last edited:
DK
Not sure I get the question. "Alphaness" is a behavioural trait and has nothing to do with sexual orientation.

DK
Here's the thing - it's not just the "alpha/beta male" concept that you're attempting to push - it's that whole "red pill" ideology that's typically wrapped around it. Had the Cologne sex attacks been carried out by an equal amount of frat bros, I'd hazard a guess that the "manosphere" corner of the far-right would be demanding the assailants be assumed as innocent until proven guilty. Oh, and there would be an atrocious amount of victim-blaming.
Or the near left celebrating false rape accusers? There are wackos on either end of the spectrum, thankfully most of us live near the middle.

Not sure I get the question. "Alphaness" is a behavioural trait and has nothing to do with sexual orientation.
I was referring to the less-than-stellar attitude towards LGBT individuals of those who typically subscribe to the "red pill" ideology. And for the record, I find intentionally false rape accusations callous, but that's what libel laws are for.

DK
Had the Cologne sex attacks been carried out by an equal amount of frat bros, I'd hazard a guess that the "manosphere" corner of the far-right would be demanding the assailants be assumed as innocent until proven guilty. Oh, and there would be an atrocious amount of victim-blaming.
You know as well as i do that's not something that's likely to happen. Even still saying that anyone would react any different to this kind of event, should the perpetrators haven't been refugees but white is also silly. Hundreds of women being molested and robbed in public is not something anyone in his right mind would try to minimalize.

Back