Immigration

• Thread starter KSaiyu
  • 1,702 comments
After exhaustive investigation and much intropsection, CNN has got this New Years Eve mass rape/assault/robbery thing all figured out. Turns out it's all the natives' fault and they are no better than the New Year's Eve gang:
http://www.cnn.com/2016/01/11/opinions/mushaben-cologne-attacks/index.html

But why didn't large groups of German men come to the rescue? And why are there so few video images of the perpetrators among hundreds of selfie-loving iPhone owners?

The truth is that politicians have known for years that women also face higher rates of sexual assault at the hands of drunken men during Germany's world-famous Oktoberfest and pre-Lenten Carneval celebrations.

But if protecting women is the goal, then shouldn't there have been a little more outrage over the report from the Ministry for Family, Seniors, Women, and Youth that 25% of all German women will experience some form of domestic violence during their lifetime?

I believe the bigger problem rests with European and American tolerance of violence against women everywhere else.

Seems like someone is ready to become a politician in Germany!
Yeah all feminists in the world seem to have decided they can use this to suit their agendas.
So next time someone guns down 130 people in the middle of a city, we shouldn't put the blame on the terrorists, but look at our own tendencies to murder each other!

Yeah all feminists in the world seem to have decided they can use this to suit their agendas.
So next time someone guns down 130 people in the middle of a city, we shouldn't put the blame on the terrorists, but look at our own tendencies to murder each other!

No, best to blame Western society and our decadent ways.

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/01/13/reports-migrants-harassing-women-across-denmark/

Since Swedish police were accused yesterday of covering up years of sex attacks by recent immigrants at a music festival, one Afghan teenager has already been arrested and Sweden’s liberal, pro mass migration prime minister has slammed the “double betrayal” of women by police.

It has also emerged that Stockholm Council and the festival organisers identified the sex mob phenomenon two years ago, but claimed it would have been “irresponsible” to have spoken out.

Furthermore, the Swedish paper which broke the story yesterday is alleged to have been tipped off six months ago, and may never have published the information were it not for the Cologne sex attack cover-up scandal.
Migrant sex gangs are alleged to have been roaming the Sthlm music festival for 12 to 17-year-olds for the past two summers. “These are so-called refugee youths, specifically from Afghanistan. Several of the gang were arrested for sexual molestation,” one leaked police memo read, indicating that they were well aware of the situation. Just like in Cologne, however (where the local force released a statement claiming New Year’s had “passed off peacefully”), the Swedish police’s report of the festival was resoundingly positive, and made no mention of sexual assault. Yet there were in fact 38 reports of rape and sexual assault made in 2014 and 2015, according to the police yesterday, who only released the information on Monday after theDN newspaper suggested a cover up.

I know why feminists don't oppose current immigration wave, they can finally have their rape culture and patriarchy they talk about all the time.

A Taiwanese cartoon about the Cologne attacks. :D

hilarious, retarded European politicians are now world wide laughing stock ... is she still a mayor, or do they hold onto their manger to the last breath as our politicians do?

How many gropes & rapes per week must occur until I'm not a bigot for saying we need stricter control on immigrants in Europe ?

How many articles reporting the same thing at a different date/location before it's not just anti-Islamic propaganda ?

Let's just be honest...

http://goo.gl/xwIH2J

How many gropes & rapes per week must occur until I'm not a bigot for saying we need stricter control on immigrants in Europe ?

How many articles reporting the same thing at a different date/location before it's not just anti-Islamic propaganda ?

Let's just be honest...

Well, given that you appear to be making generalizations about a group (immigrants), I don't think the two are related. You'll always be a bigot for making sweeping generalizations about a group based on nationality or skin color etc.

Bigot: a person who strongly and unfairly dislikes other people, ideas, etc. : a bigoted person;especially : a person who hates or refuses to accept the members of a particular group (such as a racial or religious group)

What you should instead be focusing on is the law enforcement needed in response to crimes committed. You could say that law enforcement must meet immigration levels since immigrants come from a different legal structure/circumstance. And you can take a very similar position to the one you state above by saying the immigration must be curtailed if law enforcement is insufficient.

The problem is a blanket statement about the group with no rational underpinning is just bigotry. The "these people are criminals" sentiment is misplaced.

What you should instead be focusing on is the law enforcement needed in response to crimes committed.

Police state, yay ... which will cost money, taxpayers' money.

btw. I don't want to live in a police state either.

Well, given that you appear to be making generalizations about a group (immigrants), I don't think the two are related. You'll always be a bigot for making sweeping generalizations about a group based on nationality or skin color etc.

Bigot: a person who strongly and unfairly dislikes other people, ideas, etc. : a bigoted person;especially : a person who hates or refuses to accept the members of a particular group (such as a racial or religious group)

What you should instead be focusing on is the law enforcement needed in response to crimes committed. You could say that law enforcement must meet immigration levels since immigrants come from a different legal structure/circumstance. And you can take a very similar position to the one you state above by saying the immigration must be curtailed if law enforcement is insufficient.

