Japanese Classic Street Racing - Season Over - New Season Coming Soon!

• Thread starter DaxCobra
  • 575 comments
think there will be any turnout today? maybe we should start sending messages to everyone again :P

annoyed at the fact we only have 8 showing... 1 person cant connect, Nastradamus never replied... the rest didnt even show.

Can someone get me a PAL replay from the 3 laps of SSR7?
I'd appriciate it very mutch.

My PS3 froze right after the race.

EDIT: added the screen of the freeze ,
had that "17 seconds to race start" thru whole race

jcsrrace4ending.jpg

We had fun passing each other TeamLotusGT5 and eventually bump drafting.
I was suprized we were able to catch the pack.

MadMax

Last edited:
Not a bad race considering the amount of people racing. 6, that is...

I got off to a bad start. Stupid penalty for false start, even though I had my foot hard down on the clutch... Me and MadMax used Bumper drafting to catch up again, and catch up we did. By the 2nd lap we were all tight together again. I went to get into the mix, but unfortunatly was hit by crispychicken as he late braked. No matter, we were still all close together. final lap, me and Sumo were fighting for 1st, and going around the swooping corner after the hairpin, Niko hit me into the wall slightly, so I had to get behind him if I was going to win. I had lost too much time from the collision, though, so I was never going to catch up. I waited slightly for crispychicken to catch up, and we bumperdrafted again. We were catching up but it was too late. :(

I was suprized we were able to catch the pack.

So was I, but we were using bump drafting to stay at 160mph where as there overtaking was making them drp to about 150 at times. :D

Hope me bumper drafting didnt mess your race up or anything, I done it for both of us :D

I messed up myself on 2nd lap :sly:

That freezing made me lose the replay saving for sutch an interesting race.

MadMax

sorry if i bumped you lotus, didn't notice it really, had a great race, always in the top switching places. At second lap we got ahead a bit but sumo never passed me so we were doing 150 maximum, that made it easy for you to catch.. last lap we got ahead again and i bump drafted sumo a bit before passing him and once again having to lead the way without him passing.
Got nervous you would catch us again but it was too far, at the tight corner towards the end i slowed down a bit more than necessary and made sumo pass me and then i could slip stream him and get a sling shot past.. lucklily he didn't catch up until just after the finish line :)

yeah you bumped me into the wall :( i cried lol. could have won maybe!
Oh, sorry about that, i'll have to watch it on the replay later. :P

here is the PAL replay: http://www.mediafire.com/?f8x6fccwsid6hu3

edit: watching the replay i think it looks like you drove yourself in to the wall? didn't see if i touched you after you'd started scraping the wall but couldn't see any contact ahead of that at least.

Last edited:
Updated standings!

Code:
Name			Tsukuba	SS5	Tokyo R246	SS7	Standings
1.  Sumo098		25	25	18		18	86
2.  xNikodemusx		12	12	25		25	74
3.  TeamLotus_Europa	6	8	12		15	41
4.  Bakugekiki		15	15	10		-	40
5.  Nastradamus87	4	18	-		-	22
6.  GTP_Marlboro	18	-	-		-	18
7.  ID_Racing		0	-	15		-	15
8.  GTP_MadMax86	2	-	-		10	12
9.  crispychicken49	-	-	-		12	12
10. TeamLotus_Esprit	10	-	-		-	10
11. Leadpaint		-	10	-		-	10
12. corbius		-	-	8		-	8
13. Miizzoo		8	-	-		-	8
14. eldioni30		0	6	-		-	6
15. TeamLotus_Seven	1	-	-		-	1

Last edited:
can't listen to music while driving gt5, i get too excited and crash :) (and sometimes forget to change gears..)

edit: not to pressure you or anything sumo but if i win the last race and you finish 4th or lower i'll win the championship :P

You're implying I'll allow myself to finish 4th or lower, look what happened at R246. :P

Yeah but it's harder to pass in monaco ^^ maybe you get stuck way back after some crash, you never know ;)

Pictures from the race! photos of a slip stream battle looks much less exciting than it really is ^^

I've already started practicing for the final round... can't remember any of my times though... :boggled:

hah you don't need to practise at all sumo :P i did 3 laps today, think my best time were something like 2:04.8.

Pictures from the race! photos of a slip stream battle looks much less exciting than it really is ^^

That middle lane was scary. I was afraid to move as I would hit both of you. Tensions were high this round, and I wasn't stuck 40 seconds behind this time! :)

Back