Infamous Tunes * New Garage Name * New Release The R-Evolution *

• Thread starter No_OBsT33R
  • 437 comments
My goal with the pics is for easy storage. Save pic, rename, pop in a folder and done.

This wouldn't help. You can enlarge it, of course, but you wouldn't be able to read it, cause it's too squishy then.

dr_slump
This wouldn't help. You can enlarge it, of course, but you wouldn't be able to read it, cause it's too squishy then.

It's huge on my lap top, maybe that's part of the problem. Default res is (goes to check) 2012x1064.

dr_slump
You uploaded it wrong. When I download it, it has a res of 1023 × 541 Pixel

Hmmm, I used Photobucket, I didn't think it resized it, I'll try and re-upload it. Was it "enlarged" when saved (enlarged from GTP displayed size)?

Hmmm, I used Photobucket, I didn't think it resized it, I'll try and re-upload it. Was it "enlarged" when saved (enlarged from GTP displayed size)?

Yes it was and I tried the direct Photobucket link too.

If you can't fix it, I would recommend to try imageshack.us

testtb.jpg

The site will automatically shrink it, because the picture is wider than the forum. I don't know what you did wrong in the first one, but this is what it would look like if done correctly, but it still gets shrunk down some, making it harder to read. And I have a 40" 1920/1080 for my computer monitor, so I assume it's even harder to read on more common sized screens, but at least tis way you have the option to 'click to enlarge' and you see it as it was saved.

Adrenaline
The site will automatically shrink it, because the picture is wider than the forum. I don't know what you did wrong in the first one, but this is what it would look like if done correctly, but it still gets shrunk down some, making it harder to read. And I have a 40" 1920/1080 for my computer monitor, so I assume it's even harder to read on more common sized screens, but at least tis way you have the option to 'click to enlarge' and you see it as it was saved.

Wow that does look much better and clear.

I wonder where I went wrong, I'll try again when I get home. Thanks.

AMG C63 to be released this evening.

I originally Tuned up the Sileighty to make a Vid of a Ricer getting smoked by a 4 Door Benz (C63). However the car is so much fun to Drive, I've been having a blast cutting up some Tracks with this SR20DET Powered Hatch Back.

Give it a go, you will not be disappointed. I shaved off 3 seconds off my default settings time at Nurb GP/F easily with room to cut more.

Last edited:
C63 AMG is Quick. Ive put down a respectable 1:36 with this beast @ Fuji o_O

I'm just prepping the release. I'm also going to update the OP + return to the original name.

Sinister Mercedes AMG C63

adfa2b66.jpg

4ff1faa4.jpg

Specs

26bd145a.jpg

8a957f0d.jpg

I've been refining my style with the wheel, and Slotty has helped me reassess my brake balance with the wheel. I feel the braking distances have much improved and this will be included in all refinements of tunes.

Tuner Notes
This car is a insane torque Monster! You need to have good throttle control. This car punishes mistakes and rewards ability.

ff6731d6.jpg

Enjoy!

Last edited:
C63 AMG is Quick. Ive put down a respectable 1:36 with this beast @ Fuji o_O

So it's slower than the NSX despite being faster on paper?

430hp difference... Yes, it's heavier but exactly how slow is it around corners? O_o Fuji is a power track by far. I know the C63 is a bit gripless on S3s and therefore rather slow (an M5 will thrash it any day anywhere near the same specs) but... Ah hell never mind, NSX has epic aerodynamics... Though the C63 should be doing well over 200 before the braking point...

Rotary Junkie
So it's slower than the NSX despite being faster on paper?

430hp difference... Yes, it's heavier but exactly how slow is it around corners? O_o Fuji is a power track by far. I know the C63 is a bit gripless on S3s and therefore rather slow (an M5 will thrash it any day anywhere near the same specs) but... Ah hell never mind, NSX has epic aerodynamics... Though the C63 should be doing well over 200 before the braking point...

1:36 in my hands.... Aside from Slotty and I most can't even get their NSX that fast. So it's FASTER then most with a NSX. Who knows how hot a lap Slotty can put down, he's a second faster in the NSX then I. I wonder what he could do with this Beast. A 1:35 or faster wouldn't surprise me.

How about yours though? Oh that's right, somebody isn't able to try anything but always has something negative to say. Why not do something positive for the board instead of always indulging your unsubstantiated ego.

You okay their? Of all people you should know more power doesn't make a faster car. The NSX is faster then most PERIOD, it takes Super cars with far more to out class it.

The C63 is a monster. Extreme torque, no where near as balanced, no where near the aerodynamics, weighs close to 500kg more. Yeah the C63 weights ALOT more then the NSX. Much more mass pushing out in corners and forward when braking. Do I really need explain this to you?

To even compare a NSX to a C63 is ....

BTW can the One from your Garage keep up with 1:36 lap times? I doubt it, The RKM NSX can't even hit 1:36... Isn't that a staple tune out of your garage? Damn, I guess your wrong, my C63 is faster then the NSX, RKM's at least.

