Japanese Classic Racing Series | Season 3| Race Two Saturda @ 3pm GMT!

• Thread starter DaxCobra
  • 658 comments
I vote postpone 👍. (With us down 3 there will only likely 5 so theres no point racing Spa with such a small grid.)

Postpone to make it easier with Nationwide starting in a few hours too, and the field size doesn't impress me.

(Also now we give Mardy one more week to buy the DLC ;))

I've said it before, i won't make it the three coming weeks so i guess i'm screwed anyway.. did want a last race this weekend though.

I've said it before, i won't make it the three coming weeks so i guess i'm screwed anyway.. did want a last race this weekend though.

Aw crap.

There's always Monaco though... where you should be in a good position to challenge me at least, even if you suck.

Yeah i guess i could make it to monaco then if we get all the races moved forward one week, should be better than spa for me so yeah postpone if you like.

So it's Spa on Saturday, correct?

If so I'll be missing it- may have to join you in the GT1s if this is the case. 👍

Not impressed...

I might not bother to host due to grid size, there's no reason to do ~15 laps at Spa in a 3-5 car race.

I am but as Carb says no point in just 3-5 cars round Spa.

People are just unable to maintain their interest in a fun series these days...

It's sad how everyone just seems to be aiming into 'Elite-Class only' series... 👎

I hope your not putting me in that group as I like a bit of both :).

People are just unable to maintain their interest in a fun series these days...

It's sad how everyone just seems to be aiming into 'Elite-Class only' series... 👎

I would join if it was any other track but Spa. :sly:

Also just bought an Altezza. :scared:

As you might know i really looove this series as well but the summer are making it hard to find time, too much weddings and graduation partys during the weekends :P

Back