Japanese Classic Street Racing - Season Over - New Season Coming Soon!

• Thread starter DaxCobra
  • 575 comments
@Phouchg: I suppose, but I havent got very far on GT5.

@TeamLotus: Cant wait then, I'll talk about it more on maybe... Monday.

If this race will be anything like last week , I'l be cooking up mayhem in the Celica. :mischievous:

MadMax

I guess we'd better stay clear of madmax in to turn one then :P

does anyone know how many laps we drive today?

finally i'm almost down to my good times again, good decision to take that long walk :)
is the lobby up yet?

edit: ah he wrote while i wrote :P

Well I am retiring from this race. A mistake sent me to the back of the pack with no chance of continuing...

So, me and Niko had a 1 on 1 on Monaco and.... I lost.

The battle was brilliant however! I'll upload the replay file soon.

The last race of the season and some **** happened so we couldn't see each other, i could only see half of my competitors, didn't know i came second (thought i won) until after the race :P

But like sumo said me and him had our own race afterwards, it was great and insanely intense, monaco is made for making mistakes under pressure and we both did our share. And as mr sumo said it ended up with me winning! wohoo!

I hope i can make it to next season at least for most races.. will probably not be able to join all races that time but muscle cars sounded real exciting :)

Those connection issues had me worried. During the race because i was supposedly so far out front I settled to a pretty slow cruising speed for most of the race, only putting the hammer down for the last 5 laps. When I heard that Niko was actually in the race I thought we would have absolutely hammered me because of this. Turns out I came first by just 0.2 seconds... :embarrassed:

I didn't hammer you because i was stuck behind TeamLotus and MadMax half the race! you would probably have won even if we saw each other. But it was sick that we finished so close to each other. :)

Now wait , you were boght racing me all the time?
It sure looked like you two were batting , with dodo cars. :D

MadMax

That's right! hah i'd like to see one of those replays where both of us are in it, must look funny

I'll watch the replay tomorrow (iPod), can't wait to start racing in the next series, I suppose that means you'll start a new thread.

That's right! hah i'd like to see one of those replays where both of us are in it, must look funny

I will upload my replay in 30 minutes and edit in this post if no replies were made after this.

EDIT: replay uploaded here (sorry for the delay)
EDIT EDIT: lap3

MadMax

Last edited:
You mean earlier today? we raced on côte d'azur then at least.

Thanks MadMax! you're the greatest :)

edit: hah i watched the replay and wow it was a real fight so close! real weird since we didn't see each other but it was really exciting ^^ and the ending, i was so close! if only i would have concentrated a bit more on that last lap!

But yeah weird that we didn't see each other and ran through each other.

now i'll watch the american le mans series cheerios!

Last edited:
Back