Is it released in the US?

Definitely regional then. At Wal*Mart I was told Blu-Rays were locked in a case because those kids that play them on their PS3s will steal them. And then there was them not carrying Warhawk, not even a SKU sticker, while having posters up for it.

Blu-rays are out in the open for dem punks to steal here in our stores.

And Circuit City was falling on hard times in general locally until they renovated all their stores. Before that they looked about as clean and organized as a Wal*Mart. Their prices however keep me out because I can get Blu-Rays for 25% less at Best Buy or Wal*Mart.

So far I don't like the selection of Blu-rays that Walmart carries. My observations tell me that Target is the place I should go first for Blu-ray. I also bought my PS3 from Target.

So on my way home I have a plan. First stop will be Target, then on to GameStop and finally to Walmart. If I still can't find it I then will hit the phone and call up places like ToysRus, Circuit City and...eeeekkk...some of the mall stores.

Even though gas is expensive I say you go pick it up rather than not being able to play it over the weekend.
what about tomorrow from PSN?

So far I don't like the selection of Blu-rays that Walmart carries.
Yeah, it is slim at best and only the newest and most popular titles.

So on my way home I have a plan. First stop will be Target, then on to GameStop and finally to Walmart. If I still can't find it I then will hit the phone and call up places like ToysRus, Circuit City and...eeeekkk...some of the mall stores.
I will save you some trouble, because I just checked Target too. "Not available in stores at this time."

Even though gas is expensive I say you go pick it up rather than not being able to play it over the weekend.
what about tomorrow from PSN?
I want Beyond the Apex. And I want to take it to friends' houses without taking my whole system.

So on my way home I have a plan. First stop will be Target,
I will save you some trouble, because I just checked Target too. "Not available in stores at this time."
OK, ignore me, and their Web site because it was in their weekly newspaper ad, which means it had better be in stores.

OK, ignore me

2bitchslaphq7.gif

Hey! Toys r Us is offering a great deal!

Here's what their Web site says:

List price : $59.99
Our price: $39.99
You save: $20

It's official: they think the kids themselves are buying things from them.

Still waiting.... Another hour or so until they receive their shipments. It should be on the truck but won't know until the truck arrives.

Just picked mine up on the way back from work from GameStop. They had just gotten them too! I need to update the PS3 first before I do anything though.

Gah, this is killing me. I'm starting to regret ordering from amazon.com.

Oh well, at least I know for sure I've secured a copy. And I don't have to go anywhere to get it. :D

I just know that I'm not going to get it on time... :guilty:

My brother ordered me a copy from familyvideo.com (never even heard of them!), and they better come through!! 🤬

If anyone on here gets it, take one for the team and post some feedback!! 👍

Hey! Toys r Us is offering a great deal!

Here's what their Web site says:

List price : $59.99
Our price: $39.99
You save: $20

It's official: they think the kids themselves are buying things from them.
:lol:

If I was making offers I would set it at $34.99

Got mine at Gamestop today, just finished installing to HDD, now downloading update, good thing i have a 300mbps internet downlink :D

edit ( just finished, it took me all of a couple seconds haha )

2nd edit ( ZOMG!! intro video is amazing, it is extended version of the weezer video found online. i'm already stoked and i haven't even played the game yet, no more posts from me for a while as i will be playing this for a while... see everyone online hopefully. )

Just got back from Target, where I picked mine up. It was funny, the guy there said it was coming out the 17th, yet they had it right behind him. :D

Installing now.

update shouldnt take too long for me, i have a 5mb/s connection, i think that is fast, correct me if i am wrong? yeah, i am getting my copy when my mom gets back from work at 5PM, then running to gamestop to get my copy, stoked, i am gonna download the PS3 update now, apparantly i need to download one, since when I was gonna play F1 Championship it told me I need to. damn, that game is hard, i havent been able to get onto a F1 team yet...

Well, Best Buy has updated their Web site and apparently every store in the state has it in stock, but I can't get my preorder in the mail....

If Best Buy in general had a shortage I would be much more understanding, but this is ridiculous.

Back