The problem is a blanket statement about the group with no rational underpinning is just bigotry. The "these people are criminals" sentiment is misplaced.
Unfortunately there is no way to tell who the gropers are. But it does appear that the current wave of immigrants have a penchant for sexual assault more so than another wave.

I choose not to take the risk with a group of trained tiger's containing one wild tiger.

I wonder what % of immigrants must rape and grope before we admit that they have a unique problem?

In a hypothetical world where only one Syrian immigrant is a nice person , you would tell me not to make a generalization on Syrian immigrants.

You are one of the good people that stand idle and does nothing, because you are afraid to take a stand on anything. Except being careful to never offend, creating apologies for all the wrong in the world.

Last edited:

I have no idea how many police officers it would take in that circumstance (and I'll wager neither do you) and whether that number would be considered overbearing. I'll stand by my previous statement that enforcement of laws is not a police state.

I don't know about you guys, but I don't think we should just believe all these claims about sexual assault happening everywhere. How do we know they're not false claims? I'm going to wait until I see all the evidence before I just tarnish the reputations of all these men based on a he said/she said situation. And to think, people are taking these allegations so seriously that they're suggesting there's some sort of "rape culture" among these men. Not all of these men are like this, they need to be considered innocent until proven guilty and we can't just lump them all together because some men do these things!

/sarcasm off

It's incredibly frustrating and quite transparent how suddenly sexual assault is a massive issue as soon as the perpetrators are from somewhere else. I mean, good lord, this opinions forum is full of posts yukking it up about man hating feminists and SJW's every time they get the chance, but now since the perpetrators are immigrants suddenly we're all a bunch of feminist SJW's and rape culture actually does exist! Take a look at the Bill Cosby thread and contrast it to this one. Compare the reaction to any discussion about the sexual assault that occurs on western college campuses or in bars to the discussions around these incidents.

I was at a bar last weekend and a (white, Finnish) guy was continually trying to grope and grab at some of my friends in our group. It took me and a few of my friends being very assertive and forcefully moving the guy away and giving him an earful before he stopped. The guy felt he was entitled to dance with and grab at these women because they were on the dance floor with a drink in their hand. Had we not been there I have no doubt in my mind this guy would have at the very least groped one of my friends.

No, the west isn't Saudi Arabia but acting like men feeling entitled to women and sex is something unique to the...(I don't know exactly how we're defining it, middle eastern and north African muslim culture?) is ridiculous. Entitled men who don't know how to say no is something I've dealt with dozens of times living on a college campus, especially during my year as an RA. Of course, I think what happened on NYE in these cities is horrible and I hope that the perpetrators are prosecuted to the full extent of the law, but allow me to remain skeptical that the outrage is coming from an honest, good faith concern about sexual assault despite the countless other times where sexual assault is minimized when it's not immigrants who are the alleged perpetrators.

Police state, yay ... which will cost money, taxpayers' money.

btw. I don't want to live in a police state either.

So your argument is that you want immigrants to be prevented from raping (or from entering the country altogether), but not in such a way that might also reduce the amount of raping that natives could take part in.

Nice.

I don't know about you guys, but I don't think we should just believe all these claims about sexual assault happening everywhere. How do we know they're not false claims? I'm going to wait until I see all the evidence before I just tarnish the reputations of all these men based on a he said/she said situation. And to think, people are taking these allegations so seriously that they're suggesting there's some sort of "rape culture" among these men. Not all of these men are like this, they need to be considered innocent until proven guilty and we can't just lump them all together because some men do these things!
Hundreds of false claims by dozens of women all at the same time? You realize how ludicrous that sounds right?

It's incredibly frustrating and quite transparent how suddenly sexual assault is a massive issue as soon as the perpetrators are from somewhere else. I mean, good lord, this opinions forum is full of posts yukking it up about man hating feminists and SJW's every time they get the chance, but now since the perpetrators are immigrants suddenly we're all a bunch of feminist SJW's and rape culture actually does exist! Take a look at the Bill Cosby thread and contrast it to this one. Compare the reaction to any discussion about the sexual assault that occurs on western college campuses or in bars to the discussions around these incidents.
What planet are you living on where sexual assault just became a massive issue because the perpetrators may have been non-natives?

Hundreds of false claims by dozens of women all at the same time? You realize how ludicrous that sounds right?
I wrote /sarcasm off after that paragraph because I was doing a bit about the usual way these kinds of things are talked about.

My point that any other time anything sexual assualt related has come up, the response is tempered skepticism and an insistence that the alleged perpetrators are innocent until proven guilty. Any time a pro athlete is accused, any time someone in college is accused, it's "wait for the facts". Dozens of women spoke out about Bill Cosby, but there were legions of people ready to be skeptical of the motives of the women speaking out. Suddenly in this case everyone's become a bleeding heart feminist when dozens of women report they were sexually assaulted by men from the middle east or N. Africa. This time everyone is willing to listen to the dozens of women reporting they were assaulted.

