JGTC S2 Racing Class Qualification Thread + Results

I saw eatsvipers4lunch viewing the thread yesterday, and was hoping we'd have results yesterday. I guess we'll just have to keep waiting. :(

Please stop to jerkoff now. :lol:

I've been sick the last two days but still went to work for 11-12 hours shift so I'm totally wasted now. I still have to finish the week tomorrow so I need to sleep more. The plan is to place everyone in their respective classes by this weekend and post the car thread perhaps monday. 👍 Maybe I'll put up a little challenge for this week so you can drive around with your car and get to learn it better before we start the real deal on the 1st week of october. 👍

Ok so I take it you guys Mulsanne, yourlocalgod, InsaneRacer, BCDSM and lewis27656 are out of this right? This is your last chance to pop out and send something if you still want to race. Been a full-time and not submitting just won't pass with me, and once out equals out for good.

eatsviper4lunch
Ok so I take it you guys Mulsanne, yourlocalgod, InsaneRacer, BCDSM and lewis27656 are out of this right? This is your last chance to pop out and send something if you still want to race. Been a full-time and not submitting just won't pass with me, and once out equals out for good.

I'm not trying to be a dick, but it's been almost a week since the deadline you set eatsviper4lunch, so if they haven't submitten a time by now, I really don't think they will be, or should be allowed to. Rules are there for a reason. I wouldn't want someone on my team who doesn't meet a deadline. Trust is a big part of teamwork, and IF I can't trust my teammate then the team will fall apart.

Also, I know I'm new here, so that's just my 2 cents, you're running the show so the decision is yours.

ejr_1
Hey viper, you should try to pm them to see if they missed the thread or what-not.

Sorry, I'm not here to babysit. When you decide to commit to something it's your responsibility to visit the forum for new threads and send your times before the limit.

But since this doesn't concern you and you seem dedicated you can now :) .

I'm just waiting to see if I made it into the GT500 Class, and ready to pick my car from the list. :P

I'm kinda really excited about this if you can't tell.

The racing classes are basically done, but since some sent some totally stupid and slow times this could screw up the season in the end. If I pair a slow driver with a decent one and it reveils that the slow dude only went half throttle in his qualif he'll start to actually perform to his real potential during the season and that team will rule it all. God am I asking too much when I say to really push in the pre season qualif? This is only to make the season the more equal possible between the teams not to get on your nerves.

20 secs off the leader in JGTC but winning in it's respective WRS class with the same fawking car!...please let's get serious now...what do you think baby jesus would think about that?

yes, but what we are curious is with the car draft and to know the car list for this season also... schedule and other info... if we can have that, would be great

those who submit crappy times, sorry, bad place in the draft

still, don´t have idea for the teams, but based on WRS you can have some insight, since a lot of drivers here race there

Ok, based on the results we have here I'll need Red Cloud and Soyfu to go down to GT300 and Saleen Man to go up to GT500. That settles the full-time drivers. For the part-time guys I'll need about 3 from GT300 to move up to GT500, Zyend, nasanu and ZeratulSG or villainpl. So the final roster should look like this.

GT500

hOt6o4bOi
kennythebomb
VTRacing
fasj6418
DRIVEN -USA-
Casio
Lewie
Saleen Man
Zyend
nasanu
ZeratulSG or villainpl

GT300

eatsviper4lunch
ZeratulSG or villainpl
ejr_1
MisterWeary
Andge08
jase86
Doombreed
Teledriel
SilverStang
Red Cloud
Soyfu

Have you decided on how the teams are going to form yet?

Will the faster GT500 driver be paired with the slowest GT300 driver and vice versa?

@Lewie: You'll have lots of time to beat me when the races start :)

Hmm..

I was actually wanting to race in GT300 because I wouldn't usually use those cars. However looking at the results and the effort I put into my time I'll happily move into GT500 for tougher competition.

Just.. The acutal race results will get to us faster then these results right?

Yes, they will. Calm down :)

Can't believe hotboi's time :eek: I vote we "award" hotboi +5% weight from the start of the season to give the rest of us a chance :sly:

nasanu
Hmm..

I was actually wanting to race in GT300 because I wouldn't usually use those cars. However looking at the results and the effort I put into my time I'll happily move into GT500 for tougher competition.

Just.. The acutal race results will get to us faster then these results right?

lol no worries I was only giving out more time to give a chance but once the season start chances are equal to none!! :sly: I'm really strict when it comes to submitting times before the deadlines...just ask the past racers. :lol:

Hello, GT300!

OMG, I didn't know my time would be such a joke! That's terrible! :-D

I guess my excuse is that I was tired from having just run 200 laps at Tsukuba (mostly A-Spec b/c it was a pretty close race in my Miata '89).

So i would like to stay in GT300 for those few reasons:

1. I will draft as 2 person not last :D
2. I do not want to have the worst race times in my class :crazy:
3. Fight fith my ex teammate will be nice :sly:

I'm happy with being bumped up to GT500. :) I didn't have the time (or the motivation really) to win the RX-7 LM, or else I would've qualified with that.

GT500 is fine... as long as I get a nice car :dopey:

But anyway eatsviper4lunch, why dont you move to GT500? I mean you were kinda the 2nd fastest. 👍
I have another question relating to the draft order. Is it random or does it depend on the Qualification results?

I can't believe I got second place. I only did like 6 races and I thought I was skimping a bit. Curtis I can't believe you did it in two, haha congrats

Lewie, I decided to take the GT500 spot even if I don't have much time with all the working hours and having to host and race at the same time. I'll probably suck but it'll be a greater challenge. You can stay in GT300 for this season. :)

Not a problem. I have actually implemented a self-imposed ban on GT4 the past week, because I was getting behind in school and work, but now that I’m caught up I’m going to start putting in more time and effort into this and WRS. GT300 will actually give me good practice and experience for the next JGTC!!!

Back