Infamous Tunes * New Garage Name * New Release The R-Evolution *

• Thread starter No_OBsT33R
  • 437 comments
Okay, so still nothing, no problem. I wasn't expecting much.

I'm involved in every Drama? Sure thing there buddy, your Delusional.

Easy is a relative term. I think that's what you don't understand. I know English isn't your first language, so I assume it was just a miscommunication between you and I.

Uhm?

Translation: English - German
easy=einfach (exactly the same sense)

The funny thing is that I didn't use this word in my first post.
But yeah, I wasn't clear enough and you misunderstood me. That's it.

I'm involved in every Drama? Sure thing there buddy, your (yes you) Delusional. I'm only involved in every drama in my thread when people don't follow what you quoted. Specifically about being respectful of the tunes posted. Somebody bashing them without trying them is NOT being respectful.

Adrenalin Easy is a relative term. I think that's what you don't understand. I know English isn't your first language, so I assume it was just a miscommunication between you and I.

dr_slump
Uhm?

Translation: English - German
easy=einfach

The funny thing is that I didn't use this word in my first post.
But yeah, I wasn't enough clear and you misunderstood me. That's it.

No no no, it's my fault. I'm sorry, you don't get to be the bigger man in my thread. lol

What exactly are we arguing abou?t (the point I keep missing, and looking for clarification with) have we not ALL been agreeing that 1:36 is fast & while easy for some, not for most?

Adrenalin Easy is a relative term. I think that's what you don't understand. I know English isn't your first language, so I assume it was just a miscommunication between you and I.

Ironic?

have we not ALL been agreeing that 1:36 is fast & while easy for some, not for most?

Hmm, yes you finally agreed with this post.

Ahhhhhh! What a long day! It's 2.42 AM here! Bye!

dr_slump
Ironic?

Hmm, yes you finally agreed with this post.

Finally? Are you okay, That has been MY point from the start........

Holly crap! You guys argue with me acting like 1:36 is nothing, can't get any better, then change your tune completely. Awesome!!!!!

Last edited:
Dude, if your lap was in the lines it's clean, end of story...

I'm glad you finally agree with me.

Oh sorry, I don't. See WRS rules....

But hey, let's forget this 🤬! It doesn't matter anymore!
I'm out! Peace!

What's the lap time out of curiosity?

1:38.5

fujisl65amg.jpg

raVer

Last edited:
-raVer-
1:38.5

raVer

Nice time with the SL65. Have you driven a C63 yet? It's a fun car IMO.

dr_slump
Oh sorry, I don't. See WRS rules....

But hey, let's forget this 🤬! It doesn't matter anymore!
I'm out! Peace!

Yeah, it never did. You've flip flopped enough for one day. Before a 1:36 was nothing, now it's a high 1:36 is nothing but a low one is hard, or is it 1:36 is easy for you cause your so incredibly awesome, but hard for everybody else, either way it's pointless as nOBoDY said otherwise, it's actually already been shown to be possible no thanks to your 1:36 lap of already been done. Your initial point you keep dodging, and have now claimed was my misunderstanding. BS, it's not what you said or meant, to think your expiation is how you thought it should be interpreted is a joke. It's as if your saying "I said apples, but meant oranges, it's your fault for misunderstanding me and bringing apples and not oranges". Ridiculous.

What really happened is your initial comment was meant to belittle my 1:36. Only after you failed at doing any better ( .2 yawn is nothing) you then flip/flop back track, BS.

That doesn't mean 1:36 is not fast, it just proves it takes some skill, and it's definitely not "nothing" as you originally called it.

I'm still waiting on you posting a faster replay with the C63 AMG, as you never drove it you know nothing of it's abilities, so I'd like to see how your assumptions play out.

Let's see that 1:35 C63 lap.............. Not even saying its not possible, it very well may be. If it is, that is a lap I want to see. For-real! If you think you can do it, fine, do it. It wouldn't be "nothing" it would be a blazing hot lap with a high difficulty car, certainly not easy IF even possible... It would certainly be impressive to me, that's about it... Others, who knows, they may think 1:35 is "nothing", doesn't make it any less impressive to me. It would also most certainly be out of reach for the average GT player, so it definitely would not be "easy" for most.

