Japanese Classic Racing Series | Season 3| Race Two Saturda @ 3pm GMT!

• Thread starter DaxCobra
  • 658 comments
Yeah Brandon im sure Lewis Hamilton would agree when trying to pass Massa hitting his limiter :ouch:. I would go for the Ford the as its alot nicer to drive than the cobra :P.

He got by Massa ok yesterday. :sly:

I'm not sure I've really driven either of them so I can't really say. It's just been my experience that 'Merican Muscle Cars have a hard time getting past ~80-90mph because they run out of gear.

He got by Massa ok yesterday. :sly:

Only because Massa had a drive through... But, Hamilton proved to me that he's the best on the grid yesterday.

I'm not sure I've really driven either of them so I can't really say. It's just been my experience that 'Merican Muscle Cars have a hard time getting past ~80-90mph because they run out of gear

Nah, these cars are fine. 👍

Yeah Brandon im sure Lewis Hamilton would agree when trying to pass Massa hitting his limiter :ouch:. I would go for the Ford the as its alot nicer to drive than the cobra :P.

Please use the Cobra. I'd like some easier competition in the Ford. ;)

Ford is fine on RH, different story on SH.

You should love a challenge.

I love it when fast drivers join because I get to test myself.

I would go for the Ford purely because ive driven it stock previously for fun (On SH) and I hate the Cobra tbh no brakes and crap steering atleast the Ford brakes and points into the bend then breaks loose at the rear :lol:.

I would go for the Ford purely because ive driven it stock previously for fun (On SH) and I hate the Cobra tbh no brakes and crap steering atleast the Ford brakes and points into the bend then breaks loose at the rear :lol:.

That's the main reason for me choosing the Ford too, I can cope with the loose rear end, but the brakes just kill it for me- at least in a series. I love driving the Cobra just for fun. 👍

Looks like I won't be able to make the Spa race, I have to go get my car aligned and the appointment is at the exact time qualifying starts. :( Oh well, I'll try to make it the following weekend but that's Indy 500 weekend and I may very well be down at the Speedway.

I've almost forgot this series because i got so caught up in trying to get up to speed with the WTCC

DaxCobra

I know, I was looking forward to a rematch at a track with more passing opportunities. ;) This was the only time they could get me in though, can't do it during the week because I'm at work. :( I'm going to try for next weekend though, I know I'm going to the track Friday and Sunday so Saturday morning I should be near my PS3. 👍

I've almost forgot this series because i got so caught up in trying to get up to speed with the WTCC

Haha, WTCC should be fun. 👍

I know, I was looking forward to a rematch at a track with more passing opportunities. ;) This was the only time they could get me in though, can't do it during the week because I'm at work. :( I'm going to try for next weekend though, I know I'm going to the track Friday and Sunday so Saturday morning I should be near my PS3. 👍

Get your priorities sorted.

Game > Real Life.

Simple. :sly:

Argh I realised i probably will miss the whole second part of the season! Can't do the nürb either because it's my nieces birthday and i'll have to go to her party (she's 2 years old and the bestest ever if anyone was wondering)

At everything, and she would if she wanted to.. ;)

I'll have to wrap up the series this weekend in other words.. two wins and DNF for everybody else maybe?

It's always great to have me ;) By the way, you've forgotten to update this..

29lzq7q.jpg

You can listen to the match on radio while driving ;)

Edit: Shouldn't it end about an hour ahead of the race though? Starting 14:30 (finnish time) and ending 17:00? And the race starts 18:00 finnish time right?

Last edited:
You can listen to the match on radio while driving ;)

Edit: Shouldn't it end about an hour ahead of the race though? Starting 14:30 (finnish time) and ending 17:00? And the race starts 18:00 finnish time right?

Oops. Well, we'll see. ;)

Awww poor mardy :(

Edit: are we racing with or without weather?

I don't mind really. Not enjoying this series too much to be honest- more looking forward to the next GT1s and Carroll Shelby Cup. 👍

Carbon should be coming at least, seems like it's not going very well for his hockey team ^^

Really sorry guys, can't make it today.

Up to you guys if you want to host the race between yourselves or postpone it. Got to help my dad. :(

Back