Introduce Yourself! New Member Introductions Thread — Come Say Hello!

• Thread starter Jordan
  • 1,905 comments
  • How did you find GTPlanet?
Google
  • Where are you from?
Born in The Bronx, NYC
Raised outside of Orlando, FL
Currently live in Chicago, IL
  • When did you start playing racing games?
I played GT1-GT4 when they originally released. Haven’t played in over 20 years. Picked up GT7 to play with my father-in-law who recently retired.
  • Do you play with a steering wheel? If so, what kind do you use?
I’m still building my rig as I get more interested and able but for now I have a Logitech G923
  • What other games do you enjoy?
I’ll play most any game with any online multiplayer element. I prefer to play games in parties of friends.
  • What are you most looking forward to doing in the community?
I’m really looking forward to learning more about the game and how to be a more competitive racer. I would also like to start a Sunday League

Welcome to a special thread just for new members! :D

This is the best place to make your first post and get comfortable using the site. Here are a few questions we like to ask everyone...
  • Where are you from?
As always, let us know if you need any help finding your way around the site or using your account. Welcome to GTPlanet!

:gtpflag:
Hello everyone. My name is Tony and as my screen name shows I am a firefighter in the U.S. I have done dirt track racing a long time ago and actually worked on a turn 4 fire truck at Talladega for NASCAR. I just bought GT 7 and a G29 racing wheel and hope to meet new folks and get tips on the game.

Hi....Just found the site after searching for a particular car setup. Been sim racing for a few years in Project Cars, ACC and most recent GT7. I'm in several leagues, but just need to find that ' bit extra ' to seriously compete. Hope I can find some help on this site......Cheers..👍

This is the best place to make your first post and get comfortable using the site. Here are a few questions we like to ask everyone...
  • Where are you from?
As always, let us know if you need any help finding your way around the site or using your account. Welcome to GTPlanet!

Hello Jordan and everyone on this great site.
I found GTPlanet looking for tunes for GT7. I suck at tuning and found some of Praianos tunes to be amazing.
I am from USA - Denver, Co to be exact.
I started playing racing games in 2004, Need for Speed Underground and Forza Motorsport.
I use a gamepad to race.
I enjoy playing Elden Ring when I am not racing.
Here to connect with my fellow racers (design_whiz87 on PS5)

Hi everyone!
  • I found GT planet when I was searching for tunes for GT7
  • Icelandair living in the USA
  • A long time ago… But been playing GT7 aggressively for the last 1.5 year
  • I use a steering wheel? Logitech 923
  • I play Snowrunner & GT7. I also play a variety of other kinds of games, Helldivers 2, single players
  • Getting to know people who share the need for speed lol and in general people who enjoy cars and driving

Last edited:
Hi everyone!
  • I found GT planet when I was searching for tunes for GT7
  • Icelandair living in the USA
  • A long time ago… But been playing GT7 aggressively for the last 1.5 year
  • I use a steering wheel? Logitech 923
  • I play Snowrunner & GT7. I also play a variety of other kinds of games, Helldivers 2, single players
  • Getting to know people who share the need for speed lol and in general people who enjoy cars and driving

I have friends in Hafnarfjörður! Haven’t seen them in years but I know íslandi loves their cars! velkominn!

Last edited:
hi! my name's Ryuuko. i typically just do whatever i feel is interesting~ free to chat with me! i'm always up for making new friends.

so, a little bit about my interest in gran turismo. my parents bought GT2 for me as a gift for my 7th birthday and it was the very first playstation game i ever owned. i still have fond memories of beating the GT world championship and winning the S-license a year later! since then, i've managed to play through all the GT games over the years (with the exception of GT7 as i don't have a PS5). my favourite game is GT3 because, to me, it strikes the perfect balance between racing sim and video game. :]

i enjoy anime and i'm also a big seiyuu fan. i have a few favourites that i follow, and it's fun thinking of scenarios where they might be cast next video games especially. write me who your favourites are, if you want~

hi! my name's Ryuuko. i typically just do whatever i feel is interesting~ free to chat with me! i'm always up for making new friends.

so, a little bit about my interest in gran turismo. my parents bought GT2 for me as a gift for my 7th birthday and it was the very first playstation game i ever owned. i still have fond memories of beating the GT world championship and winning the S-license a year later! since then, i've managed to play through all the GT games over the years (with the exception of GT7 as i don't have a PS5). my favourite game is GT3 because, to me, it strikes the perfect balance between racing sim and video game. :]

i enjoy anime and i'm also a big seiyuu fan. i have a few favourites that i follow, and it's fun thinking of scenarios where they might be cast next video games especially. write me who your favourites are, if you want~
Hey, would you like to be my friend, I'm Chris, :)

Welcome to the club, this is a big site so you can get all sorts of help and assistance here. Jordan owns the site and Famine is one of the administrators who keeps the website running smoothly.

Last edited:
Hey, would you like to be my friend, I'm Chris, :)

Welcome to the club, this is a big site so you can get all sorts of help and assistance here. Jordan owns the site and Famine is one of the administrators who keeps the website running smoothly.
hi chris! ty for your reply ✨✨ and of course, just dm me anytime you'd like! i'll reply whenever i find the time

Hi Demon_Pilot_GT dropping in to say hello that's my psn feel free to add me for some clean racing.

Attachments

• 20829842752324691.jpg
    20829842752324691.jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 2

• Where are you from?

Hello!