IMO The difference is this, the NSX is boring, the C63 is exhilarating.

dr_slump
You should add the choice of tires to your specs pic.

It's RS Tuned, put whatever tires you want. On S compounds it's fun ;) but ohh boy what a handful.

Last edited:
1:36 in my hands.... Aside from Slotty and I most can't even get their NSX that fast. So it's FASTER then most with a NSX. Who knows how hot a lap Slotty can put down, he's a second faster in the NSX then I. I wonder what he could do with this Beast. A 1:35 or faster wouldn't surprise me.

How about yours though? Oh that's right, somebody isn't able to try anything but always has something negative to say. Why not do something positive for the board instead of always indulging your unsubstantiated ego.

You okay their? Of all people you should know more power doesn't make a faster car. The NSX is faster then most PERIOD, it takes Super cars with far more to out class it.

The C63 is a monster. Extreme torque, no where near as balanced, no where near the aerodynamics, weighs close to 500kg more. Yeah the C63 weights ALOT more then the NSX. Much more mass pushing out in corners and forward when braking. Do I really need explain this to you?

To even compare a NSX to a C63 is ....

BTW can the One from your Garage keep up with 1:36 lap times? I doubt it, The RKM NSX can't even hit 1:36... Isn't that a staple tune out of your garage? Damn, I guess your wrong, my C63 is faster then the NSX, RKM's at least.

It's RS Tuned, put whatever tires you want. On S compounds it's fun ;) but ohh boy what a handful.

I've bolded the annoying parts.

I am really getting sick and tired of your tendency to lash out on a personal level, once someone (especially RJ) dares to ask a question; nevermind post something close to critique (which I actually can't see in his post).

Noobster, you might be a competent tuner, but I would rather drive around in my half-arsed setups and lose a race than try one of your tunes - and this is solely down to your poor attitude to any questions asked, criticism voiced or even proposals being made.

Try once to take this as feedback without going on a rant, please. Thanks in advance.

ehhmm I'm sorry, it's not that difficult to do 1:36 lap times with it.
But yeah, I don't like the tune with race tires and a C63 is of course more exciting (and faster on Fuji).

kilttraeger
I've bolded the annoying parts.

I am really getting sick and tired of your tendency to lash out on a personal level, once someone (especially RJ) dares to ask a question; nevermind post something close to critique (which I actually can't see in his post).

Noobster, you might be a competent tuner, but I would rather drive around in my half-arsed setups and lose a race than try one of your tunes - and this is solely down to your poor attitude to any questions asked, criticism voiced or even proposals being made.

Try once to take this as feedback without going on a rant, please. Thanks in advance.

It's funny how when it comes from me (in response to RJ's BS), it annoys you, but when it comes from RJ first, I should take his feedback. He already knows his "feedback without driving the Tune" is not welcome. Not to mention my Tunes seem to be the only ones he critiques in such a way... Hmmmm seems RJs got a problem with me. Hmmm why is he so vocally critical of my work without ever driving any of my tunes? Why is he so obsessed with me? Let me just bump some Maria Carrie for a moment...

I'm not sure if you noticed but many of my Published Tunes right after being posted have a negative "critique" from RJ, each time he's never driven the Tune. Each time unfounded. We then may get into a tiff over him trying to prove his critiques. Umm 22b. What happened to the "Evil Plans"? That's right... His little "critiques" on any other board would be seen as what it really is, Trolling...

He pollutes the board, how many of his Tunes I disagree with have I trashed in his garage?

I've yet to be involved in any tiff on this board that didn't involve RJ or Adrenalin, most often both. Yet they get into it with other members ALL the Time. They seem to be the most common denominator in flame wars and disrespect on GTPlanet.

If that doesn't speak VOLUMES to you, then your just a fanboy, or scared of the GTP Bullies.....

I'm not afraid of anybody who lacks confidence so much they need to trash other people for no reason. If RJ don't like me or my work, I don't give a Damn. I'll defend my work against his attempts to discredit my Garage, if that annoys you, I don't care either. I won't sacrifice my rights as a member for either of you.

dr_slump
ehhmm I'm sorry, it's not that difficult to do 1:36 lap times with it.
But yeah, I don't like the tune with race tires and a C63 is of course more exciting (and faster on Fuji).

Yeah The NSX. 1:38 was supposed to be easy, that didn't prove to be the case, but I pushed it to 1:36, Slotty went to 1:35 but nobody else trashing my work for NO REASON along with RJ put up, they shut up.... o_O get to yah? "Easy" is relative. What's "easy" for you might be HARD for others. While you might think 1:36 is "easy" it's proven to be quite difficult for most. While I'd love to see your 1:35 lap if 1:36 is so easy. I'd like to compare your lines to Slotty's & mine.

