Infamous Tunes * New Garage Name * New Release The R-Evolution *

• Thread starter No_OBsT33R
  • 437 comments
Wow RJ, you couldn't have put it nicer… 'Onboy sent it in to get the gearbox he screwed up fix?' And how about I do a comparison, Adrenaline does one, and then someone else (Impartial) does one more so we have a general consensus…

Wow RJ, you couldn't have put it nicer… 'Onboy sent it in to get the gearbox he screwed up fix?' And how about I do a comparison, Adrenaline does one, and then someone else (Impartial) does one more so we have a general consensus…

Your words, not mine. ;)

And above sounds good. May as well add a fourth, and a fifth, etc etc while we're at it. :lol:

Well, let's see…
I could do one, Adrenaline could do one, uMadson could (probably, hopefully, help me out mate!!?!?!?! Please!!!!), and then…who else does reviews, invite them to do one! But my review will always be slightly partial to you, RJ. Sorry noobster, but I owe a lot of online victories to this car and RJ, so just try and deal with any slight bias-ness when I do mine…

Could I get in on this action? I'm a new Tuner to the online GT world. Been Tuning my GT cars for years. I think I'm alright and my friends all swear by my settings and don't like me publishing them. Too bad, they don't pay for them (lmao). I was going to publish my WRX Tune first but it definitely needs some work to be as good as some of the Tunes published at GTP. My HKS Evo on the other hand is a solid car I use quite often. I've always kept this tune close to heart, not sharing with friends but using it as my spanking weapon of choice. Since my first Tune will give people a first impression of my ability I think my most guarded set up is time to be released, but don't tell any of my buddies (kidding)

I'd love it if my Tune could get into the review action, thanks GTP crew.

Alright :)
I've taken my HKS Evo to The Nurbergring F1 Track for some reassurance before I publish it. I wanted a Track like Tsukuba but longer. I think it's got just the right corners and a little bit of a straight. Around the 2 min mark is a decent lap length.

What do you guys think about running the Shootout there? It's new so none of us are going in with years of experience at the Track.

All-Out-Tuner-Shoot-Out :)

Yea, I've got the TGTT, Adrenaline has…actually I don't know, EvilEvo seems to test on different tracks as well…still, that will bring out its own interesting results…

I'm not putting up anything for a while, I'm getting dogged no matter what I do. Your Shootout doesn't appeal to me, just another way for my work to get Trashed.

I'm not updating my calc (it's been optimized already) nobody gives a damn anyways. Maybe once the hate has died down and I can get a fair break I'll start posting set ups and calc updates.

No! It's not!!!! :( :( :( :( I'm genuinely interested in it!!! Pleeeaaaassseeeeee????? I promise we won't trash you! I thought we already put our past behind us? Please come back?!?!?

I'm not putting up anything for a while, I'm getting dogged no matter what I do. Your Shootout doesn't appeal to me, just another way for my work to get Trashed.

I'm not updating my calc (it's been optimized already) nobody gives a damn anyways. Maybe once the hate has died down and I can get a fair break I'll start posting set ups and calc updates.

:rolleyes: Right. So you start stuff multiple times, talk about how awesome your car is, then pick up your toys and go home because...?

I'm not a hater, I just think I do it better. There's a difference.

BMW M3 CSL '03

This without a doubt has to be one of my Favorite cars in the GT Series. I fell in love in GT4 and its been my Baby ever since. This car is far superior then the PP points gives it credit for and using it in a PP limited race is almost cheating. It will be the car cutting laps just a few seconds under your top dogs. Its packing a Sledge Hammer amount of 500hp o_O, well it's not that big of a Sledge Hammer, but holly crap can she swing it. It's stuck to the track like (all of the cliches) "Stuck like glue", "corners like its on rails", "razor sharp handling", "I can't believe it isn't butter"... Okay maybe not that last one but you get the idea. :D

This car is only available in the "Used Car Dealership" its very cheap. Once you have one MAKE SURE to give it an Oil change and wash, followed by the Engine & Chassis Rebuilds.

Bring her to the Parts Store and buy yourself;

Stage 3 Weight Reduction
Window Weight Reduction
Engine Tuning Stage 3
ECU Tuning
Sports Intake Manifold
Racing Air Filter
Sports Exhaust Manifold
Sports Catalytic converter
Titanium Racing Exhaust
Fully Tunable Transmission
Adjustable LSD
Fully Tunable Suspension

I put a Wing on mine.

BMW-M3CSL-1.jpg

Get in this car and give it a go, I have Tuned the car to its LIMIT, this car is set up as lose as possible to a rave car, F-comfort.

If you have a CSL and hav'nt tried this tune then do so right now, i always had trouble setting mine up but with this its MEGA.
It does what it says on the tin and sticks like the smelly stuff on a digging tool. I've shown up quite a few bigger cars using this which is always fun.
Even in 500pp races it rips, just adjust gearbox and wing to suit and you will be surprised at the speed you can carry around corners, i find i can go between 5mph to 15mph quicker around bends depending on the track, and around the Green hell this tune is awesome.
Cant wait to use this when i get a new wheel as i'm sure that will take it to a new level.:):)

If you have a CSL and hav'nt tried this tune then do so right now, i always had trouble setting mine up but with this its MEGA.
It does what it says on the tin and sticks like the smelly stuff on a digging tool. I've shown up quite a few bigger cars using this which is always fun.
Even in 500pp races it rips, just adjust gearbox and wing to suit and you will be surprised at the speed you can carry around corners, i find i can go between 5mph to 15mph quicker around bends depending on the track, and around the Green hell this tune is awesome.
Cant wait to use this when i get a new wheel as i'm sure that will take it to a new level.:):)
Let me tell you something, don't be fooled by the 'Banned' next to Noob's user title. He has reincarnated him and his tune shop here.

Nissan Sileighty '98

Available @ The UCD
Make Sure To repair Her

testtb.jpg

Thanks Adrenalin for the Pic!!!!! I cant seem to get them uploaded at original res, working with a lap Top & iPhone.

Adjust the Gears in the following order

Reset/Top Speed/Gears/FD

Tuned on DFGT

NOTE
If you use the rear end for braking, just reverse the brake bias and raise the settings to your preferred feel.

Enjoy!

It looks like the OP of this tune has been banned. I'd really love to know what the settings are for this Sileighty tune but cannot read it. It would be much appreciated if anyone can help out.

Thanks

Back