Last edited:
I had modified the SL65 a while ago since then it collected dust in my garage.
No , my C63 has still 0 miles and as I said before im still on low cash.

raVer

-raVer-
I had modified the SL65 a while ago since then it collected dust in my garage.
No , my C63 has still 0 miles and as I said before im still on low cash.

raVer

I had a good time with the SL in GT4. I was rather impressed with it's times despite being a heavy ass hard top convertible. The monster AMG power plant helps quite a bit, even still that's a lot of mass to put around corners.

I don't even necessarily mean my tune, the C63 is just a fresh car, very sexy (IMO) best 4 door lines I've seen out of Merc.

Last edited:
Not even two weeks, and this thread is again degenerating into bickering?

This, in particular:

Why not do something positive for the board instead of always indulging your unsubstantiated ego.

Not only is uncalled for, but ironic. The post of RJ's this was a response to had nothing even resembling a personal criticism, and yet it was met with this increasingly common attitude.

It's held true in all GT titles that, all else being equal, if two of the same cars have identical p/w ratios, but one is built heavier with more power, it tends to be faster at nearly all tracks. I imagine, in a simplified way, that's all RJ is getting at; the C63 and NSX-R obviously share very little in common, but it's not unreasonable to look at the C63 on paper and assume at the very least it should be able to hold off the Honda. Of course, paper only tells a small part of the story (and doesn't take into account PD's love of the NSX-R :P ).

The bickering can (again) be toned down. Also, No_OBsT33R, you've been told in this very thread to cut down on the double and triple posts, so, also again, please keep them to single posts.

That's what I mustered up with Noobster's C63 tune and Roj/Jg's NSX-R tune, and I am by no means a great driver lol. All the tunes felt great IMO. I will be honest, I had to push the R a little harder than I did the C63 simply because it had less hp. As Noobster pointed out, the C63 is actually a little bit more fun to drive but the NSX-R is just as fun simply cause you literally have to drive it like you stole it :P. I only ran the C63 for 3 laps I believe, so if I had more seat time with the car, lower 1.35's would be attainable, as for the NSX, I think mid 1.35's would be doable if I also had more seat time.

On another note, I also hate seeing members argue. It's just like real life tuning shops lol. This is a game guys, let's keep it at that. I think instead of going back at each other you guys should eventually do a few tunes together. I enjoy tunes from both Roj and Noobster so let's keep it cool guys :)!

OHH! I actually ran 1.46:4XX on the R without the wing first but I just couldn't get it under 1.35 so I had to get a spoiler lol. I hate how the thing looks on the NSX but it did help me put down that 1.35 lol.

Last edited:
But how much power was the NSX-R packing? Their tune was designed around 400hp and sport softs while the C63 has, if I'm not mistaken, nearly 900hp after an oil change and all performance parts on…

Yep I know Roj/Jg's tune was tuned with sport softs. I left the tune just like it was and added a few more parts components to the R. And I dont quite get what you're trying to say. I know the AMG has more power than the Honda and you can clearly tell the Honda is right behind the AMG so it shows you how great of a car it is. I never did say one car was faster or slower and the other tuner was better than the other tuner. I simply took both cars and drove it to compare my times with the times that were brought up on this thread and to give credit where credit is due. Both tuners do a great job with their tunes, and I'm praising both of them for their great work. I just hate seeing the arguements as I see it enough with my local tuning shops in real life lol.

Last edited:
Well, I just ran the original RKM tune on the NSX with 410hp (oil change was done) and racing softs and ran a 1:39.1xx, so add 50hp and I should be able to take 5 seconds off :D I'm not going to try though, I'm happy with mine as it is. I'll see if I can crack the 1:38 barrier and then I'll have a think about maxing it…

solo_562
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/827/dsc03504d.jpg/

That's what I mustered up with Noobster's C63 tune and Roj/Jg's NSX-R tune, and I am by no means a great driver lol. All the tunes felt great IMO. I will be honest, I had to push the R a little harder than I did the C63 simply because it had less hp. As Noobster pointed out, the C63 is actually a little bit more fun to drive but the NSX-R is just as fun simply cause you literally have to drive it like you stole it :P. I only ran the C63 for 3 laps I believe, so if I had more seat time with the car, lower 1.35's would be attainable, as for the NSX, I think mid 1.35's would be doable if I also had more seat time.

