Israel - Palestine discussion thread

No. Taliban, ISIS, Hezbollah, HAMAS and Houthi feeding from people sufferings. While they in control, people would suffer.

None of those organizations has ever really been in control. Granted, I agree with what you say for if they were in control.

Thing is... people suffer when Israel is in control as well.

ISIS as army was obliterated by US, Syrians and RF.

Israel, Saudi and US keeping Houthi under control.

I see. You're under the false impression that terrorism comes from these organizations rather than the other way around.

Israel is only country in region that threats its citizens by European standards.
Annexes its neighbours', steals their land, and regularly carries out extra-judicial imprisonments and executions?

Well, that does sound quite a bit like Russia, but it's not an aspirational standard.
Sure, I want it to stay in control.
That tracks...

What do they want,
To not be killed or invaded/annexed
Israel to suddenly not exist?
No, most would settle for a viable two-state solution (and before you bang on about threats to 'wipe out Israel - ask yourself why that view has become so ingrained).

To not be killed or invaded/annexed
Time to be big boys then.
No, most would settle for a viable two-state solution
OK....then wouldn't it be reasonable to ask them to stop attacking Israel. If we're to treat Arab nations the same, shouldn't we expect that of them?
(and before you bang on about threats to 'wipe out Israel - ask yourself why that view has become so ingrained).
Why has it?

Back