JENKINS, The Gran Turismo Cat

• Thread starter MadmuppGT
  • 615 comments
I'm absolutely convinced now that one of my B-spec drivers is a cat. :P

How do you know he's not, I mean who is the man behind the helmet... especially if he's good! I've got a BOB whos at about level 12 and he holds his own against level 35 racers, sometime winning... I am convinced this driver is a cat.

Infact I might see how long it takes me to get a driver named Jenkins HAHA!

Are you seriously SLS AMG?

yes.

McClarenDesign
I am very serious SLS AMG, and I don't appreciate your accusations. SLS AMG does not backfire...

...it's silent, but deadly.

Did you guys know about the monkey in the game? :D

Yes. Each of us has spanked that monkey.

Back to the pussy.

2dw7153.png

Last edited:
With PD now putting pics on a website, we gotta get Jenkins in there. When I'm done with my other projects this week, I'm gonna share at least 1 pic of him constantly.

I wish I could use Jenkins in photomode instead of my driver. Nothing says "made" like a pussy stretched out on the hood of your car.

Brian
First of all to understand what happened to Jenkins, you gotta understand who Jenkins the cat was. Now Jenkins was born to a three-legged bitch of a mother. He was always ashamed of this, man. And then right after that he's adopted by this man, Tito Liebowitz he's a small time gun runner and a kitten racing promoter. So he puts Jenkins into training. They see Jenkins is good. He is damn good. But then he had the race of his life. They pit him against his brother Nibbles. And Jenkins said "no man that's my brother, I can't race Nibbles" but they made him race anyway, and Jenkins, he killed Nibbles. Jenkins said "that's it!" he called off all his fights, and he started doing crack, and he freaked out. Then in a rage, he collapsed, and his heart no longer beat. wow.

Last edited:
McClarenDesign
1. This thread: Not very serious.

2. Already have one.

Sadly, the pic is pre-Jenkins.

Serious SLS AMG is serious.

Seriously.

Where is that? I don't have that location?

This thread has risen to Epic Hood. I mean who dosent like a good chat about pussys ?:cheers:

Jenkins you shall go down in the GT History books!,.. Or something of that effect.

Back