/// Krame's Gallery /// Updated: 9/24/07 - "Tournament entries and extras"

• Thread starter Krame
  • 2,171 comments
Mannn.. that last pic reminds me so much fo The Fast and the Furious when there about to drag against the Supra.. I love the Charger.. those are really good pics man keep up the good work.. look foward to seeing more American Muscle in the Future:tup:

Sweet Charger, I like the burnout and the rear shot. But Im not diggin the wheels. Its very hard to find a good set for the muscle cars because they made the wheels 10" and not 14-15"...:guilty:

Do you use photoshop in some of your pics?

@ AmericanRacer: Thanks for stopping by. Yea, I remember that scene too. I'll probably do some more muscle later on.

@ SSVelle: Thanks for the comments. I use photoshop on all of my pics.

A little preview

r3483ih.jpg

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :lol: someone did that to my NSX-R and it really gave me a hard time washing it. Sorry about your Skyline preview just couldn't help it...its too damn HOT!!! 👍 :drool: And nice work with that Charger 440 R/T.

That skyline is absolutely stunning. The reflections are awsome, also i love the BBS LM rims. The skyline looks great, especially in it's home country!

:drool: that R34 is fantastic - the reflections are awesome! Can't wait for the update! 👍

I love the 4th shot of the M5, it looks like the M5 is about to jump out of the shadows some more.

@ tougemonster: Thanks man! That a lot of drool.

@ identti: Thanks. The lm's are one of my favortie wheels.

@ MKthreeGTi: Thanks MK. I can't help taking pics there. The reflections are just too nice. But wasn't the last time a took pics there the scion update.

@ magburner: Thanks!

@ TVR&Ferrari_Fan: Thanks man!

@ freddy86: LOL. Thanks.

Thanks man. :) To make an organized gallery, you just upload your pics to imageshack and then post them neatly like a photo gallery.

@ MKthreeGTi: I'm not sure. Maybe tonight. If not tommorow afternoon.

@ FireEmblem62: Thanks man. I was kinda going for the brightness on the back, kinda makes it look like chrome.

if ur still doing requests can you do some of some VWs. Mainly lupo please.
by the way lovin the work i spent ages lookin through it all

Awesome, Krame.
Love the first & third PT ones. Also the fourth in the last set of thumbs is awesome with the glowing rotors.

:drool: awsome stuff! You really have outdone yourself with the photomode pics at Shibuya - I love 'em all. The reflections are amazing, and the car looks smooth and clean. great stuff. My favourites out of the Shibuya set are the 4th thumb, and the main big pic. 👍

Out of the Montegi set, I like pics #1, #3, #4, and #5. My fave is th 5th, because it looks super clean and detailed - I dont think I've ever seen a smoother back end on a skyline! Fantastic update mate, keep 'em coming! :dopey:

Not at all what I expected Krame. I don't wanna be mean or nothing, but I thought these pictures would come out a hell of a lot better :indiff: And also, not being mean again, but most of your pictures are coming out the same lately...The background is too blurred out :guilty:

@ appie17: Thanks!

@ Vonie: Thanks vonie, I appreciate it.

@ TURBO (@)....: Thanks. I really love how those LM's look on a skyline, especially the black one.

@ magburner: Thanks magburner. Always appreciate your comments.

@ MKthreeGTi: Thanks for your opinion. I kind of see where your comming from. I thought they were good but not my best. Maybe I set the standard for this update too high with the preview, cause that looked alot better. About the blurred backgrounds than usual, I was actually going for that. Wanted to try something different than my other pics. Guess I gotta step up and make another update that will make people :drool: to make up for this one.

Latest Posts

Back