What planet are you living on where sexual assault just became a massive issue because the perpetrators may have been non-natives?
This one? The one where anyone who talks about rape culture or patriarchy is a tumblr bleeding heart leftist SJW, but suddenly when immigrants are the alleged rapists and not Bill Cosby or Ben Roethisberger people are ready to admit that maybe there's a cultural issue at play, as if there's not similar issues in our culture already? I mean, you already sarcastically quoted the article earlier on in the page that points out the conservative estimate is that 1 in 5 women in Germany will be sexually assaulted in their lifetime.

Last edited:
So, with all these immigration troubles occurring at the moment, the newspapers are becoming more and more full of statements that really make an outraged person's blood boil even worse than it already is.

Take this for instance. The head secretary of the Finnish Red Cross (which is, by the way, 100% boycotted by me thanks to their complete incapability of keeping their asylum seekers in check) decided to come up with this brainfart:

"The discussion about what sort of multiculturalism is coming to us has probably opened up more, when more asylum seekers than usual have arrived during the fall. The crisis is not, however here. The crisis is with the 60 million people, who have been forced to leave their home country behind."

Just. What. The. Actual. 🤬? Instead of condemning the sexual assaults that also found their way into this country, this asshole turns suffering into some sort of :censored:ing competition? You know what, no wonder people are up in arms about the situation right now. When those responsible are dismissing our current social problems because those asylum seekers, yes, including the serial rapists, have gone through so much worse, it's no wonder more and more people have shown support for street patrols...

This page has blown my mind in a bad way. GTP is normally the place for sanity on the Internet but reading this page tonight? Just wow.

I know why feminists don't oppose current immigration wave, they can finally have their rape culture and patriarchy they talk about all the time.
My word.

"gropes & rapes" among other crimes, necessitate police, courts & a penal system.
The bit after that, regarding bigotry, immigration & Europe? I'd need a better explanation of how that is the issue.

Edit: Just read some more of the page, I see that these things I quoted are already being questioned.

Last edited:
Look at all these immigrant discrediting posts......

Crime who isnt done by them: Free pass on the small time news.
Crime who is done by them: SEE, immigrants done it! They ALL not be trusted and deport them all! Theyre not welcome here.

No, the west isn't Saudi Arabia but acting like men feeling entitled to women and sex is something unique to the...(I don't know exactly how we're defining it, middle eastern and north African muslim culture?) is ridiculous. Entitled men who don't know how to say no is something I've dealt with dozens of times living on a college campus, especially during my year as an RA. Of course, I think what happened on NYE in these cities is horrible and I hope that the perpetrators are prosecuted to the full extent of the law, but allow me to remain skeptical that the outrage is coming from an honest, good faith concern about sexual assault despite the countless other times where sexual assault is minimized when it's not immigrants who are the alleged perpetrators.

First, gang sexual abuse is a fairly new thing in western Europe (at least I believe it is) and second, the most outraging thing about this is how governments and their minions are lying to public.

So your argument is that you want immigrants to be prevented from raping (or from entering the country altogether), but not in such a way that might also reduce the amount of raping that natives could take part in.

Nice.

mkay, I said that I don't want taxes to be raised so we can have police force strong enough to keep order in the streets (especially on public gatherings like NYE).

And you somehow came to conclusion that increased police force in the streets will help decrease rape commited by natives Europeans which is done mostly not in the streets ... mind blowing logic.

the Finnish Red Cross (which is, by the way, 100% boycotted by me thanks to their complete incapability of keeping their asylum seekers in check)
I wasn't aware that the Red Cross was supposed to act as a police force.

Just. What. The. Actual. 🤬? Instead of condemning the sexual assaults that also found their way into this country, this asshole turns suffering into some sort of :censored:ing competition?
And you have clearly taken their quotes out of context. There is nothing in the quote to suggest that this is a response to the assaults, except for your say-so, and we all know that you're biased.

The crisis is not, however here. The crisis is with the 60 million people, who have been forced to leave their home country behind."
He is right though. While a few women getting harassed in Europe is not a good thing, it is nothing on the grand scale compared to the multiple millions of people who have been rendered homeless by the nutjobs in Syria. If that problem is solved, there won't be tens of thousands of people per day arriving at EU borders on foot.

This documentary illustrates the problems with letting Muslim refugees inside Germany, without obligating them to follow German laws, values or the constitution:

There is a limit to tolerance, but when that limit is crossed in Germany nothing much is done about it. I think it's only normal that when you immigrate to a certain country, you adhere to its laws and not put yourself above it. Something which is happening amongst the new arrivals as they consider the Koran and the sharia their only law...

He is right though. While a few women getting harassed in Europe is not a good thing, it is nothing on the grand scale compared to the multiple millions of people who have been rendered homeless by the nutjobs in Syria. If that problem is solved, there won't be tens of thousands of people per day arriving at EU borders on foot.

Yes, so what sense it makes to give welfare only to those who were wealthy enough and fit enough to make their way to Germany while ignoring millions left behind. Are those money well spent?

Last edited:
Im saying the main problem is why they are leaving Syria/middle east, nothing to do with how/where they go after that.

Back