Imports

  • Thread starter Thread starter Puffy
  • 31,251 comments
  • 3,602,525 views
rotmjul09-8.jpg
Miata-NA-Enkei-Compe.jpg


I don't even know what it is, and yet I still know AMG wheels have no business being on it.
I know exactly where you're going with this, but those wheels predate the existent of Mercedes-AMG.
SVX
I stated something that was pissing me off. Tex of course is allowed to think what he wants about the cars posted, but it doesn't mean he has to say it.

>asks everyone to stop complaining
>straight afterwards complains about my post

👍👍👍
Glad to see you're contributing to the thread. 👍
 
Glad to see you're contributing to the thread. 👍

How about everyone stops complaining as a whole. No one came here for that. And good lord, that was painful to read.

I don't see any contribution here. :confused:

tumblr_na1ghyx06I1tob8lvo1_1280.jpg


I don't understand why you needed to bring something up when the matter had been dealt with...
 
Not putting this in the other thread for reasons

Z2YlZlO.jpg



@Tornado

Holy shiz, this is sick AF. I've got a soft spot for the STS/SLS. Hnngg this car is mean. I'd drive it every day. Until the Northstar in it blew up that is.
 
If I'm not mistaken, the famous 6666 Customs kits for the S13 and S14 came out around 2007 or sometime around there. Maybe earlier.
 
Last edited:
I really looked hard for a set of K1s for my car.
 
I really looked hard for a set of K1s for my car.

tbh I think your current wheels work better than they would
 
Yeah, but K1s would have been half the price. :lol:
 
They would go well with the two tone, but they're heavier and skinnier.
 
True I do have the wheel spacers too. :P
 
TIL there was an STi wing for the BH5

tumblr_n0g2hw2hVj1set3mro1_1280.jpg


tumblr_navndst4Li1r7st00o1_1280.jpg


tumblr_m6586ar9wt1rylotyo1_1280.jpg


tumblr_m65873c1SZ1rylotyo1_1280.jpg


tumblr_mywj36dK9L1r0cxvao1_1280.jpg


tumblr_nb2vzjufq41tjmkvqo1_1280.jpg
 
Pretty sure the STi wing was adjustable too.
 
Back