Japanese Classic Street Racing - Season Over - New Season Coming Soon!

• Thread starter DaxCobra
  • 575 comments
The testing was great :) this championship is gonna be the greatest ever! (no i'm not exaggerating at all.. )

The testing was great :) this championship is gonna be the greatest ever! (no i'm not exaggerating at all.. )

We got some testing and some recording done!! I am now editing the video together.

I had a go at designing a logo, I decided I would take a simple approach:

jcsrlogo.png

Yes, very simple but I don't want it to be too distracting. I tried to make an understated and cool looking logo, much like the cars we will be driving.

5499144441_44e310c00d_b.jpg

Now we want you to vote for which logo you best represents the series! Vote away!

Last edited:
No racing for me for a while, i've got a 24 hour b-spec race going on. Too bad you can't do both at the same time..

edit: must say that logo is looking real nice bakugekiki, simple is king!

I had a go at designing a logo, I decided I would take a simple approach:

jcsrlogo.png

Yes, very simple but I don't want it to be too distracting. I tried to make an understated and cool looking logo, much like the cars we will be driving.

Not bad at all! :)

I like the more japanese look of this logo. It´s got my vote.

I love the video! You've done a great job lotus :)

I'm a bit sad i couldn't join you today, i hope i will be available next time.

Very, very good video Europa! You got a nice collection of footage and it's edited together very well. I look forward to any future videos you might have to offer!

I did notice a few clips of me, mainly in the red MR2 but also in a GTO!

There was a few of me, did you film when we raced as well? thought i would only be in those stunts we made but then i recognized some things in the racing part, especially the one where i missed braking completely. Feels nice to be in a video, maybe i should be a movie star.

will there be any practice tomorrow?

Back