Japanese Classic Racing Series | Season 3| Race Two Saturda @ 3pm GMT!

• Thread starter DaxCobra
  • 658 comments
As you might know i really looove this series as well but the summer are making it hard to find time, too much weddings and graduation partys during the weekends :P

Is that so?

You might think I'm pretty cold or something, but I don't take part in other people's weddings, graduation parties, not even funerals... :embarrassed:

Thanks Dax, being a Swede and all i'm a bit obsessed by the ESC so it was fun. ^^

But there wasn't any race in the Japanese yesterday then?

Thanks Dax, being a Swede and all i'm a bit obsessed by the ESC so it was fun. ^^

But there wasn't any race in the Japanese yesterday then?

As I never host 3-5 car races because of the simple fact of nonexistant racing, no, there wasn't.

Good thing you already recognize me as your God. :mischievous:

Remember to give me sacrifices every weekend, in this case preferably cars in GT5. :)

Giving you a car on GT5 is a form of sacrifice as you end up crashing them.

:D

That means I'll be racing next weekend.

Am yet to decide whether or not I want to use the Honda or Toyota now- Honda is much faster but Toyota is more fun. :indiff:

Didn't you want to change because the Honda was too slow? ^^

No, I wanted to change because it's nasty to drive and it's initial speed is killed by it's excessive tyre wear after about 4 laps. :ill:

Aaah, but then it isn't faster.. in the long run :P Rear wheel drive is really superior when it comes to tire wear..

I'm apparently pretty good at that track since i always manage so good results there even though i hate it ^^ A bit sad I can't make it.

i can't make it tomorrow, i have the southern champs race meeting which is a stupid two day event and it finishes at like 6:30 :grumpy:

these times sucks for online tournaments.. summer that is. seems like everyone have things to do all the time.

these times sucks for online tournaments.. summer that is. seems like everyone have things to do all the time.

Forget all the unnecessary things, which include everything not related to playing. :)

Hmm thats a bit sad but gives me time to watch the evil Toca machine from 4.2 on Motors TV. (Scirroco Cup live :lol:)

It's sad but i can't complain since i can't make the races anyway.

Edit: Guess there wasn't any race today.. and probably won't be any more then? want an updated/final standings?

Back