JENKINS, The Gran Turismo Cat

• Thread starter MadmuppGT
  • 615 comments
Anyone else notice the cat playing on a playstation, and schooling the guy... but what could they be playing? I wonder:sly:

Jenkins kicked my butt at Mortal Kombat. Impressive, when you consider that he has no thumbs.

I couldn't do it without thumbs. Just sayin.

Jenkins is Lucas Ordonez main rival. Allen McNish fears and has nightmares about Jenkins beating him again.

Already been down that road, as well as a few others.

...but then again why not?

Jenkins doesn't sleep, he only has pit stops.

Or as a timing screen might well display it:

#9 -- Jenkins -- IN BOX

Apologies if he already has a racing number. 9 seemed like the obvious cliché choice to me.

"Jenkins has gone wide at Degner, he has stopped in the gravel!"
"Wait, he is getting out the car and ... "

"Jenkins is back on the track and the corner workers busy shoveling."

my cat only likes facebook:

397815_316414468408642_100001202743009_969459_308627690_n.jpg

Jenkins inspired the Redbull x2010 and x2011 because he wasn't satisfied with the Veyron's top speed or Formula 1's handling

Has anyone considered that that Jenkins is in fact just having a fly dump there ??, Lets look at the facts ..

He is out of place there. He is sitting in a secluded spot. He is looking around to see if anyone is watching him. He does have a rather "strained" look on his face. It all points to him "dropping off a mate".

Naughty Kitty !! .. :ill:

Jenkins bed is a Hot Wheels race car. His food dish is the shape of Monza. His snacks are the shapes of exhaust headers. He is THE Jenkins.....

Bernie
Jenkins
No, (expletive), it's a Cobra!
JD5kB.jpg

Hunter S. Jenkins
We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a saltshaker half-full of cocaine, and a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers... Also, a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether, and two dozen amyls. Not that we needed all that for the trip, but once you get locked into a serious drug collection, the tendency is to push it as far as you can. The only thing that really worried me was the ether. There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge, and I knew we'd get into that rotten stuff pretty soon.

Yeah. That sounds about right.

Jeremy Clarkson
Some say his fur is made of Nomex, and that he believes the Skid Recovery Force is a cleaning agent in his underwear. All we know is...
FACT.

28v7toj.jpg

sxj1q9.jpg

Last edited:
Back