I came to know about GTplanet while searching on internet for online racing group
I am from KSA
I start playing game in 2019-2020
Fanatec DD Pro
GT7 and Asset Corsa
I like to join online groups for racing mainly from Europe and Middle East, but it's not a must. I love racing online.

Best
KJ

Hello all

I found GT Planet through a friend
Messaging from The Great white North Canada
Started playing racing games with rad racer and super sprint on NES
Currently playing with a Thrustmatser TR300 on PS5
I like playing good old MK on PS5

Lookign for a good community when you have questions or need help.

Hello all

I found GT Planet through a friend
Messaging from The Great white North Canada
Started playing racing games with rad racer and super sprint on NES
Currently playing with a Thrustmatser TR300 on PS5
I like playing good old MK on PS5

Lookign for a good community when you have questions or need help.
Welcome mate, feel free to add me as one of your friends.
My PSN ID is rising_glass1.

Last edited:

• Where are you from?

1) I found GT planet through Google.
2) India.
3) Started long back, in 2001.
4) Logitech G29.
5) Besides GT, I mostly play Hitman.
6) I am absolutely here to learn from you guys, may be I'll be able to help others in future.

Thank you for accepting me as member.
Have a great day.

Regards

• Where are you from?
Hi everyone! I’m Michael Chou from Taiwan! Just got my first set of wheel/base and pedals, they’re Fanatec’s DD Pro and V3 pedals. Can’t wait to join for some fun races and meet some good friends here!

Used to love playing racing games and watch lots of Formula 1. Let me know what kind of Motorsports you like!

Hi everyone! I’m Michael Chou from Taiwan! Just got my first set of wheel/base and pedals, they’re Fanatec’s DD Pro and V3 pedals. Can’t wait to join for some fun races and meet some good friends here!

Used to love playing racing games and watch lots of Formula 1. Let me know what kind of Motorsports you like!
Hey man, welcome. I'm Chris. I'm a huge fan of the NFS franchise, GT, and the Dirt game series. I don't own a wheel, so when did you get your first Gran Turismo game? And what other racing games are you aptly skilled at.

Hey man, welcome. I'm Chris. I'm a huge fan of the NFS franchise, GT, and the Dirt game series. I don't own a wheel, so when did you get your first Gran Turismo game? And what other racing games are you aptly skilled at.
Hey Chris, I think GT4/NFS3 is my first Gran Turismo/NFS. Still remember playing Hot Pursuit split screen with my cousins for hours!

These few years I’ve tried F1 games and Dirt, too. But maybe the game I spent most hours racing is Mario kart lol. Now GT7 is my new favorite! (Started to play ACC since yesterday haha)

Well enjoy your stay man, there's over a million people on here, so you can meet anyone that best suits your needs and gaming experience. It's an enormous website.
We have more than 250,000 registered members on this site. Hardly millions.

Hello everybody, I found this site, because when I was going to clean my dad’s ps2, I took the ribbon cable off on the connector side. So I’m trying to figure out how to connect it back. I do like GT, seems cool. But somehow I’m finding this bc of a ps2.

Last edited:
Hello everybody, I found this site, because when I was going to clean my dad’s ps2, I took the ribbon cable off on the connector side. So I’m trying to figure out how to connect it back. I do like GT, seems cool. But somehow I’m finding this bc of a ps2.
Welcome man, I'm Chris. I miss my old ps2, it lasted for 8-9 years. We had to sell it at a pawn shop with all 50 of my games, I sold it in Christmas 2009.

Hi I'm Dave. Thanks for having me.
    • Googling to find some support and help with Gran Turismo
  • Where are you from?
    • USA
    • Started with the very first Gran Turismo in the 90s
    • No, but I want to get one
    • What's a good wheel and pedal set to get without breaking the bank?
    • RPG, FPS, and sports games
    • Idk

Hi I'm Dave. Thanks for having me.
    • Googling to find some support and help with Gran Turismo
  • Where are you from?
    • USA
    • Started with the very first Gran Turismo in the 90s
    • No, but I want to get one
    • What's a good wheel and pedal set to get without breaking the bank?
    • RPG, FPS, and sports games
    • Idk
How are you doing Dave, welcome. I'm Chris if you want to know my name. Can you be my friend?

• Hello, new here to the forum. Name is Eden, and my in game name FullSweatTryhard on all major platforms
  • I found this forum through google search
  • I’m from Ontario Canada
  • Been playing raving games since TDU on PC in the early 90’s
  • My sim set-up is a G923 with gearbox with PSVR2 support
  • Other games I enjoy are sport games, PGA2K23, Flight Sims like Warthunder IL-2 Sturmovik, and most AAA games on steam or PS5
  • I’m most looking forward to getting help with running and learning about the fine intricacies of the game

Last edited:

• Where are you from?

Hey all!

I found the site on Google
Sweden
Played racing games since early 90s
I recently acquired a Logitech G923 steering wheel
I like JRPGs and Action/Adventure as well as football games
I'm looking forward to learning how to optimise driving experience in GT

Hello,

I found the site while looking up GT7 related info on the internet.
From US
I play F1 24 and GT7
I use Logitech G Pro wheel and pedals
I play RPG games and some Nintendo Switch games.
I look forward to exchanging some tips and ideas to better my driving skills!

Thank you!

Hi everyone
  • I found gtplanet.net while searching for GT7 settings some months ago
  • France
  • Late 90' with Gran Turismo
  • steering wheel since one month ago, logitech G923
  • TC 2/Motorfest, Grid legend, NFS, Burnout
  • I'm looking for settings and tips

thanks for your welcom ^^

Back