Imports

• Thread starter Puffy
  • 31,174 comments
11054300_868480686539320_6254412644617897792_o.jpg

mitsubishi_lancer_cecoupe_ser1_02.jpg

1401679_599083276815418_1826030779_o_zps447b2d4c.jpg

(The owner/owner's friends look a bit yobbish, and the 'mesh' wheels are arguably suited to cars older than turn-of-the-century sleds, but for a habitually molested car, this is a relatively tasteful example of a CE.)

:lol:

Er, um... :rolleyes:

(That was done special for a certain someone who shall remain nameless--you know who you are. :lol:)

Seriously dude there's no need to comment on everything here to whether it doesn't fit your taste or not, it's called the imports thread, not the 'does it please TexRex thread'.

I don't comment on everything, including the post before the 911, and I did say it's pretty.

He was complimenting the car, but just added it's a little low for his taste. Nothing wrong with that. :cheers:

Yeah, true.

I don't comment on everything, including the post before the 911, and I did say it's pretty.

You just about do, the amount of times you've commented on something just because you don't like it is pretty high, not necessarily in the imports thread either.

SVX
You just about do, the amount of times you've commented on something just because you don't like it is pretty high, not necessarily in the imports thread either.
That's my prerogative--I was raised to speak my mind and have been doing it for the better part of 43 years, but I also respect others' right to do so as they please.

1935 Voisin C28 Aero Sport
m05x.jpg
234162560_c5c76e23de_z.jpg
voisin-aerosport-mondial-2014-dessin.jpg

SVX
Seriously dude there's no need to comment on everything here to whether it doesn't fit your taste or not, it's called the imports thread, not the 'does it please TexRex thread'.
He was complimenting the car, but just added it's a little low for his taste. Nothing wrong with that. :cheers:
SVX
Yeah, true.

It's called the Import thread. Not the Complain about people's opinions Thread.

PMcG-SH-PS13-BN-Sports-2.jpg

How about everyone stops complaining as a whole. No one came here for that. And good lord, that was painful to read.

I stated something that was pissing me off. Tex of course is allowed to think what he wants about the cars posted, but it doesn't mean he has to say it.

>asks everyone to stop complaining
>straight afterwards complains about my post

👍👍👍

Back