Japanese Classic Street Racing - Season Over - New Season Coming Soon!

• Thread starter DaxCobra
  • 575 comments
sorry for double post but wow low activity here since the race or what? the standings aren't even updated.
By the way, how come we were only 6 in the race? we where 9 in the lobby just before right? i didn't realize that until the end.

Hope more will come next time, feel sorry for nastradamus who missed it because of some unclear time zone thingies..

Come on baku! We want to see the new standings :P by the way, were we going to meet up some day to arrange a podium or what was the plan?

Come on baku! We want to see the new standings :P by the way, were we going to meet up some day to arrange a podium or what was the plan?

we can do it after the race this saturday aswell as the new podium

Sounds good for me :) i'll upload some images from the last race later, still wondering what happened to the three guys who didn't finish the race.

Ok i promised some pictures and here they are

Was some real nice racing in the first 7 laps there, really clean racing too. i loved it! :)

I hate rage quiting though! grr stop being such sore losers. (tea is ok :P )

Ugh, I feel horrible about what happened in the pits. Not because I lost, but because I held up everyone behind me. >_<

I will agree that the first 7 laps were awesome though! :)

At least everyone except me and team lotus got kind of equally held up.. don't remember how it all ended, did anyone lose/gain any places in the final standings because of it? except me that is.. or well i didn't gain any place but it made it really easy for me to hold on to the lead.

edit: watched it again, from the view of the back runners.. corbius lost the whole race through the crash, he was fighting with lotus and almost catching the pack when it happened and ended up in no man's land for the rest of the race.
bakugekiki got somewhat screwed by it as well since he got caught in a fight with lotus when he rejoined from the pits and lost a lot of time to the front, in the end he even lost the fight with lotus.

In other words, those who gained was me and lotus, those who lost was corbius and baku (although baku at least still had a good chance to take second afterwards, corbius had nothing.)

well well, **** happens, now i'm looking forward to race number 4!!

Last edited:
Has anyone tried special stage 7? The quali is gonna be interesting, probably only one lap and the one with the fastest car in a straight line should take it pretty easily, but that doesn't matter much.
This race isn't gonna be about qualifying first, it's gonna be a slip stream bonanza :) will be interesting to see. Should be hard to run away from the pack since they can slip stream each other. If you get behind the pack though, then you're lost!

so what's your car's top speed? when i tried it out i could get up to round 247 km/h or was it 257? you'll probably see which is reasonable when you try yours out :P

Im just hoping Sony **** these bloody hackers up before Saturday so our race can go ahead :/

Seems like the hackers have said they won't attack PSN any more because they realized it was no good idea when it affected gamers and not only sony.. they were supposed to be on the gamers side apparently.

´well yay for that, the race is on then i presume? :D

Im just hoping Sony **** these bloody hackers up before Saturday so our race can go ahead :/

Dont know if my problem is caused by hackers, I can log into PSN, but I cant access the GT5 server. Not yesterday, and not today. Time is running out.....

Hm, i haven't really tested any online racing this week.. only my own lounge and stuff like that.. i hope we can race tomorrow and that you can be with us ID.

can't you modify the first post lotus? baku doesn't seem very active right now? at least change the date and the time so everyone know when to come.

edit: i meant to ask something as well. there's no pitlane in ss7 right? does that mean we don't do any pit stop this race? and if it starts raining we can't change tyres?

no changing tyres which means people are going to have to brake early to save tyres. But, this means they may lose position. Its heating up :)

Should be fun! might cause crashes as well if you don't pay attention to the early breaking car in front of you.. let's hope not though ^^

edit: I just wanted to see how the standings were before the next race so i made a little table thingy. Thought i'd share it to everyone else too. :)
Code:
Name			Tsukuba	SS5	Tokyo R246	Standings
1.  Sumo098		25	25	18		68
2.  xNikodemusx		12	12	25		49
3.  Bakugekiki		15	15	10		40
4.  TeamLotus_Europa	6	8	12		26
5.  Nastradamus87	4	18	-		22
6.  GTP_Marlboro	18	-	-		18
7.  ID_Racing		0	-	15		15
8.  TeamLotus_Esprit	10	-	-		10
9.  Leadpaint		-	10	-		10
10. corbius		-	-	8		8
11. Miizzoo		8	-	-		8
12. eldioni30		0	6	-		6
13. GTP_MadMax86	2	-	-		2
14. TeamLotus_Seven	1	-	-		1

Last edited:
about 4 hours until the race starts then.. let's hope everybody remembers this time and show up for the race :) i'd like at least 10 drivers on the grid today.. last time we had 9 but 3 dropped out, hoping for 10 all through the race this time :)

anyone up for a 60mph/100kph rolling start for this race? full lap rolling start that is

won't a lap in those speeds take a very long time on this track? but i'm up for anything as long as you explain the rules well in advance :)

of course since i have 4wd i don't mind standing start, usually gain some places there :P but this race is gonna be about slip stream anyway. no matter how we start :)

edit: haha it was a joke, then never mind ^^

if it actually is 14 miles long it would take 14 minutes ^^ i should know, studying to be a maths teacher and all :)

Back