Japanese Classic Street Racing - Season Over - New Season Coming Soon!

• Thread starter DaxCobra
  • 575 comments
Wow! this sounds like so much fun, I have to join.
Don't know which car i'll just yet, i'll come back to you with that soon when i've had a look at the list and all my cars :)

You said rebuilding the engine is alowed, how about restoring the body rigidity?

PSN: xNikodemusx

I found 7-8 of these gems in my garage, all waiting for the right event. After some testing I´ve decided to go with the Toyota Supra SZ-R '97.

PSN: ID_racing

Seems i really awesome idea and i would love to be part of it but i finish work at 7pm GMT i've got a race every saturday at 8pm GMT so if you ever change the date or time i would be love to join :)

Seems i really awesome idea and i would love to be part of it but i finish work at 7pm GMT i've got a race every saturday at 8pm GMT so if you ever change the date or time i would be love to join :)

Unfortunatly that time is no good for me :/

Sorry!

If you have signed up for the races, please add 'Bakugekiki' and 'TeamLotus_Europa' on PSN to join the races!

If you read the first post you'll se that only stock cars are allowed, only oil changes and engine rebuilds are ok.

for the HP limit, should we put it to 285(I think that's the limit in the 280 range) since Japan's Horsepower limit was 280.

Everyone who has entered, please set your car to "Share with Friends" so we can see that you are not using any performance parts. I hope noone does cheat, however, as we race for fun and not prizes!!

Everyone who has entered, please set your car to "Share with Friends" so we can see that you are not using any performance parts. I hope noone does cheat, however, as we race for fun and not prizes!!

My Supra is set to online.

Don't know if you've seen that i chose the Mitsubishi 3000GT SR (J) '96 since I'm a newbie that post had to be approved first :P I'll put it to online later, right now i'm doin' some b-spec racing :)

Oh and i have added you two as friends so soon i'm all revved up and ready to go!

i'll do this once i've chosen a car i'm happy to drive throughout the championship...

btw, when is this series scheduled to start? there are no dates and times next to the tracks...could you add these so i know when to have my car ready by?

We will schedule the races as soon as we fill, or almost fill the grid. You can understand that we don't want to set a date and run the risk of having an empty grid upon starting. We are positive, based on the brilliant response, that we will be starting within the next 2 or 3 weeks.

I can not stress enough that we want totally stock cars, no modifications are allowed to have been made to the car whether or not is has been removed. Unfortunately there has been speculation that a modification will have lasting effects even once it has been removed. This means either a freshly bought car from the dealerships, with only an oil change and rebuild, or an untouched prize car. This, I hope, should not cause too many problems.

Last edited:
We just raced the Supra, the RX7 - GTX, the MR2 Supercharged and the Nissan Silvia all together for a few races... My god the races were close!!! A lot of fun too!

We will schedule the races as soon as we fill, or almost fill the grid. You can understand that we don't want to set a date and run the risk of having an empty grid upon starting. We are positive, based on the brilliant response, that we will be starting within the next 2 or 3 weeks.

I can not stress enough that we want totally stock cars, no modifications are allowed to have been made to the car whether or not is has been removed. Unfortunately there has been speculation that a modification will have lasting effects even once it has been removed. This means either a freshly bought car from the dealerships, with only an oil change and rebuild, or an untouched prize car. This, I hope, should not cause too many problems.

plenty of time then. thanks

I'm so excited about this thing, too bad i'll have to wait for a couple of weeks for it first ^^ but that will give me some time to race some more, maybe i won't suck as much when it comes to the tournament. :)

Back