On another note, I also hate seeing members argue. It's just like real life tuning shops lol. This is a game guys, let's keep it at that. I think instead of going back at each other you guys should eventually do a few tunes together. I enjoy tunes from both Roj and Noobster so let's keep it cool guys :)!

OHH! I actually ran 1.46:4XX on the R without the wing first but I just couldn't get it under 1.35 so I had to get a spoiler lol. I hate how the thing looks on the NSX but it did help me put down that 1.35 lol.

Dude that's awesome and completely right on all counts. SICK times, if you can that C63 lap I'm sure was hot.

It's not important to me what one of the 2 is faster, I love that they are so relatively close on the track but so different on paper.

I just don't see why my C63 (or any of my Tunes for that matter) needs to be insulted by somebody who's never driven it. If I've bad mouthed RJ, I apologize to the board for not containing myself, although I think my retort only equals his initial belittling post. Leave it at that.

Thankfully some people can look past the smoke screen.

NOTE these are smoke screens to deter people from my work. Somebody feels threatened that my Garage does works that's on par with GTP top tuners but has only been around a short time plus, I don't know maybe good tunes coming from a GTP member named No_OB is upsetting.

Either way starting flame battles every time a tune gets published from my garage is transparent. They got more history and GTP followers then a No_OB like me that gets the backlash of their followers. All this just to overshadow what's been released because they fear some other garage might directly compete with them yet use principles they preach as wrong. I think a different approach should be welcome.

Despite the smoke screen some see past it and see the work for what it is, good Tunes for GT5...

I would have NO problems working on a collaboration tune with any Garage, the idea is intriguing.

Onboy123
Well, I just ran the original RKM tune on the NSX with 410hp (oil change was done) and racing softs and ran a 1:39.1xx, so add 50hp and I should be able to take 5 seconds off :D I'm not going to try though, I'm happy with mine as it is. I'll see if I can crack the 1:38 barrier and then I'll have a think about maxing it...

Nice to see you doing your best at the Track, keep it up, & keep at it. I don't think 50hp alone will get you from a 1:39 to a 1:35, but it might with a lot of practice. Good luck to you.

Last edited:

That's what I mustered up with Noobster's C63 tune and Roj/Jg's NSX-R tune, and I am by no means a great driver lol.....

.....as for the NSX, I think mid 1.35's would be doable if I also had more seat time.

Ooook! You say you're not a great driver but your times are faster than stotty's (D1Gold)? I'm sorry but it sounds a bit strange for me. Of course, it could be that your that good, but why do you say: "I'm not a great driver"?
I think somebody who does this times is a great driver.

Last edited:
dr_slump
Ooook! You say you're not a great driver but your times are faster than stotty's (D1Gold)? I'm sorry but it sounds a bit strange for me. Of course, it could be that your that good, but why do you say: "I'm not a great driver"?

A little modesty never hurt anybody & shows character. It's a rare thing among the Elites on GTP. I commend him and Stotty for being that fast & not a Pig Headed Asses about it.

Hats off to 2 fast drivers.

BTW thanks Solo for showing a bit of what my C63 Tune can do. Much appreciated. It's always nice when somebody actually drives the Tune, and let's That do the talking.

Last edited:
Before a 1:36 was nothing, now it's a high 1:36 is nothing but a low one is hard, or is it 1:36 is easy for you cause your so incredibly awesome, but hard for everybody else, either way it's pointless as nOBoDY said otherwise, it's actually already been shown to be possible no thanks to your 1:36 lap of already been done. Your initial point you keep dodging, and have now claimed was my misunderstanding. BS, it's not what you said or meant, to think your expiation is how you thought it should be interpreted is a joke. It's as if your saying "I said apples, but meant oranges, it's your fault for misunderstanding me and bringing apples and not oranges". Ridiculous.

