Is it released in the US?

Man i really hate BestBuy.ca...i gotta wait until tomorrow before they actually ship it out. I went to Futureshop today during my lunch break at school and they don't got any....Im gonna try my luck tomorrow and see if they still have a copy and cancel my order from BB:grumpy:

Gamestop delivered!!! I have mine in my hand. :D
Congrats.

I'm sorry guys, I forgot to explain myself, but let me put it in a simple way. My Playstation 3 overheatted one night and I sent it off to Playstation and when I asked for information about why their holding my PS3 for 10-14 days and that's what they sent me.
I got my copy of GT5:P and waiting for my PS3 to come in later today.

amazon.com
The following items were sold by and shipped from Hubbagames in package 1
of this shipment:

1 of Gran Turismo: 5 Prologue [Playstation]

Shipping Carrier: UPS

Ship Date: 16-April-2008
Shipping Speed: NextDay

Looks like I'll be playing tomorrow. One more day to go!!!

;)

It's such a weird transition, being able to read everything, actually i'm so used to my other version i'm not even reading any of the races descriptions or anything, wonder if im missing out.

OK, my order status went from backordered to this:

Status: 1 item(s) - Order in process of being fulfilled; Usually ships in 1 - 2 days.

So, should attempt to cancel my order and just pick one up or wait and hope to get it by Saturday?

OK, my order status went from backordered to this:

So, should attempt to cancel my order and just pick one up or wait and hope to get it by Saturday?

Just cancel and go pick it up if a store is close. They were on GameStop's shelves for $40. Of cource call first to make sure you can get it.

The intro is so sparkly..... :D

Ok, gotta run.... See you guys.

Next month.

And Gamestop by me has it in stock, even though their Web site says no.

See you guys later.

My friend just got his, and he's sitting there on skype with me gloating about how beautiful it is, and bla bla bla. I want to punch him in the face :P

I got it since noon. :)
And US players need to DL the Patch as well, It took me within one try and took around 15 minutes to do so. :)

First car I bought was the RX8 and Man that car handles well.
Before I did anything, I check out the online guide, then went to Options, turn My G25 settings to Simulation mode, turn music off for racing, and bring up brightness a bit. Then I went to Options for Controller and assign buttons for quick tune. Then got RX8, arcade, and turn off ABS, Proffesional Physics, and everything off. Clutch and H shifter, and no ABS makes the game so fun.

Picked up my copy during my lunch break, and when I got home and installed the game and the updates, the intro is...is...wow. My jaw dropped.

Been playing since and I just finished the C Class challenges, up next, Class B and the GT-R. :crazy:

just picked mine up right now:)
he asked if i reserved it, I said no but i think he misunderstood me cause he pulled one out of a droor instead of the shelf behind him,I wonder if i took somebodys reserved copy lol.
im
BROWN_DRAGON_
on the ps3

wow. i just started playing online, i am using the MKV GTi, and the damn idiots in integra r's dont know how to drive in the beginner events, theyve been ramming me with their TSC and ASC enabled integras. and to think i beat them in a nice Vdub without aids on, on manual..i love Vdubs, i should have enough for an NSX in an hour or so..or maybe the Mines Evo.

Best Buy in San Jose had it online for in-store pickup so will get mine on the way home from work.

Woo-hoo! :)

Watch out you fasties for GTP_Strop64 (when you lap me that is :))

Walked to the Stoneridge Mall across the street at lunch today and picked up my copy at GameStop. It's been all I could do to keep it in the bag and not leave early with the "Flu". :sly:

looks like i will be getting a Z06 instead of an NSX..damn, this sucks, i am sick of getting rammed by idiots in integra r's, my Vdub isnt as fast, so..

I stayed off line until I had completed A,B and C and opened up the QTS options higher tier online events.

I'll have to see if I can find you in my Integra :sly:

i dont mind the car itself, although i wouldve gotten the RX-8 if i knew it was that cheap, despise most of the drivers, brakes and downshifting is a new concept to them.

Yeah I know what you mean. I imagine alot of them are using AT :crazy:
It does get a little better as you go up to the 600pp races.

I still haven't brought the RX8 yet thanks for the reminder

yeah, i am saving for a Z06, 1 more race and then i will have it! i run no aids, MT, and in single player on professional. GT5P is serious buisiness.

I stayed off line until I had completed A,B and C and opened up the QTS options higher tier online events.

I'll have to see if I can find you in my Integra :sly:

This is what i'm doing, already halfway through the A class. I can't wait to use the QTS. It's just been the occasional potty break and talking on here that's holding me up. :ouch:

Back