Is it released in the US?

I got it today. I am through the C and B races.
I like this better than the Japanese version I had that I sold before it went to "spec ll".

The cars seem to have a much more real handling to them.

I got the Elise 111R tuned. Is this the car that is everywhere online in Europe or is it the regular Elise with the tuning that becomes available after you finish the A races? Can you tune the "tuned" cars?

i did like 2 races offline and jumped online,integera races are cake!
take that back was just on daytona some of the worst driving ever....
peaple bashing driving backwards.....

The GT-R now handles like a real car with Spec II rather then Rail Train with turbos in spec I.
THANK YOU PD :)
Now we see they did not Over power the car :)

i wouldve, but i like RWD more than AWD, takes a bit more skill and can launch a little faster (depending on the car obviously, along with the driver..)

lol rich? first fast car i drive will be my dads 300zx, as for my first, i am hoping to get a job this summer and find a VR-4 that needs a little work or a NA RX-7 FC..

ugg I hate all of the people who don't have a single idea on how to race!

There is no penalty for spining someone(which angers me).

I'm just gonna quit the race when ever someone does that to me.

Don't you hate that?:banghead:

yeah, along with people who dont brake, then go into the grass, then while theyre getting back on, they hit me, or i hit their nose that is sticking out, and I get the penalty..

so that probably means it leaves the factory door on the 15th ? i'm contemplating if i should get the US version, i have the japanese one. would be nice to understand what it
tells me without having to think or translate :D i'm gonna go check bestbuy and see if they have it.

lol rich? first fast car i drive will be my dads 300zx, as for my first, i am hoping to get a job this summer and find a VR-4 that needs a little work or a NA RX-7 FC..

NO NO NO , LOL i mean In game i got RX8.. Only car i drive in real life is RWD, and I never buy a FF car, but I will buy a 4wd someday too.
Only car that I can afford is 5 K, so im on the .. Poor - Average side ;)

I had a go online, I was the only Canadian but meh! I finished 6th after getting bounced around multiple times by idiots in Z06's and F430's. Other than that it was quite enjoyable. My favourite part is the fact you win credits which you can use to buy cars... very cool. I'm now in the A class races, what car should I buy now? I'm thinking M3 Coupe, or save up for a F430?

oh jesus, i raced with a few canadians today, half of them forced their way to 1st or 2nd because their integras are faster between 120-135 than my GTi, i got my GTi to 158

Online is pretty bad, especialy the ring or daytona. I decided a wasn't gonna do much online racing till I unlocked the QTS. Now that i've unlocked it, hopefully the people racing the PP requirement races will be decent. At least for a couple days.

Hey guys, so I am making a return here now that I picked up GTP. I posted some here back in the early GT4 days, so it's been a while. I have been doing some online races, but it is really irritating when other racers pin you to the walls or slam into you full speed on a turn. I would have won a few races already if not for wild drivers......

On a lighter note, I am having a blast overall, but I need to get me a new car. Already sick of this Integrra Type R. Any suggestions for the next level upgrade? I have about 90K cr.

Hey guys, so I am making a return here now that I picked up GTP. I posted some here back in the early GT4 days, so it's been a while. I have been doing some online races, but it is really irritating when other racers pin you to the walls or slam into you full speed on a turn. I would have won a few races already if not for wild drivers......

On a lighter note, I am having a blast overall, but I need to get me a new car. Already sick of this Integrra Type R. Any suggestions for the next level upgrade? I have about 90K cr.
Buy the GT-R. Then your good until mid A class, which is where I am. I have a GT-R and 110k ready to spend on my next car

Buy the GT-R. Then your good until mid A class, which is where I am. I have a GT-R and 110k ready to spend on my next car

Hmm I might just go that route. I actually have up to 150k now so I should be golden.

I cant believe I just lost an online race by 2/100 of a second! I was coming up on the final apex at High Speed in 2nd place, cut inside of the leader cleanly, but upon exit he gave me a little nudge, and that was just enough to keep me from blowing by him. I JUST WANT TO GET THAT FIRST WIN! :ouch:

yay, i am finally racing my Viper! got C class done, all gold but the 2nd K cup and the passing mission with the integra and the cappuchino
well, i am now sick of little 12 year olds with GTRs with all the aids on and in AT. they keep hitting my viper because at 170 it isnt as fast...its stupid.

Back