ITCC Season II-New Name, New Ideas, post here!

I used it in Rolex too.

Notice how Tokyo went from round 3 to round 7ish I believe....

That was intentional ;)

I saw that. I was going to request that you do that, but I checked the OP to make sure it was still round 3, and BAM! it had been moved. 👍

cnd01
I saw that. I was going to request that you do that, but I checked the OP to make sure it was still round 3, and BAM! it had been moved. 👍

I can use my noggin! I think it payed off too!

Good timing.

I have tested, but, that test didn't go as well. I think I need someone to really throw the BMW and Atenza around. The BMW seemed faster, still, even after adding 240 kg.

Good timing.

I have tested, but, that test didn't go as well. I think I need someone to really throw the BMW and Atenza around. The BMW seemed faster, still, even after adding 240 kg.

Hint: get rid of the FR's :lol:

If I were mel, I would Try to make this pretty cool:

Subaru BRZ

Scion frs or whatever

Toyota GT86

BMW 135i

That would be cool I think.

I'm thinking that those cars (at least one) will be in Conti. Not ITCC, since ITCC is for touring cars. 💡

I'm thinking that those cars (at least one) will be in Conti. Not ITCC, since ITCC is for touring cars. 💡

ST is going to be all FF cars. GS is mostly FR's with a AWD or two tossed in.

Buuuut the GT86 was in ITCC and the three versions are all identical to the untrained eye. The BMW was also in too... I think...

ST is going to be all FF cars. GS is mostly FR's with a AWD or two tossed in.

Buuuut the GT86 was in ITCC and the three versions are all identical to the untrained eye. The BMW was also in too... I think...

I'm pretty sure everything from Lamborghini's to Civics were allowed in the ITCC........

But, I'm tightening restrictions. They have to be 4 door touring-type cars. Can't be grand-tourers, or sports cars. Go watch WTCC, BTCC, or Castrol Canadian TCC... You'll see a huge amount of cars in common; Civics, Volkswagens...

But, I'm tightening restrictions. They have to be 4 door touring-type cars. Can't be grand-tourers, or sports cars. Go watch WTCC, BTCC, or Castrol Canadian TCC... You'll see a huge amount of cars in common; Civics, Volkswagens...

I was about to have a race watching night... On speed 2... Then it said I had to enter with my cable company... Mine wasn't listed xD

Sooo

VW Golf

Alfa

Focus

Civic

CRZ?

Let's get a list going...

I was about to have a race watching night... On speed 2... Then it said I had to enter with my cable company... Mine wasn't listed xD

Sooo

VW Golf

Alfa

Focus

Civic

CRZ?

Let's get a list going...

Atenza.

Sorry, I'd only allow a CR-Z if it were real life. But, it's not, so we're not going to worry about emissions. :lol: 💡

Indeed, asides from the CR-Z, that list is the same idea I have...

Add the Atenza and Mazda 3... Or maybe the Mazda 6... And, maybe a car like the Acura TL... But, why no Veloster Turbo? Y u no have Hyundai in GT5, Kazu??

Anyways, the Alfa, Mazda, Ford, Honda, and Volkswagen are certainly in.

Then, discussion will follow all of the others.

AND VOLVO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry, I'd only allow a CR-Z if it were real life. But, it's not, so we're not going to worry about emissions. :lol: 💡

What's the big deal about emissions? The Ni-MH batteries in the CR-Z are more toxic than the gas that the car burns.

Back