JGTC S2 Racing Class Qualification Thread + Results

Driver Name :
Racing Class :

Car :
Power :
Weight :

Total Time :

Does Racing Class mean full-/part-time or GT300/GT500?

And where do I have to send the time? Together with the replay-file or PM?

omg i will have to do this asap!! :ouch:

I just knew about this quali from curtis! LOL :scared:

but i will do it :sly:

just one question viper, wich car i will drive? or will i just know about it after the quali? ;)

VTRacing
I can review PAL replays eatsviper.

But who do I submit mine to? :)

EDIT: Time submitted for GT500. It's a little bit scrappy in spots with probably 1 second to improve, but it's clean. 👍

VTRacing you can have that job no problem, once I'll have a couple of PAL replays I'll send them back to you on your email at mattvt@bigpond.net.au so you can review them. Basically you just have to check if it's a clean run and playing by the rules. In the same email I'll send you a little Excel spreadsheet to complete with a couple of info on the approved replays. Anyway I'll send that to you tomorrow (friday).

Thanks man for your help, appreciate. :) 👍

Zyend
Does Racing Class mean full-/part-time or GT300/GT500?

And where do I have to send the time? Together with the replay-file or PM?

Drivers's class = full-time or part-time
Racing class = GT500 or GT300

If you only have your replay info and no actual replay file you sent that to me right here in a PM on GTPlanet, if you do have a replay file use http://www.yousendit.com/ to send me everything to guygn@hotmail.com with the explanation in the "Message to Recipient (Optional):" section. :)

veilsidebr
omg i will have to do this asap!! :ouch:

I just knew about this quali from curtis! LOL :scared:

but i will do it :sly:

just one question viper, wich car i will drive? or will i just know about it after the quali? ;)

Car draft is indeed after the racing class qualif so yeah you'll only know after. :)

eatsviper4lunch
Drivers's class = full-time or part-time
Racing class = GT500 or GT300

If you only have your replay info and no actual replay file you sent that to me right here in a PM on GTPlanet, if you do have a replay file use http://www.yousendit.com/ to send me everything to guygn@hotmail.com with the explanation in the "Message to Recipient (Optional):" section. :)
Ok, then I guess I have to send you everything to your email address :)

well, just ran 3 races last night, still 3 seconds from where i want to be, so i´ll take my chances today and tomorrow... then i´ll submit...

strange... A LOT of drivers still haven´t submitted a time... i hope guys are running...

Can we post our replays here after the deadline?? we could pm you the times, then post them here just after the deadline for all to see :)

eatsviper4lunch
VTRacing you can have that job no problem, once I'll have a couple of PAL replays I'll send them back to you on your email at mattvt@bigpond.net.au so you can review them. Basically you just have to check if it's a clean run and playing by the rules. In the same email I'll send you a little Excel spreadsheet to complete with a couple of info on the approved replays. Anyway I'll send that to you tomorrow (friday).

Thanks man for your help, appreciate. :) 👍

No problem eatsviper, though it's probably best if you send the email to VTRacing@hotmail.com

I enjoy picking over the bones of other people's laps :)

My times are in. I can't wait to run this series.

On a side note, wish me luck tomorrow...

Short Story for Information purposes;

They are having a PS2 Tourney tomorrow at the local retail establishment. There is going to be a Sony Rep there as well. So, I ask the manager what game they will be playing for the tourney, expecting her to say Madden or some FPS... and to my suprise, she says "Gran Turismo 4" :embarrassed: needless to say I almost wet myself with joy. First place gets a PS2 w/Game, 2nd and 3rd place get a game as well. I'm shooting for the PS2 w/Game, but any of the top 3 spots will suit me fine. :D

anywho, good luck everyone, I hope we have a good turnout for this series.

I didnt have and i still do not have time for getting that RX7 but i would like to run in GT500 so i have a question - if i will run that GT300 quali race will i be able to get to GT500 class ? As far as i remeber eats2CVforlunch said sth like - if you are to fast for GT300 you are transfered to GT500 ?

I won the PS2 tourney, so now I have another PS2, and the game they gave away was GT4, guess I can sell it, or trade it in for something.

lol. I'm NTSC. I live in Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada. Don't worry about sendin er. But Thanks anyways. :)

villainpl
I didnt have and i still do not have time for getting that RX7 but i would like to run in GT500 so i have a question - if i will run that GT300 quali race will i be able to get to GT500 class ? As far as i remeber eats2CVforlunch said sth like - if you are to fast for GT300 you are transfered to GT500 ?

B-Spec it while you're sleeping, when you wake up, you'll have the car. ;)

just my 2 cents.

ejr_1
lol. I'm NTSC. I live in Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada. Don't worry about sendin er. But Thanks anyways. :)

OH!!!! there I go again thinking that there's only one Sydney in the world. *shoots self in the head*

Red Cloud
B-Spec it while you're sleeping, when you wake up, you'll have the car. ;)

just my 2 cents.

LOL i have forgot about Bspec :P
Time submited for GT300, unfortunatelu LAP nr 2 was very week :/
Cos of fuel my lap times were slower than the one that i could take in hot lap mode :P

Sorry viper, i won´t be joining this season, since after BC5 i will work on licenses and other laps i must do asap, and also wrs. So, i guess i won´t have too much time for it. :)

Good luck to all ya guys!

veilsidebr
Sorry viper, i won´t be joining this season, since after BC5 i will work on licenses and other laps i must do asap, and also wrs. So, i guess i won´t have too much time for it. :)

Good luck to all ya guys!

no problemo veil :) gl with BC5 👍

VTRacing I sent you the PAL replays to the email address you specified (VTRacing@hotmail.com). We'll see how this cooperation thing works out. :)

eatsviper4lunch
no problemo veil :) gl with BC5 👍

thx. :)

I hope this season works all like u planned and also alot of competition there. ;)

anywayz, even not playing it, i will be always seeing results and the standings. :sly:

eatsviper4lunch
VTRacing I sent you the PAL replays to the email address you specified (VTRacing@hotmail.com). We'll see how this cooperation thing works out. :)

Got the replays (though two of them are mine :) and I can vouch for their cleanliness :dopey: )

I'll check the others tonight.

Just wondering why only 10 of 34 drivers have submitted their time!

I'm really not good with timezones, but the deadline says the 18th of September, of which there is only 2 hours left for me. But their can't be more then 24 hours left for anyone else.

Come on people! Both runs are under 6 minutes in length, 10 runs at one would be less than an hour!

My replay and time is in. Its a fair effort but nothing stunning. I am quite interested in the standard of competition here, i am sure it wont disappoint ;)

BTW the races will be an hour long? (just read it in the first thread)... Interesting. That does not really suit me at all because I am often racing very tired and can only hold focus for so long. Still I am looking forward to it.

Doombreed! u and me both! GT300 we come! :D
Ive recently got a DFP (last week! 👍 :), I've decided to use the DFP throughout this competition! At the moment, my skills at the DFP aren't the greatest but Im getting the hang on it. My times will surely be better with the DS2 if i had used it (for now :)), but I'm making a change to DFP, and this is the competition where ill start :P

Let's get this competition started :D

~~~~ Jase

Back