JENKINS, The Gran Turismo Cat

• Thread starter MadmuppGT
  • 615 comments
gion7.jpg

gion6.jpg

343 posts about this cat? Is everyone in this thread 10?

what can I say, we're a bunch of guys who just love Puss.... No, No I shall not lower the tone! This will become a serious thread from no on!

I do love though how a thread, about a random cat is on the first page, near the top mixed in with chat about tuning and other random important stuff. Every serious topic needs a dash of the light hearted, and here is a place where people can just be daft.

I had a thought the other day about Jenkins. Wouldn't it be funny if he / she was changed in the updates?

Maybe at christmas, he/ she could have a Santa hat. Easter, Bunny ears.

Imagine.............KITTENS!

Does that other racing game on 360 have animals or other easter eggs in it? I myself have not seen anything.

We should start a "Spot Jenkins" competition. Load up your photomode pics of your cars with Jenkins strategically hidden somewhere in the shot - maybe just an ear showing, maybe a paw.

Apophis_2029
I want animals that are crossing the road at green hell at night ...

Next you'll want damage when you hit them. However, I would be down for this if we get the raccoons from the John Candy film The Great Outdoors.

Mubble
We should start a "Spot Jenkins" competition. Load up your photomode pics of your cars with Jenkins strategically hidden somewhere in the shot - maybe just an ear showing, maybe a paw.

Jenkins > Waldo

Last edited:
Back