Last edited:
(Damn PS3-Browser!!:mad:)

1:35? hmmm never driven it yet, but should be possible. I'll see what I can do.....(probably today, but at the latest tomorrow)

(Damn PS3-Browser!!:mad:)

1:35? hmmm never driven it yet, but should be possible. I'll see what I can do.....(probably today, but at the latest tomorrow)

Huuummm Stotty time is not easy to reach my friend.... the guy is a kind of ET or don't know what, but he's realy fast. Very fast.

But this is a good challenge. Do it dr_slump 👍👍 !!

It's seems like it's too much to ask for people to try the tune before disrespecting it.....

I don't know why everybody is electric like this ,i have not read all yours purpose, butthe C63 have an amazing look. So amazing that i have buy one this morning, without time to tune it. But one thing is shure, it will be with racing soft. No masochist S3 for me on this beast.
I'll give a try on your tune Noobster, your tunes are all very equilibrated and for shure this car need a lot with all this power and inertie.

Stop this everybody, cool, let's go driving.. ( later on for me)..

praiano63
I don't know why everybody is electric like this ,i have not read all yours purpose, butthe C63 have an amazing look. So amazing that i have buy one this morning, without time to tune it. But one thing is shure, it will be with racing soft. No masochist S3 for me on this beast.
I'll give a try on your tune Noobster, your tunes are all very equilibrated and for shure this car need a lot with all this power and inertie.

Stop this everybody, cool, let's go driving.. ( later on for me)..

Thanks for checking it out, very contained and fun to drive. Rewards skill, punishes mistakes. One of the funnest cars in GT5 IMO & one of the Sexiest...

Been running some A-Spec in the C63.

puuuhhhhhhhhhh!

Ok, drove a couple laps and my best time is 1:36,176!

Not far away from a 1:35. I, ll try it tomorrow again, it should be possible.

dr_slump
puuuhhhhhhhhhh!

Ok, drove a couple laps and my best time is 1:36,176!

Not far away from a 1:35. I, ll try it tomorrow again, it should be possible.

NSX or C63? & what Tune? I'd like to compare lines, so please post a replay.. BTW my NSX tune has been PMed and the DS3 Tuned version hit that same 1:36.1 mark, tweaked a bit & it went into 1:35...

Here's my NSX replay :) DS3 Tuned NOT yet refined by Wheel.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mi4zgn3MvN4&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Like I said though, what's easy for some is hard or impossible to others. you haven't smoked a 1:36, just matched it. That says it's not "easy" but doable by the capable. ;)

Get a C63 up there then tell me how much fun it is :)

Here is my C63 Lap

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyZQrL75QUM&feature=youtube_gdata_player

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBnZKdtxKyQ&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Last edited:
No! It's a big difference if you drive a high 1:36 or a low one!
I could drive a high 1:36 almost every lap (as long as I don't do a mistake, of course).

NSX JG's with a few changes. God everything was done in less than 1 hour! What do you expect?

EDIT: Why smoked? Read my previous post again! I said "could be possible"!

EDIT 2: added "high" for clarification

Last edited:
dr_slump
No! It's a big difference if you drive a high 1:36 or a low one!
I could drive a 1:36 almost every lap (as long as I don't do a mistake, of course).

NSX JG's with a few changes. God everything was done in less than 1 hour! What do you expect?

Your point is vague, could you clarify what your overall point is. I'm not sure I follow. We already know 1:35 is possible, Slotty proved it. Nobody said it's impossible, so really, what's your point?

Im confused. So a high 1:36 is easy, but a low one is Hard? How come most people can't get into 1:36 at all? If the average Driver can't get past 1:38, you think 1:36 is "easy" because it's possible? Do you realize what's easy for you is not necessary easy for the average driver?

Still. What does that say about my DS3 Tuned NSX (that's also hit 1:36.1)?

Can we see the Replay? I'd love to see those lines..

Don't forget to beat your NSX time with your C63. That's the lap I'm eager to see :D

So order of Business, get a 1:35 with your NSX, then beat it with your C63, Post replays of the laps for confirmation, and so we all can learn from them :)

Cheers back in a bit.

Last edited:
Vague? I just answered to your vague points!
Like you said, the most couldn't drive that fast. When you drive that fast, the space for improvement gets smaller and smaller. Maybe you haven't done this experience yet.

Replay? Yes I can upload it but you still couldn't watch it, cause it's PAL!
The lap is almost WRS standard, I just came a little bit off the track (10-20cm on the outside) at corner 1. (without aids, except ABS1)

I expect that the C63 would be a bit faster, but I'm too lazy to test it.

EDIT: And I still think that Stotty is much faster than I (to prevent 🤬 comments.......)

Last edited:
Guys, there's nothing wrong with a bit of competition, but seriously, the personal stuff flying back and forwards is really childish.

What times you can personally run with your own tunes is irrelevant... you'd need to have the same driver running both tunes to get an understanding of the differences, and even then, the outright speed will depend on the particular driving styles and likes of the test driver.

All the tuners have a place on the board... live and let live 👍

And it's not Slotty, it's Stotty!

Back