Japanese Classic Street Racing - Season Over - New Season Coming Soon!

• Thread starter DaxCobra
  • 575 comments
I've selected 10 new cars so far and have shortened the japanese selection a bit. Lots of testing to do still. New cars to add, might have to drop cars too.

yeah nice to hear how much work you put down in to this, it really shows in the level of fun when racing :)

:) Bakugekiki has dissapeared so I am doing it all on my own until PSN comes back on. I daresay some of you would help me test then?

I'll happily chip in on the testing. It'll give me something to do on GT5 other than collect cars in many colours. :P

I bumped the ball. Getting a wheel soon, now I may be able to compete with you guys! ;)

I wonder how long it will be until I can get a wheel. When I do I can really start shifting! Oh how I remember the difference a wheel made for me on Forza... :)

I wonder how long it will be until I can get a wheel. When I do I can really start shifting! Oh how I remember the difference a wheel made for me on Forza... :)

I remember my first wheel. It was a Madcatz developed during NFS Underground 2. No FFB, only made of plastic. Just a brake pedal, wheel, paddles, and sequential shifter. Did me well till it broke a month later. :lol:

I'll be glad to help out testing. Just tell me what to do.

Hehe, I have had 6 wheels in total since I was about 4 lol. New season details coming soon...

I've had 2 ^^ the first one sucked, this one is wonderful :) will be interesting to see the details about next season

Forum activity seems to have plummeted for me recently. Now that PSN is back up what should we do about this event?

Nice to see that there still some interest here, i'm up for it as well :) Soon it's summer, will that mean more or less activity? i wonder..

My computers have broke and I had to make a new psn account... Again, I have to startt again on gt5 so testing will get harder. Add my new account, mclaren__senna. :)

I have most cars in the game so you can borrow from me for testing if you need to.. just tell me what you need and i'll share it.

Is there still plans on making this race happen? I guess people are just enjoying the holidays right now.

That's sad to hear. I'd organise one but a power cut killed my GT5 save, though the Civic seasonals have made it fairly easy to get my money back.

Really? haven't played GT5 since early summer but this was so much fun last time that i would definately be interested.

Loved the last one, if we could get more people to turn up this time it would be a blast!

Suprising that me and sumo were the first ones on board right? Haha let's hope many more join and also stay this time.

Back