ITCC Season II-New Name, New Ideas, post here!

MrMelancholy15
Stylistic aero = okay, rear wings = Maybe.

Nizmo, I might sneak in ONE AWD car & ONE RWD car, just in case...

Alright, I do like my rwd car list still :D

And, so you'd toss in two cars that would kick butt?

MrMelancholy15
Not quite. RWD/AWD will be MUCH heavier, if I run them.

Let's try all of one type of car. The 2 would seem out of place, and they'd probably just cause some more bickering once one of then wins a race..

If that's the case, okay. No Toyota Vitz. Toyota Vitz=replaced by FR cars.

So, 4 or 5 Door FR cars? Preferably small? List them up! (Lexus IS200 would be a good fit)

Honda integra (premium)
Civic r
Ford focus
I'll look at the dealers when I get home; you make a list! Study hall needs some car list talk!

Honda integra (premium)
Civic r
Ford focus
I'll look at the dealers when I get home; you make a list! Study hall needs some car list talk!

Integra's too fast.

Car list:

Peugeot 207 GTi
Alfa 147 Twin Spark
Renault Mégane
Volvo C30
Ford Focus ST
Suzuki Swift SPORT '07
MINI Cooper S
Mazda Atenza 23S
Honda Civic Type R '08
Volkswagen Golf GTi V

Optional extras:

Subaru WRX STi hatchback
Mitsubishi Evo X GSR P.P.
Infiniti G37
Lexus IS300 (perhaps Sport Cross)
Audi S3

MrMelancholy15
Integra's too fast.

Car list:

Peugeot 207 GTi
Alfa 147 Twin Spark
Renault Mégane
Volvo C30
Ford Focus ST
Suzuki Swift SPORT '07
MINI Cooper S
Mazda Atenza 23S
Honda Civic Type R '08
Volkswagen Golf GTi V

Optional extras:

Subaru WRX STi hatchback
Mitsubishi Evo X GSR P.P.
Infiniti G37
Lexus IS300 (perhaps Sport Cross)
Audi S3

How about that Audi station wagon?... I'd race it....

MrMelancholy15
Audi S3 is a hatchback. Do you mean the Audi RS6? It's too big. imagine it becoming the choice of those who like Bristol, because it's "easy to pass at Bristol."

Alright, I got ya.

Had the decision been made that all the cars are FF?

Polar, though I'd like to see a majority of the field running FF, I'll certainly do my best to balance out the FF, FR, and 4WD, and we'll have 75% FF, and 25% of other cars.

Polar, though I'd like to see a majority of the field running FF, I'll certainly do my best to balance out the FF, FR, and 4WD, and we'll have 75% FF, and 25% of other cars.

Two days ago it was one drivetrain and FF's all the way, now it's back to mixed drivetrains?

MrMelancholy15

You do like to make things harder than they need to be xD

Two days ago it was one drivetrain and FF's all the way, now it's back to mixed drivetrains?

Kinda. I am hoping that those who hate FF touring cars will give it a try first. If it doesn't work out, we'll allow some drivetrain differences. HOWEVER, this season will be strict about specs.

Kinda. I am hoping that those who hate FF touring cars will give it a try first. If it doesn't work out, we'll allow some drivetrain differences. HOWEVER, this season will be strict about specs.

Please keep it 1 drivetrain. Whichever one you end up choosing, stick with it.

Then you'll have to turn tire wear off most likely as there's no way to equate the tire wear of FF's with any other drivetrain given a race of decent length. Even a small amount of extra tire wear in a shorter race can be enough to make the FF's difficult to get on the podium, unless of course the whole field is FF's. Only took 5 or 6laps in the first go around of the series.

Last edited:
Then you'll have to turn tire wear off most likely as there's no way to equate the tire wear of FF's with any other drivetrain given a race of decent length. Even a small amount of extra tire wear in a shorter race can be enough to make the FF's difficult to get on the podium, unless of course the whole field is FF's. Only took 5 or 6laps in the first go around of the series.

Which is why we need only 1 drivetrain in this series.

So, in that case, I'll hold a testing session tomorrow (before ITCC) for ONLY FF CARS, 276 hp @ 1200 kg., racing hards tires.

Post pre-preseason update:

All Premium Cars will be considered, if their name follows in this list:

-Suzuki Swift Sport '07
-Mazda Atenza 35Z
-Alfa Romeo 147 TI 2.0 Twin Spark
-Honda Civic Type R '08
-MINI Cooper S '07 (or) '11
-Peugeot 207 GTi '07
-Renault Mégane Renaultsport '08
-Volkswagen Golf Mk. V GTI '05
-Volvo C30 R-Design '09

All of them at 276 & 1200 but Mazda is slightly heavier.

All Standard Cars must be checked with me.

Standard cars will be FF cars, and will be 276 hp and 1200 kg. Standard Cars will run as privateer teams, "to cut costs and provide racing to those who can't afford the newest cars with the newest technologies."

I'm gonna pull a BMW move on this ITCC affair ... I want to join, but I feel RWD should be included ... If there's no RWD, then there's gonna be no Niz ... :D

What about making it that all cars need at least the Low-Level Turbo? It'll be closer to the current NGTC spec of the BTCC ... 3 same lap races per night, tyre wear on and a re-configured points system ...
If these suggestions are not to be used then I'll use them for Bankfin S2 ...

Right... Bring an RWD to test. Maybe the difference isn't as huge now, as it was, @ 1200 kg. & on Racing hards.

Maybe the one RWD car can be a standard model (IS200) and is a privateer? And, maybe RWD privateers weigh 150 kg. more?

Last edited:
MrMelancholy15
Right... Bring an RWD to test. Maybe the difference isn't as huge now, as it was, @ 1200 kg. & on Racing hards.

Maybe the one RWD car can be a standard model (IS200) and is a privateer? And, maybe RWD privateers weigh 150 kg. more?

So make it 2 classes?

Back