ITCC Season II-New Name, New Ideas, post here!

Castrol Bumper Car Championship?
Sounds accurate.

Haha, I think I'll be a little more strict about the ridiculous bumping of season 1, plus with the extra weight, I'm hoping to lower the cornering speeds, to make the closing speeds a bit slower, too.... The ITCC Season 1 cars were brutally fast in the corners, and slow in the straights.
Hint: Racing Soft tires make cars corner quickly.

No rush to do what?? Take over GTMSA ITCC? No. We've mentioned that many times.
:lol:

I mean by further balancing the cars, even better than Season 1, to ensure that the battles last longer.
I understand this.

Comfort softs would make the cars handle like touring cars. It would allow the FF cars a fighting chance.

I thought you were trolling....

Maybe sport mediums.... But let's be honest, racing hards will be more fun

I thought you were trolling....

Maybe sport mediums.... But let's be honest, racing hards will be more fun

Comfort softs would make the cars handle like touring cars. It would allow the FF cars a fighting chance.

Rallycross will wait.

I'm exicted for this to be back, I hope we get a good field again!

Let's try to make this somewhat accessible to amateur drivers, still. Comfort Softs? We're talking about fields of four or five people, all of whom are extremely fast, and tend to run in ORCA. :lol:

With Sports Softs or Racing Hards, the cars will feel decently realistic, but, not at the cost of having a field the size of this smiley: :indiff:

FFS I want the FF drivetrain to be easier to balance with the others. I'm trying to stop some of the spec migraines before they get started.

So, shall we agree on a tire vote, between the WMA Board Members?

Racing Hards:
Sports Softs: I
Sports Mediums:

Skype call discussion topics:

-Car specifications

Result: AWD & RWD cars might be penalized a slight amount of weight to balance with FF cars

-Race day format

Result: 3 races per round, each race longer than the one before, meaning:

• Race 1: no pit stops, qualifying order
  • Race 2: One pit stop, reverse finishing order
  • Race 3: Strategy decided by driver, reverse finishing order

-Tires

Result: Tires will be option and prime (Racing Hards option, Sports Softs prime)

Track list:

Result:

1. Motegi East
  2. Suzuka East
  3. High Speed Ring
  4. Grand Valley East
  5. Nürburgring GP/D
  6. Trial Mountain
  7. Madrid
  8. Rome Reverse
  9. Clubman Stage Route 5
  10. Daytona Road Course (up for discussion still)
  11. Cape Ring Inside
  12. Autumn Ring Mini

Tracks were chosen to be under 90 seconds in lap time (excluding Daytona) and give close racing through the allowance of flowing corners, short straights, and decent amounts of braking zones.

Last edited:
I was just thinking of series last night while pounding out laps in the JR subaru, :lol:

honestly, when you look back through the racing was very even, I would like to see older versions of AWD car's at the same power level, so they don't get a chassis advantage,

and if this did come to bear fruit I wouldn't mind trying the VW R32, perhaps instead of specing several cars put an engine capacity limit up and let your customers choose their cars and spec them from there,

WAIT! NO MADRID? NOOOOO!
as for the circuits I wouldn't run autumn ring mini, the fear of Tsukuba is coming back to me :lol: I would like to see a mid series enduro, like Bathu..... I mean Trial Mountain reverse or Le Mans or the Nurb 24 circuit being used,

as for the races, I noticed last year people were saying they weren't long enough, perhaps 2 longer races would be good for most events, with tire wear moved up to fast to encourage 2 pitstops?

but otherwise I like the smell of whats cooking!

Madrid's there.

Races will be longer.

Problem is, I don't want to run a race at anything longer than 1:30.

Back