What really happened is your initial comment was meant to belittle my 1:36. Only after you failed at doing any better ( .2 yawn is nothing) you then flip/flop back track, BS.

That doesn't mean 1:36 is not fast, it just proves it takes some skill, and it's definitely not "nothing" as you originally called it.

I'm still waiting on you posting a faster replay with the C63 AMG, as you never drove it you know nothing of it's abilities, so I'd like to see how your assumptions play out.

Let's see that 1:35 C63 lap.............. Not even saying its not possible, it very well may be. If it is, that is a lap I want to see. For-real! If you think you can do it, fine, do it. It wouldn't be "nothing" it would be a blazing hot lap with a high difficulty car, certainly not easy IF even possible... It would certainly be impressive to me, that's about it... Others, who knows, they may think 1:35 is "nothing", doesn't make it any less impressive to me. It would also most certainly be out of reach for the average GT player, so it definitely would not be "easy" for most.

Hmm PatiencePatiencePatiencePatiencePatiencePatience! Why so angry, why so offensive? I thought your point is an objectively discussion?

A 1:36 is still a 1:36, doesn't matter if it's a high one or not. OK?

My goal wasn't to prove my driving skills. You need more patience! I said that I'll have more time to do things on wednesday, so just wait, please.

Your misunderstanding is on one hand caused through your habit not to be enough patient and on the other that I wasn't clear enough. Yes I'm sorry.

Why do you think I did these laps with the NSX? Take a little time and I think you'll see it.
It's because I wanted to compare it with the C63! This is the only reason! I said you should wait until today, but you didn't...:indiff:(be more patient!)

And I don't know why you're continuing to say that I said it's easy. My first post was like this: "A 1:36 is not that difficult". I don't know how you interpret this, but for me it's a bit different from easy.

Ehhmm, I really hope we can turn back to an objective discussion.

dr_Slump
I wasn't clear enough. Yes I'm sorry.

Ehhmm, I really hope we can turn back to an objective discussion.

I'm down with that. It wasn't you who called my C63 "Slow" without ever driving it. I'll agree your lack of clarity caused a unneeded dispute between us. No need to play semantics, we can move on.

On another note, yet again a No_OB tune started a shoot out. Aside from all the BS, that's a good thing right? I always like pushing times on the Track.

How about we see if the new M3 can keep up, I haven't Tuned it yet, but. BMW vs Mercedes sounds nice.

Let's take it to BMWs test facility at Nurb GP/F, anybody down?

I'm down with that. It wasn't you who called my C63 "Slow" without ever driving it. I'll agree your lack of clarity caused a unneeded dispute between us. No need to play semantics, we can move on.
Should this be ironic again?

IF YES, STOP! Show it! Show me my post where I'm saying that the C63 is slow.

If not, I'm sorry.

Last edited:
dr_slump
Should this be ironic again?

IF YES, STOP! Show it! Show me my post where I'm saying that the C63 is slow.

Was "it wasn't you who called my C63 slow" unclear?

I hope we agree a 1:36 is respectable with either car. Simple as that.

Was "it wasn't you who called my C63 slow" unclear?

Usually not, but you made a couple of these "ironic" comments in you previous posts. That's why.

But ok, I edited it.

Last edited:
dr_slump
Usually not, but you made a couple of these "ironic" comments in you previous post. That's why.

But ok, I edited it.

The Irony of my previous post is there to illuminate the irony of the post from the people I quote. Usually using what they said (close to exact words) as a response to their comment showing the irony of their own inconsistencies.

To be CLEAR. RJ called my C63 slow because it ran a 1:36 and somebody has ran faster then 1:36 with an NSX, he wonders how slow must my tune be in the corners, blah blah blah. Well I think my C63 Tune has put up respectable times.

To be CLEAR. RJ called my C63 slow because it ran a 1:36 and somebody has ran faster then 1:36 with an NSX, he wonders how slow must my tune be in the corners, blah blah blah. Well I think my C63 Tune has put up respectable times.

(I think it would be a good idea to use the "quote" button?)

Yes, and I still think the C63 is faster. Oh and it's not true that I've never driven it yet, just not on this track and fully tuned. (and the last time was long ago)

Back