ITCC Season II-New Name, New Ideas, post here!

How they make the batteries is worse for the enviorment than a normal car!

Plus the battery powered cars are waaaay more expensive than their gas counterparts. Even if I could afford a battery powered car, I wouldn't buy one. Your electric bill goes up from charging the battery. The battery (like all batteries) has a life cycle. Eventually, you have to replace the battery all together. A new CR-Z battery costs over $100.

I don't doubt it.

My question, shall we test the Evo X, and the Subaru WRX STi '10, just to make it resemble the CCTCC a bit more?

MrMelancholy15
I don't doubt it.

My question, shall we test the Evo X, and the Subaru WRX STi '10, just to make it resemble the CCTCC a bit more?

Lets go for it.

Call it CCTCC, not ITCC as it was before, too different.

It depends. Do you want to call this series the ITCC or the CCTCC?

Problem is, it doesn't resemble the ITCC of the early 90s at all, but, I don't want to put "Canadian" in it.

So, I think I'll call it Castrol Touring Car Championship...

Problem is, it doesn't resemble the ITCC of the early 90s at all, but, I don't want to put "Canadian" in it.

I see. Do you want to make it all 4WD? That would be interesting. That opens the door for some neat car options.

MrMelancholy15

Ehh, too WMA.

Based off season 1- RTCC- Rowdy Touring Car Championship xD

Castrol Bumper Car Championship?

Haha, I think I'll be a little more strict about the ridiculous bumping of season 1, plus with the extra weight, I'm hoping to lower the cornering speeds, to make the closing speeds a bit slower, too. Draft will still be a big deal, but, wow... The ITCC Season 1 cars were brutally fast in the corners, and slow in the straights. That leads to very close battles, but, close battles lead to mistakes, or, what could seem like mistakes, and actually be Neil Plato versus a very specific, red Toyota 86, driven by a guy who wasn't from Germany, who would be bothered by the mention of his name.

MrMelancholy15

Haha, I think I'll be a little more strict about the ridiculous bumping of season 1, plus with the extra weight, I'm hoping to lower the cornering speeds, to make the closing speeds a bit slower, too. Draft will still be a big deal, but, wow... The ITCC Season 1 cars were brutally fast in the corners, and slow in the straights. That leads to very close battles, but, close battles lead to mistakes, or, what could seem like mistakes, and actually be Neil Plato versus a very specific, red Toyota 86, driven by a guy who wasn't from Germany, who would be bothered by the mention of his name.

Way to beat around the bush, while still hitting about ALL of the leaves xD

We're on Facebook waiting.

In Alabama talk: It was like NASCAR on a short track. Next year, we won't have any of the shenanigans that happened last year XD

In Alabama talk: It was like NASCAR on a short track. Next year, we won't have any of the shenanigans that happened last year XD

Whisky will have your head, for mentioning shenanigans. It's his favourite word, right now.

I've tossed the topic up! Hurry!

No rush really, if this goes like the others, we'll end up blabbering about racing...

No rush to do what?? Take over GTMSA ITCC? No. We've mentioned that many times.

MrMelancholy15
Whisky will have your head, for mentioning shenanigans. It's his favourite word, right now.

No rush to do what?? Take over GTMSA ITCC? No. We've mentioned that many times.

No rush to hop on Facebook.

Meh, why not?

But, I stand true to my word, I'm going to wait 'til cnd's ITCC is over. By then, I'll have a further craving for my own ITCC, again.

Last edited by a moderator:
(planned thread revive)

Here are my ideas:

Same race format, with the addition of a pit stop window. No pit stop in race 3.

Have the 'request a spec' and then go from there with the cars, if it fits, we'll try to spec it. If it doesn't work, it doesn't work.

Allow some bumping, the majority of the fights last season were from bumping, so tell people to but some real underwear on and we'll have fun!

Good news everyone!

As cnd01's ITCC draws to a close, the second season of WMA ITCC is being planned; a perfect relief from the boredom of the winter season.

Last year featured plenty of incredible battles, with some very fun first laps, and some interesting strategies.

This year, though we plan on running a slightly different setup for races, and an entirely new race format, (entirely re-ordered, with new race lengths,) we'll still have just as many close battles; if not even closer!

Good news everyone!

As cnd01's ITCC draws to a close, the second season of WMA ITCC is being planned; a perfect relief from the boredom of the winter season.

Last year featured plenty of incredible battles, with some very fun first laps, and some interesting strategies.

This year, though we plan on running a slightly different setup for races, and an entirely new race format, we'll still have just as many close battles; if not even closer!
Awh :(

(planned thread revive)

Here are my ideas:

Same race format, with the addition of a pit stop window. No pit stop in race 3.

That would otherwise suffice as a new race format, if we added a pit stop window, and changed the order of the races; with the "endurance" style races coming after the sprints.

Reason: faster guys in qualifying have more time to make clean passes.

Have the 'request a spec' and then go from there with the cars, if it fits, we'll try to spec it. If it doesn't work, it doesn't work.

This, as with last season, will remain the exact same. However, the RWD, FWD, and AWD cars will all be based on the time it takes to complete an entire race, NOT just the fastest possible lap.

Allow some bumping, the majority of the fights last season were from bumping, so tell people to but some real underwear on and we'll have fun!

This will be a touchy issue; literally.

If you want to use your bumper to make a pass, that'll be penalized.

If you brake late, and gently tap the car in front at the apex, that's fine. Let them have at it, with gentle taps, but reprimand the race-ruining stuff that destroys races.

Don't fret, this season will be even better.

Back