Japanese Classic Street Racing - Season Over - New Season Coming Soon!

• Thread starter DaxCobra
  • 575 comments
You have to import it into GT5. Put the save data for the replay onto the PS3 and hit the import button in the GT5 replay theater.

-Unzip the zip file
-Put the ps3 folder and everything in it on a usb flash stick thingie
-Plug the stick in to your ps3
-go to saved data utility and open the usb stick
-copy the replay file on to your ps3
-start gt5
-go to replay theatre and press the import button
-watch the replay :)

Last edited:
This championship looks great, like the idea of running on low grip tyres - much more realistic.

When the next race, any spaces left?

Will you write in this thread when your plans for another season is ready?

I guess TL wants to fix his clutch first before starting anything new and that may take some time, but would be nice if you write here at least so that we find the new one :)

ofcourse I will put it in here. Anyone who is interested in a new series and can guarantee they will be able to enter most races, just subscribe to this thread and wait for me to think up some ideas :D

Sorry but this series is already over.. but there will be a second season. not with the same cars though.

Double posting like a pro.

Right now iI am loading GT5 (For the 1st time since last Saturday lol) and I will test some cars out for our new series. I may keep with the Japanese theme for now or something in the same kind of performance band.

Ok, How do people like this idea.

International Circuit Racing.
about 5 cars from 5 countries, all within the 415pp range we were racing in last series.
Cars from 1980 - 1999 like before.

Ok, How do people like this idea.

International Circuit Racing.
about 5 cars from 5 countries, all within the 415pp range we were racing in last series.
Cars from 1980 - 1999 like before.

If this will be anything like before , then the FWD cars will need to be more competitive.

My suggestion = tyre grade +1 for FWDs

If the series will be based on stock cars running on N class tyres ,
AWDs and RWDs would use N2s where FWDs would used N3s

MadMax

If this will be anything like before , then the FWD cars will need to be more competitive.

My suggestion = tyre grade +1 for FWDs

If the series will be based on stock cars running on N class tyres ,
AWDs and RWDs would use N2's where FWDs would used N3's

MadMax

I dont think I will be adding any FWD cars to it for that reason. They are a bit slow compared, especially if you are like me and you don't know how to use them. With the widened range of cars from different countries I am sure we wont need the FF's anyway :)

MR or FR I reckon! :)

The Fuji short track is quite good and would suit the cars I think?

Hmm, Fuji tracks seem to favour powerful cars. We need tracks which would even it out for all the cars.

Sounds like a fun idea, with the right cars and tracks :) go for it TL! (i guess i'll have to learn how to drive a rwd car this time ^^ )

TLGT5 you might as well start a new thread for the new series cause otherwise if new people are interested it will be a bit complicated.

Hey, message me when the new season starts. I couldn't make the last race sadly. How fun was it?

Last race was really weird, few racers made even fewer by some technical error (some of us couldn't see each other). When i finished i thought we were only two left in the race but it was at least four.

After the race me and sumo raced against each other one more time since we couldn't see each other the first time, that was real fun though. :) you can probably read all about this a page or two back.

Any idea what cars we'll be using? :)

I'm relatively new to the game and love playing online or time trial - both of which doesn't get you a big garage!!!!! :grumpy:

Just looking forward to it really!

Wonder whether something like 60/70s Japanese or Skylines/Lancers from 80s? Either way whatever we pick will be good.

It wont just be Japanese Cars this time I think. It might be though.

Got my clutch fixed!

azurt.jpg

By sumo098 at 2011-05-02

I think I'll be checking my NAT a little more frequently from now on... :dopey:

I like the idea of this "International Series". Though if possible I'd like to see a greater diversity in car selection. 5 cars seems a bit lacking. :)

Back