IRS | Blancpain GT Challenge - Season 1 Complete | Season 2 Jan. 2020 | Currently: Exhibition Races!

For the future, only real world tracks or open it up to fictional tracks?

• Total voters
Highly likely I will miss this Friday's race.

See the S at 8pm Wednesday, that's where my house is. So likely I will without power for a few days (grid is still mess up from 2017).

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1566918699931.jpg
    FB_IMG_1566918699931.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 16
Highly likely I will miss this Friday's race.

See the S at 8pm Wednesday, that's where my house is. So likely I will without power for a few days (grid is still mess up from 2017).
At least it's only looking to be a tropical storm. Be safe though, I know those storms can turn bad very quickly.

Oh hey, scores are updated but I have to finish the team championship and some fastest lap stuff for Am Division. Overall points standings are up to date. @WanganGhost and I will have to fight it out over the rest of the season for best of the rest Am drivers :cheers:

Race Day Confirmation

Pro Division (9/9)
@FireEmblem10 - Yes
@Antares26 - Yes
@TNR_KING_FILO - Yes
@DaGiBUS - Yes
@TetsuKobura - Yes
@Herimopp89 - Yes
@LANAtron - Yes
@Kross24 - Yes
@damonc84 - Yes

Am Division (5/6)
@aceboy127 - Yes
@DesertPenguin - Yes
@CAB114 - Yes
@WanganGhost - Yes
@Rob Pardun -
@rex1825 - Yes

Reserve Drivers:
Pro Division (1/4)
@TNR_5zigen - No
@Jeeves_ACBC -
@Dylan -
@jakedanharry - Yes

Am Division
N/A

TBD (1/2)
@p1n0yi30y -
@LuisT _99 - Yes

Total Confirmed Attending: 16 Drivers

Last edited:
I have added a poll to the thread in regards to track selection for future seasons.

On one hand, we can maintain a real world calendar and change the schedule order each time. This feels more realistic like a real series as they go to the same tracks each year and sometimes add or remove a track for reasons. We can add Spa but take away Interlagos. Think like that. Each season try to better your results from last time.

On the other hand, there are a decent amount of fun-to-drive fictional tracks in this game. Close clean racing is what's most important and that can be found anywhere, but would you guys be interested in a bit more variety each season? Vote with your hearts, not your gas pedals!

Still need some confirmations for tomorrow night. Please do so, it really helps keep things moving on race night and we don't have to sit around wondering if someone is gonna show or not. I don't want to be "that guy" but I plan on starting qualifying and the race on time. If you don't let me know you're on the way we won't wait for you. It's just the way it goes. There's a small five minute window when the race starts that we don't mind doing a reset but it's just something else that pushes the night back that little bit further. Please let us know if you can race tomorrow night.

Hey Luis thanks for signing up, but teams are two drivers only and damon and Tetsu are New Union. You can always team up with someone else and their points will retroactively go towards your team total

Back